Japan goes crazy for American Beef Hamburger than Trump ate in Japan

A bunch of Japanese people go crazy for the Burger made with 100% American beef that Trump ate in Japan

dailywire.com/news/23319/japanese-mob-restaurant-buy-hamburger-trump-ate-joseph-curl

God Bless Trump-senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/donald-trump-white-house-staff-recreate-mcdonald-article-1.3619233
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fun's over.

Okay.. What happens next?

Unless you have something important to say, don't say anything at all. That being said post more animoo trump dolls

I agreed, this is pretty kawaii

very nice

Imperial Japan needs to come back

I like the part when Mami died.

/toy/ + Sup Forums alliance when?

Miiistahhh TRUMPUUU amelican hambugu maaan HAI

So the US can execute hundreds of thousands of women and children and pretend to be the good guys of the war?

a Japan with a revived military would be an incredible ally.

What is the connection with Trump and magical girls?

TRUMPU

Yes. Exactly. Except next time they'll be leaf faggots including you. Faggot. KYS.

Japanese sure have the highest grade mob mentality on the planet.

Mcdonalds BTFO

>if you fight your enemies they win

>go to Japan
>eat burgers

these asians are fucking ecstatic we didn't wind up with a woman or another nig. they don't think either should be leading because they are the most xenophobic racist fucks on the planet, and nobody gives a shit because nobody speaks their language except them and a few weaboos. if they spoke english as a majority, i guarantee you white feminists would be talking the craziest shit to them about their practices. but you goto their page and see a buncha fuckin hieroglyphics and figure what's the point.

anyway, you can see in their smiles that they are overjoyed we have a tall, strong, white blonde haired leader for them to work with.

>purge

>he will never be this American
Get the fuck out of my country

They simply like Republicans. Democrats are perceived as pro-china anti-japan.

Why does Japan love Trump but hated Obama? The same thing can almost be said for China, the fuckers did not even go meet Obama when his plane landed on his first visit.

Barry would have let North Korea have it's way. Trump won't stand for their bullshit.

Wtf are the Japanese literal hitlers they are supposed to hate drumpf wtf cnn is supposed to be listened to around the globe!

>Why do humans hate niggers.
>Why do right wingers hate left wingers.
>Why do nationalists hate globalists.

They have gameshows where they make people do traditional Japanese things and then guess which person is actually Korean. Or just bring niggers on the show and laugh when they can't use chopsticks.

It's pretty funny.

He grabs them by the pussy and gives them magical red-pill powers

Obama was a cuck who didn't command respect so wasn't respected.

like he had never eaten sushi before...

Its kinda cool how we both have our own "weebs" idk what the Japs call theres.

Also can Japs stop being derogatory? Its just way easier to type.

because the only trait obama had was his charisma in front of the camera. as far as foreign leaders go he came across as a huge hypocritical kiss-ass.

>Obama
Literally who?

>charisma
Funny way to spell skin color

Your on Sup Forums. Literally politically incorrect. I don't think the Japs give a shit desu.

Was watching old clips of different Presidents visiting Japan and China and Trump appears to be the most liked in Asia. I then saw Obama's visits and they were pathetic, they looked at him with almost hatred and Obama even bowed to the woman over there. Big difference is why I asked why the hated Obama. He had only been President for a few months like Trump but they already did not like him at all. They are fist bumping Trump, eating burgers and look like they are having a great time with him visiting. China even took him into some Emperor Hall where no other US President had ever been.

i already stated that. but as much as i disliked the guy, his speech-giving/teleprompter skills were better than Trump or Bush by far. it's really painful watching Trump give teleprompter speeches because he always makes these little fuckups by reading shit wrong or mispronouncing shit or ending sentences too early. He tries to recover by interjecting things "and this is really important" but it's still easily noticeable. Love the guy, but he either needs glasses or he's just not good at reading this shit, and it comes across that he's never even read the speeches before giving them.

McDonald's made over 900million USD in sales in Japan last year.

Get burgered.

>Trump will only worsen the trade defic-

They've really improved.

Especially now that you can ask for your fries "well done" (which is how they should be by default, you should have to request soggy friend instead... anyway)

Most of his speeches aren't teleprompter is the problem.

I hear NK is a pretty sensitive topic over there with the kidnappings and all

>On Christmas, millions of Japanese swarm KFC to get a bucket of crispy fried chicken.

>Mob Restaurant

>George H. W. Bush famously threw up at a state dinner right into Prime Minister Kiichi Miyazawa's lap.

Maybe a translation issue; they think its crispmas

Because Obongo was black?

Asians love McDonald's

>Many "immediately started searching the Internet to find out where they could get their hands on a burger deemed worthy to be served to the U.S. President,"
Japs are so cute.

whats your gif from i want to watch it pls

You got a link to the latter?

That’s some god tier pixel art, artist?

This shit is hilarious, Trump asked the White House chef to recreate McDonalds burgers and apple pies, and when he couldn't...told him to forget it and sent secret service out to McDonalds to get food.

nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/donald-trump-white-house-staff-recreate-mcdonald-article-1.3619233

>mfw no Japanese waifu enthusiastically dragging me to the restaurant to get a burger where my president ate

100% hormones
Japanese are degenerate cucks

Thats an amazing advert for mcdonalds kek

Fuck Burger king use to be good too until they fucked up the nuggets, fries, fucking everything.

You said what I feel inside.

when we voted in Obama we must've mindfucked them bigly. one day everything just changed and they were forced to collaborate with a gay muslim tranny XD

i can sort of respect the mentality. i grew up fucking trailer trash poor on ramen noodles. now, even though i make a pretty hefty salary and can afford nice food, i still eat fuckin ramen a few times a week. it's like comfort food.

Burger King nugs are truly gross now. The coating tastes like starchy flour.

There's one of Ocelot too but I don't know the artist.

>Japanese people are so bored they find something to entertain themselves with

I don't see the problem, OP.

I miss 2005 burger king, when they let you get fuckhuge icees and they had tollhouse cookies, crispie fries, and decent nuggies

Why DO asian people eat fried chicken buckets at Christmas?

Dragonball Super

I miss those 50/50 scratch off promos they had for the Spiderman movies and some others. I ate there so much because of all the free food I was getting. They would never do something like that now I'm sure.

Because there is no real Christmas tradition in Japan, back in the late 70's/early 80's KFC ran this promotional campaign "Kentucky For Christmas" and it was a huge hit...now it is their tradition to eat KFC on Christmas.

Mcdonalds was initially shit when they changed their fries also but they've improved since

You haven't done christmas right until you've done this my dude

Reminds you were you Came from and where you could go?

Because Obama has and always will be a spineless cuck of a leader

Post best burger recipes burger bros!
This is enough for 4 burgers.
>1.5 pounds ground beef
>0.5 pounds beef chorizo
>minced red onions and Jalapeños
>pepper jack cheese
>baby leaf spinach
>chipotle and abodobo sauce(sriracha works as well)
>mayonnaise
>red onions
>bacon
>Tomatoes
>avocados sliced
>eggs(4) fried
>green chilies
>pretzel buns(4)
>mix ground beef with beef chorizo and minced onions and jalapeños.
>form 4 burger patties place on backing sheet and cook until 150 degrees in oven. Move parties to flame broil on grill to crisp or top rack of over and set to broil.
>Broil until crispy on both sides.
>mix mayo with chipotle & abodobo sauce(or sriracha) to desired consistency

Ok you guys should be able to figure it out from here....I’m sick of typing.

This, in everywhere except the west, weakness is not a virtue.

I am a burger minimalist. I prefer a salted and peppered thin patty, grilled on a flat top with lettuce, tomato, onion and cheese.

This. That is a hipster abomination before G-d.

Plebs

wut lol

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Why does everyone like those stacked as fuck cunt burgers. Just make them flat and broad instead of tall and slim.
How do people eat those without losing their dignity as it falls apart and end up with a rage fit? I always smash the remains in a fit of rage when it gets too messy

Nix the eggs and I'd give it a try. Damn... now I REALLY want a burger.

>burger recipe
its just a piece of dead animal on some bread

how could you need a recipe for that

Yeah, sorry I don't want a burger loaded with jalapeno, chorizo, green chili and sriracha sauce. You can't even taste the fucking meat anymore after all that shit.

>chorizo
>supporting shitskicans
>not using 100% American Beef

This is true.

A burger medium well, with lots of onions, a very very light amount of ketchup, and maybe a light amount of lettuce/tomato only if its absolutely served right away and the lettuce/tomato are cold/crisp

Chorizo best on the side grilled seperately

>doesnt like chorizo
wtf is wrong with you

iirc it was something US soldiers did that was stationed over there. If they couldn't get a turkey they'd go to KFC every christmas

They'd probably have to pay out the ass for a turkey there

It's not about not liking chorizo. It's the principle of cooking with or eating food from Mexico. Stop.

Yeah and now it's become a tradition in Japan to buy buckets of KFC every christmas. JP KFC has holiday specials that US KFC doesn't have. It's a shame too because KFC over here isn't doing so well

>It's just some duck stuffed in an oven
>How could you need a recipe for that?
>It's just a pie you put meat in
>It's just some meat grilled on a stick
Do I need to go on?

Truly a dying artform

super special

Umaru apparently had an episode where the Hamster and her friends just ate burgers for 20 minutes.

Who dat

>It's just some flour, yeast and water
>How could you need recipe for that?
>It's just food
>How could you need recipe for that?

DADDY