Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
youtube.com/watch?v=_fy-uhxiXcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

help

fake news

sage

"WAR IMMINENT"

Cool your hysteria. Nothing's gonna happen.

>Ignore happeningfags

>1 post by this ID

*yawn*

Hmm

How long until the false flag attack the CIA is planning is launched to justify this war?

TANKS ROLLING IN 10 MINUTES

I hope they wear gopros so I can watch

It's a /comfy/ video, it reminds me of this absolute classic:

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

I don't want a war, but if there is one, there'll be plenty of pure kino.

I can't reveal much - let's just say we are in for a wild ride

make sure you have everything you need for living without electricity three days

>baby's first brinksmanship

I wish a nigga would.

>when Trump does it it's okay
War will ruin the economy and will ruin his term. You elected Trump to END this shit you fucking pede cuck

You talking about his speech to the Korean National Assembly last night (North America time?) I was chilling out with my girl at McDonald’s sharing a McFlurry, and it was on in the background. Trump seemed to be laying out an extensive casus belli. I was getting pretty shocked, actually, and was relieved when it deteriorated into his usual boasting.

>gay piano music and color-altered fake electro-ish speeded up clouds video
>mulatto kid
This video is a massive shit. If you want political kino watch "It's a New Morning in America"

the 7th has come and gone
looks like a nothingburger

>Trump seemed to be laying out an extensive casus belli. I was getting pretty shocked, actually, and was relieved when it deteriorated into his usual boasting.
He is a master of language. Even his worst speeches are better than anything King Nigger came up with.

That was actually shown on TV two days before the election though, and it's full of dog-whistles about (((them))), it caused quite a fuss at the time.

Also "It's Morning in America" (assuming you mean the Reagan ad from 1984) has a spic kid near the end, but you're right, it is a classic, it's influenced almost every political ad since.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fy-uhxiXcE

>false flag ... CIA is planning ...to justify this war
Nigga, lo and behold, North Korea IS the false flag itself

WURLD WAR TREE IS DOTALLY COMING DIS TIME YOOOO ALL WILL SEEEE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

nothing happened as usual. mayb i really do need to filter out happening threads im addicted for no reason

Nork POW waifus when???

Ugly chinks. Must have bad teeth, stinky breath, stinky & hairy armpits, ugly hairy outie vagoo, their feet must be dirty, sweaty, their nails and toenails long and dark

-0.9/10