/CBTS/ #150: Down the rabbit hole

MEME CREATION CENTER PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

Previously on /CBTS/ #149
>military anons are focused.

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

* LogicalBaker seeks ever improving OPs.
* Suggestions are always welcome.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qysshFDhJlk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
smithsonianmag.com/history/seven-famous-people-who-missed-the-titanic-101902418/
twitter.com/Ruptly/status/928314376880312320?s=07
socrates.berkeley.edu/~kihlstrm/Sutker93.htm
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/928324629986344961
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093
whatdoesitmean.com/index2429.htm
politico.com/story/2017/11/08/corey-lewandowski-carter-page-email-244689
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510149296320.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510127967945.jpg
youtu.be/RUqkLqeto9o?t=5m54s
nyti.ms/2xZUAvJ
twitter.com/hashtag/followthewhiterabbit?src=hash
reuters.com/article/us-usa-bodies-fbi-exclusive/exclusive-fbi-agents-raid-headquarters-of-major-u-s-body-broker-idUSKBN1D72SL
nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA Kubark 1-60.pdf
archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEGANON
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

The Claims
=============
1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

The Happenings
==============
1.) Trump twitter goes offline, seems like Q could be real and not LARP
2.) The Saudia Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them, and they own Twitter, the Media, Citibank, the top 4 floors of the hotel where the LV shooter was, aligned with Soros, etc
3.) Supposedly there are many sealed indictments in the DC courts, waiting to see who they are.

The Counter Narrative
================
1.) Many Q posts since, lots are obviously fake, some are real maybe, but change in tone to engaging with Sup Forums, responding to peoples theories. Allows people to claim LARP
2.)No arrests yet, allows people to claim LARP

The Right Perspective
=================
1.) Until the indictments are unsealed, we dont know if LARP or not.
2.) Even if Flynn and Paige are two of the indictments, if Tony is in their, it could still be happening
3.)If Huma is one of the indictments, its definitely happening.
4.) If Trump ever tweets "My fellow americans, the storm is upon us", then Duck and Cover, the greatest happening of all happenings is going down, and we will end up with Nuremberg Trials in the US for all the corrupt people.

REMEMBER:
Always use FULL names of people and institutions on memes, since they're made for normies

Plz stop posting these cancerous forced generals

Rand Paul Filibuster Reads From Alice In Wonderland CIA John Brennan Nomination
youtube.com/watch?v=qysshFDhJlk

THREAD ARCHIVE

#149 #148
#147 *****mislabeled as 146 dub
#146: #145: #144.5: (OP) (Not mislabeled)
#144: (mislabeled as 14)
#143: (mislabeled)
#142: #141: #140: #139: #138: #137: #136: #135: #134: (mislabeled as 133)
#133: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728 (thread 404'ed on Sup Forums)
#132: #131: #130: #129: #128: #127: #126: #125: #124:

This is dumb. Stop posting cbts threads you retarded fringe gook.

STFU SHILL

i'm sowwies desu.

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail. Let newfags catch up on their own.

inb4 unpaid anons?

We don't like your kind round these parts.

How the fuck am I shill you piece of dog shit. Get the fuck back to Russia you troll.

THIS.

M A G A
A
G
A

Obama mentor is Valerie Jarrett

Bump

>Seven Famous People Who Missed the Titanic

smithsonianmag.com/history/seven-famous-people-who-missed-the-titanic-101902418/

what is SA known for??? Hint, it aint oil

Just a reminder that the Russian foreign intelligence building is on fire twitter.com/Ruptly/status/928314376880312320?s=07

exactly.
wonder what the reply will be?

>What is DID?
Dissociative identity disorder

>How was it developed after WW2?

After World War II, however, interest in consciousness -- attention, primary memory, and imagery -- experienced a revival in the course of the cognitive revolution (Hilgard, 1977a; 1980a, 1987). As a result, cognitive psychology and cognitive science have made an ever-widening place for the psychological unconscious -- cognitive, emotional, and motivational states that are inaccessible to phenomenal awareness but nonetheless exert palpable effects on experience, thought, and action (Bowers & Meichenbaum, 1984; Hilgard, 1977b; Kihlstrom, 1984, 1987, 1989, 1990).
socrates.berkeley.edu/~kihlstrm/Sutker93.htm

>By who?

CIA, but also various research institutions.

>Which recent president had german anscestry?

Eisenhower

>Can a person not know that they have seperate personalities compartmentalized?

Yes, the entire goal of adolescent trauma is to compartmentalize the various fight or flight personalities into boxes, each stimulated separately and unknowingly from each other.

>Is this helpful to spycraft? Why?

The subconscious remains intact, you can send someone into a meeting then "tap" into their subconscious through hypnosis and find out what they heard / learned without their conscious knowledge

>Which general of the US wrote Mind Wars and founded a luciferian church?

It's called "MindWar" and it's by Michael Aquino from the template of set.

> Was he openly satanic?
Yes

>Why?

In 1980 Aquino, then Major serving as Research and Analysis team leader at 7th PSYOP Group in San Francisco with then-PSYOP analyst Paul E. Vallely co-authored a paper entitled From PSYOP to MindWar: The Psychology of Victory.

Setians believe that Set is the one real god and that he has aided humanity by giving them a questioning intellect.

O headed home.

OBAMA is going home...

if anyone's interested in covering a bit of ground, i suggest opening up and leaving a proper thread at 8/pol because the one available there is severely lacking
8ch net/pol/res/10856580 html

I suck fat cocks
Why is this relevant?
OP's sexuality
No Tony arrest
No Obama "extraction"
No Antifa revolution
No "storm tweet"
Why is this relevant?
Merely pretending
Tweets with plus signs?
You're almost onto them
Q

Kushner is not to be trusted. He is raising his child to become the antichrist. I know it sounds far-fetched but it's true.
This is from 2008, when no one knew who he even was.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093

DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

They're showing up like clockwork, everytime a new cbts thread is started

intelligence people don't just set themselves and their buildings on fire.

something big is going on.

This bread is made with GMO's... you're eating poison. Stop it, please, we need you.

+++ G

It's happening

this is just getting retarded
ill give you a bump but please stop posting these "happening" threads
go to and come back when something is actually happening
thanks

can a nigga get a rundown pls

Whoa!

Yeah, just posted about that... look here

OBAMA GOING HOME

If you're not a shill, then learn to filter, fucking newfag

no

Whoever responds to shills = gay

NOVEMBER INDIA GOLF standing by.

Regarding Carter Page. politico.com/story/2017/11/08/corey-lewandowski-carter-page-email-244689

Bro cbts threads have been a constant on the catalog for several days. You are the fringe shill if anything.

What happened last night when someone guessed somebody somewhat unexpected was Q and the thread 404ed?

>Who exposed the pedo network in Hollywood?
Was it Alex Jones? Corey Feldman?

has the owner of follow the white rabbit been locked out of the account? No posts in over an hour, temporarily restricted by twitter.

Hey everyone.

Sorry about the twitter outage. "bot/spam protection" bullshit plus all the free sms numbers online are burned so.... (pic related)

New handle. I'd appreciate a big boost getting back up there, the other handle had over 1200 followers.

NEW HANDLE:

@THEWH17ERABB17

(TH3->THE)

I'll upload the first set in bulk right off the bat.

Ciao.

PS: Anything I missed?

NEW TWEET
NEW TWEET

NEW TWEET FROM AF1

Q POSTED FROM THE PLANE LAST NIGHT, HE'S IN THE PHOTO OR TAKING IT

>how do you think he acquired that house?
>through jihad

I saw Michael Jackson suggested once... Really activated my almonds.

New Trump tweet with new photo from aboard AF1... twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608

Literally a Russian troll / bot.

Somebody check

this
plus i, pet robot II w/ alice
these folks have known since forever and either couldn't do anything about it because they'll get shot on 2nd base or tacked while mowing - or they're in on it - either way, this is apparently a super old metaphor

Whoever was asking about the Titanic: From smartsheet
The city is Hong Kong. i.4cdn.org/pol/1510149296320.jpg It has been theorized that the Titanic was deliberately sunk to kill three powerful men on board who were strongly opposed to the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank: B. Guggenheim, I. Strauss, and J. Astor. Hence, Q's question: "Was the money worth it? Titanic."

+++ could point to Holy Trinity Church, the one Obama attended.
Could be the shape of buildings in Hong Kong as shown in the image with co-ordinates.
+++ could be referring to the SWISS FLAG, since comey tweet.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510127967945.jpg

Adding: photo from AF1 as it flies into China.

Literally a fucking shill/CIA nigger

Operation Snow White
Scientology and the CIA - What is the connectionyoutu.be/RUqkLqeto9o?t=5m54s

>verify your phone number

Father of the antichrist there, Kushner.

Me too!!! I feed him the same bland bran cereal each day, force him to watch CNN w/ Anderson Cooper whenever he's on and send him to public school where he learns there's no biological basis for gender!

Don't forget the Presidio Amy Base child abuse scandal that took place in the 1980s when Aquino was active in SF. Ties directly to the temple of set. Pedophila is used by the elites for blackmail purposes, and also to begin the mind control process. This was a massive scandal that was covered up by military and MSM

FELDMAN FILED A NEW POLICE REPORT WITH LAPD. AND THEY CONFIRMED THEY ARE INVESTIGATING

This.

Shills ignoring new Trump tweet from Af1 where Q was last night, predicatble

Now this is some advanced autism.

Has jack shit to with Q.

anyone know what's up with the octagonal pins (different from the us flag pin 45 is wearing)?

CIA has done more good for this world than your basement dwelling russian troll vodka drunk ass will ever do.

conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Monarch_Project

miller getting a hand on the back of hope

The 2 pics I'm posting are STRONGLY related to the concept and usefulness of DID. This rabbit hole goes deep

nyti.ms/2xZUAvJ

Af1 was not in Hong Kong last night.

there was a "med center" clinic building raided yesterday that would piece out cadavers and sell the parts "for science"
and apparently that group has or had a big lobby

twitter.com/hashtag/followthewhiterabbit?src=hash

reuters.com/article/us-usa-bodies-fbi-exclusive/exclusive-fbi-agents-raid-headquarters-of-major-u-s-body-broker-idUSKBN1D72SL

Alwaleed in Wonderland meme

PLEASE READ

(ID: x1ygd6UO) 11/08/17(Wed)13:18:32 No.148567716▶
THIS : Something about Trump's speech last night .... not what your grandfather's thought it would be, or wanted it to be. Also the SK rundown at the beginning, how they began as one, etc.... Someone look at this.

(You) (You)
People should look into the SK puppet government as well

like any of this shit has some rhyme or reason outside its own echo chamber

Is $17.20 enough for a boat to Kenya?

CIA Kubark
TR-1
Alice and Wonderland
nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA Kubark 1-60.pdf

FBI Raids Hillary Clinton “Death Factory” As More “Deep State” Trump Attacks Exposed

also don't forget this, as it happened very close to the presidio around the same time frame
>everything is connected

Page is an innocent nobody. Too bad has life has been destroyed by the fake dossier.

So does the captcha get crazier when you're on the right track or wrong track? I don't know anything about this. Heard we were "safe" here, confused. ?

which one do you think is Q?

For reference, MindWar = InfoWars:

From: archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)_djvu.txt

>The advantage of Mind War is that it conducts wars in nonlethal, noninjurious, and
nondestructive ways. Essentially you overwhelm your enemy with argument. You seize
control of all of the means by which his government and populace process information to
make up their minds, and you adjust it so that those minds are made up as you desire.

Propaganda / Conditioning by MSM

>Everyone is happy, no one gets hurt or killed, and nothing is destroyed.

Well not everyone.

>Ordinary warfare, on the other hand, is characterized by its lack of reason. The
antagonists just maim or kill each other's people, and steal or destroy each other's land,
until one side is hurt so badly that it gives up [or both sides are hurt so badly that they
agree to stop short of victory]. After such a war there is lasting misery, hate, and suffering.

Thus endless proxy wars, but minimal "WW2" tier engagements.

>The only loser in MindWar are the war profiteers: companies and corporations which
grow fat on orders for helicopters, tanks, guns, munitions, etc. Consequently what
President Dwight Eisenhower referred to as the "military/industrial complex" can be
counted upon to resist implementation of MindWar as the governing strategic conflict
doctrine.

At first yes, but now the mindwar is out of control, with pay to play violence.

>That's the MindWar prospectus in its most simplified form.

This is what we aim to destroy.

Tell that to the guy asking questions. I bet most people in this thread believe that the corrupt govt is closely connected to hollywood. The downfall of hollywood is relevant to the downfall of corrupt govt officials. Sorry bud.

which one is Q?

It was flying over on the way to SK

One of them has to be Q

Congrats to all of us, so we keepiing the rabbit chase?

Nothing is by coincidence...

the news headline in trumps latest tweet.

Here's the pic in the tweet. Any identification?

This rabbit shit is an obvious sabotage attempt, same with the watermarked memes