>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/11/08/scream-at-the-sky-event-planned-for-wednesday-night/
roanoke.com/news/politics/general_assembly/vote-canvass-changes-lead-in-critical-northern-virginia-house-race/article_db578b55-b645-5127-8b4a-0834a7f3dea4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

What if America was a white ethnostate?

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

So, this is how the GOP ends. Not at the hands of a new generation of republicans, but in a Blue Wave...

Thread feels forced and shitty

Spain, no!

Lone Star Enthusiast Clay Henry III was elected Mayor of Lajitas, TX back in the 1980s

>sikhs are based

go away, awoobaker

everybody in South Korea looked so happy to see Trump and Melania

what a dumb thing to think. My ex's dad taught me to shoot for the first time, and he must've spent an hour straight just talking about trigger discipline and making sure the gun is never pointed at anything you don't intend to shoot, before I even got to hold the thing.

It really instills a respect for the weapons. Any responsible gun owner doesn't see a firearm as just some toy to swing around ala rap videos, but as a weapon that demands your respect.

>HOLY

Hillary Clinton’s 2011 State Department hand-picked George Papadopoulos, who lied to Feds about Trump-Russia

>FUCKING

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

>SHIT

B
R
O
T
I
E
R

Impossible. Europeans don't have guns.

Not a fan of this meme

lol, I read that as Murrica, Spain

Anybody ever notice how the Sessions shills all have foreign flags. Really toodles my noodles

awoo~

Stop deluding yourself
Kys

The White House is taking steps to undo another one of former President Barack Obama’s legacy-defining foreign-policy accomplishments.

The Washington Post reports that, in a landmark ruling, the Trump administration is reversing some of Obama detente with Cuba by cracking down on travel and business with the island.

1. Under the new rules, most individual visits to Cuba will no longer be allowed.
2. U.S. citizens will again have to travel as part of a licensed group, accompanied by a group representative.
3. Americans will also be barred from staying at a long list of hotels and from patronizing restaurants, stores and other enterprises that the State Department has determined are owned by or benefit members of the Cuban government, specifically its security services.

Administration officials said the new regulations go into effect Thursday
They will not affect travel arrangements already made or contracts already signed

>Murica, Spain
>Murica

>dumping cash into a race they're going to lose by double digits

I wonder if maybe they're just embezzling like half the money they put into it. Just sticking half that cash into swiss bank accounts or something.

me too
haha

American goes on vacation
>Where ever I go I must also shoot people.

>Be Clinton campaign
>Defacto takeover of DNC, who are broke
>Hire sketchy propaganda firm to create bogus Russian dossier
>It pays the Russians who provide source material for it
>It plants the dossier with friendly MSM who they also pay to shill or kill stories
>It pays a sketchy Russian lawyer and friends to set up meeting in Trump Tower with Don Jr.
>Meets with said lawyer before and after the Trump Tower meeting
>Makes sure FBI gets a copy via Neocons [McCain.jpg]
>Cue clinton campaign it's out there
>DOJ uses fake dossier to get FISA warrants
>Mook starts the Muh Russia meme in July, 2016
>Cue hired MSM press shills to get it published
>Entire thing was a scheme from the start, intended to destroy Trump's associates and presidency
>Conspiracy between Clinton, Obama admin officials, with a side helping of Neocons

>shiling against Session backfire
When will they learn.

>shooting happens in amurrika, spain

Murcia, you uncultured swine.

>implying the DoJ will do anything about this

CHINA GRANTS TRUMP AN HONOR NOT ONE SINGLE FOREIGN LEADER HAS BEEN GRANTED SINCE CHINA'S FOUNDING

California leads the way by spending tax payer dollars on a statue of Bosco, former mayor of Sunol

>VA is blue in 2008, 2012, 2016
>libs will tell you that it's a swing state
PA, MI, and WI are more swing states then VA.

1 year ago today
The greatest meltdown caught on camera.

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

Just got these for $1 each at Goodwill. Anyone read em? The bottom one is about Aryan mummies in Turkestan

hahaha BASED Trump can't even win elections 1 year into winning
Nuke the US desu, it's fucked

>But gun control works in Murica, just look at Europe!

GUN GRABBERS BTFO.

The problem with the gun control argument is that it works with the assumption that the criminal elements won't have guns either. Another failure of the argument is the notion that illegal arms trade doesn't exist, neighboring nation with guns don't exist and false flagging IC planting shit in vulnerable neighborhoods doesn't exist. Unless the US goes full China and monitors and straight up removes privileges it's virtually impossible with the current constitutional powers.

That is the only reason I think they do it. Highly paid professional staffers getting training and making connections so they can move up in the party come election time.

they will forget about it the moment they pick up their bong again

Gee, if only the GOP were in complete control of the State Dept and DOJ for the last year, something might come of this.

>Spain

>you uncultured swine.

Please, stop tripfagging for no reason
Thank you

Whats funny is that WI, MI, and PA were lean blue and VA was swing in Nov’ 2016.

Scream helplessly at the sky seems to be going down @ 6pm tonight.
dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/11/08/scream-at-the-sky-event-planned-for-wednesday-night/

I’m starting to remember you, specially for the gratuitous use of the word “cuck” (long out of fashion around these parts). Answer truthfully: you are that user that used to defend Spencer at the anti Spencer threads, and sometimes seen at the NatSoc general, aren’t you?
Don’t make me walk back and fetch it from the archives, the speech pattern is unmistakable. That’s you, isn’t it?

Defend this

Interesting how we hear nothing about Russian interference when Democrats win...

Yeah, Las Vegas is fully 'take a year off caring until some semi-famous radio talk show host connects the dots giving him/her 5% more fame then we completely forget about it' tier.

NOOOOOOOO THEY HATE HIM I SWEAR
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP DO THINGS FLUMPF

Government failed multiple times in a row in Texas shooting.

Mental institution escapee.
Got some shit charge from Army.
Beat his wife.
Was not legally allowed to own a gun
Still owned a gun

Civic responsibility of EVERY SINGLE FUCKING AMERICAN is to carry a gun with them and TO STOP OUTSOURCING THE RESPONSBILITY TO GOVERNMENT

>Fukuyama
>patron saint of globalists

hopefully for research purposes

My hope is that he is competent and just keeping quiet about everything. If he is indeed doing nothing about the subversion of our government by the clintons and deepstate hes a nigger tho.

What did they eat

Why are americans such cancer? Even on here, won't stop posting autistic anime. Not even the japanese flag people don't do it as much as those fat fuck spergs

2nd amendment

>yet another foreign flag shilling for Sessions

>Be American
>Go to Europe
>Go to Murcia
>Get shot

Submit to your triplord like your master submits to my kind you Y*nk

>Fuck the police
>Only police should have guns
I don't understand liberals

And yes, as the old saying goes - if you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.

>How did this criminal (person who breaks the law) get a gun? That's against the law!

>the browning of America

Fucking BASED!!! BASED!!!

>be Murcian
>get shot

>be murcian
>get shot

Their religion is based on killing muslims. That's the only reason they are tolerated.

good

>leaf

Everyone in Asia so far has been happy to see Trump. Look at the fucking reception he received in China. It was unreal. It's good to know that at least we have supporters around the world, contrary to what the media would have you believe

Prove it with attributed links, articles faggot.

If he isn't the horsefucker and loliposter then I'll eat my hat.

Don't know shit about him. I thumbed through it and it seemed pretty even-keeled to me

WAAAAAAR
i didn't realize that chenk was shorter than Ben Shapiro until he debated ben shapiro

>hes not winning blue states

I might be dyslexic. This is a problem I run into a lot.

NO! THE SHOOTINGS WE SET UP WERE SUPPOSED TO BAN GUNS

Manafort saw it coming.

>Be Murrican
>get shot
wow give up your guns already

I’m sure MSM is swiftly correcting this in their reporting. Hmmmm I wonder, since canvassing is ongoing, if any other Rs will request this. Will this be the only seat that really went to an R?
roanoke.com/news/politics/general_assembly/vote-canvass-changes-lead-in-critical-northern-virginia-house-race/article_db578b55-b645-5127-8b4a-0834a7f3dea4.html

Burgers & Fries

A-an isolated incident!

Keep in mind that Sessions spent his youth killing white nationalists. He’s also married to a non-white with non-white children and non-white grandchildren. Oy vey!!!

>Thumbnail

you two know each other?

If you have a problem with it, go dylan roof mode. Nobody is stopping you, pussy, go out and make a difference, or shut your mouth

I'm an ant.

>bump stocks get a congressional hearing before national reciprocity does

Wow

Fucking wow

Hive mind

The rust belt is FED UP with liberal bullshit

no

>in complete control
hardly, Tillerson has spent the last year just trying to cull State of sedition while the DOJ is still waiting on Congress to approve dozens of appointees

Another failure is the presupposition and argument that outsourcing YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, YOUR RIGHT to Government (in this case: 2A for GUN CONTROL) WORKS.

WELL IT FUCKING DOES NOT WORK: The Shooter clearly violated already existing gun control statues and shit.

EVERY RIGHT IS A MODAL OF DUTY.

CARRY A FUCKING GUN

until theres more then 1 family and there just as bad. Americans have no idea how fast they breed. they are the mice of the world. not as bad as noticeable as rats but just as bad

It's over drumpfkins. This is how we'll secure the moderate vote and kill your party once and for all!

>the demographic change is getting so bad that people consider Virginia a blue state

I've been busy for the last two hours. Did anything new happen?

"acted alone"
"supplied info by the DNC"