Our New Queen- Hands Down

So every other thread on this Board recently is dedicated to another fake blonde conservatard roastie.

We need a new queen who was and is classy, family oriented, genuine, and at the same time oozes sensuality. The one girl even an mgtow wants to come home to

As an Ameriburger I proudly present you- Jennifer love Hewitt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhzCkJXZVJg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>POLITICS

Lauren Rose is our new queen. Fuck off

>posting a Jew with big kazar milkers

Honestly, who could say no to this ?

This is political, as I am a monarchist.

Easy. No.

post the clip of her twerking at 14

No she is not the right queen for Sup Forums although holy shit she was amazing in heartbreakers.

NO

One of her old boyfriends (but not too long ago) dumped her because he caught her having multiple gangbangs behind his back. As in her with five or more other men. Classy chick.

sauce?

>Who?

We already have a queen ya dingus.

women are intellectually inferior. why would i make one my queen. my wife serves me and in return i provide for her. the relationship is symbiotic and healthy. she raises my children as good nationalists. meanwhile you stupid faggots are arguing about which rostie retard is /ourKIKE/

sage this thread

Mary from 7th heaven is superior

based abigailposter

Source on the gangbang rumour? I have never heard that

goddamn

MEDPACK master race, also this.

>big
Oh user.

is that actually her?

no you dingus

She is beautiful but she has le 56% amerimutt face, I can see the negro in her bloodline

Just reminded me of this Eurocuck back in early '00s on Black Isle forums that was obsessed with her. He used to call Americans racist pieces of shit keeping the black man down, but if you brought up gypsies he would go full 1488. Call him out on it and he would do mental gymnastics to justify himself as a tolerant individual.

I do not like you calling me a dingus; however, the label may have been merited. Thank you for your response.

we already have a Jewfu and her name is Lauren Southern