Seriously, what the fuck is going on? Are people just voting for anyone who isn’t a white male now?

Seriously, what the fuck is going on? Are people just voting for anyone who isn’t a white male now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtu.be/RgiZP_w62-4
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Sikhism
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/islamist-war-sikhs-arriving-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtu.be/k0Tlx33jWAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Propaganda hits hard.

how the fuck did this happen

Sikhs are awesome. Never met a Sikh I didn't like.

inb4 Sikh shills

Yes. Trudeau got in cause he was pretty and now the progressives want a shitskin. If there was a woman then you can bet she will be popular.

Embrace chaos is a mainstream position - it's called looking away from the edge cases and big pictures, leaving those to be someone else's problem.

Ya blew it.

Indo-Aryans are taking over from the cucks.

Ops my bad, ithought pic related was the sikh running for canadian PM kek

>the absolute state of the west

No, you retarded Sup Forumsack. Whites make up barely 60% of the US, yet 90% ++ of elected officials are white, and men are overrepresented. What is happening now, is just a natural process in a society with equality - soon, whites will only be 60% of politicians, CEOs, and leaders. White men will be only 30%.

Women in positions of political power is an indictment on the men of a nation for failing to provide right leadership.

Indians are rich, educated, and are climbing the social ladder. Indian-Americans are #1 in terms of household income average, yes even higher than Jews. Them becoming part of the ruling class is thus destiny. Sup Forums circa 2100 will likely talk about an Indian-Jewish cabal that rule the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Not really an argument, but ok.

Nigerians are the best educated group in America. Nigerians are our bros.
"According to census data, almost 40% of Nigerian Americans hold bachelor's degrees, 17% hold master's degrees, and 4% hold doctorates, more than any other ethnic group in the nation.[10]"

According to the Sup Forums manual, Sikhs are based kebab removers.

day of the rake cant come soon enough.

Indians, sikhs and nigerians also all vote democrat. They are all in it for their own ethnic groups interests. They don't give a shit about whites. We need to look out for ourselves. Never pick brown when white is an option

well to be fair there aren't really much white males in the US
probably 3 or 4 of them left

POO IN LOO streetshitter.

>gives argument
>it's not an argument now

lel

WTF

If you ever been to Hoboken, it is a complete shithole.

Sikhs are legitimately chill tho dood

You haven't seen anything yet. In a few decades this country will be unrecognizable to you and you'll be wishing to go back to these days.

Does it have Designated shitting streets?

>Are people just voting for anyone who isn’t a white male now?

Yes. Feel my maple syrup pain now.

So are you supposed to vote for a white guy just because he's white? Guy won fair and square. Deal with it whitey.

Have to agree. I'm have pajeet half white American and during the election my Indian family got super cunty and I eventually stopped talking to them because I voted Trump and was unbashful about it. Many of them are liberal cunts. DESU I'm glad to have gotten rid of that side, they're lame assholes who legit expected me to vote Hillary.

yeah, that dude must have just died instantly, look at the pose

Is that decorticate or decerebrate posturing? Either way that fucked his brain hard.

decerebate
dude's dead

At least jinder Finally lost the WWE Championshipto /ourguy/ & the very Defibition of White Excellence.

Pendulum swung right and elected Trump as backlash for SJWs. Not even a full year into the presidency and the right wing has shit the bed so hard and validated so many leftist fears that the pendulum is swinging left in retribution.

You... didn't actually think a sleazy game show host would actually be a dignified face of the Republican party... did you?

He was doing so well...

It's like someone hit a dirty rat with a phone book until his nose flattened.

No, immigrants are voting for other immigrants.

Do you sincerely believe that or are you just projecting what you wish is happening?

oh you micks

I'll chalk up your denial as the first stage of grieving for the short-lived conservative movement.

>Sup Forums thinks this election was a problem
>not realizing like with obama, people are going to get sick of this bullshit and vote the complete opposite next time

Actually yes. When we used to go to bars there, people would piss pretty much everywhere. I'm sure people shit too.

>validated so many leftist fears

Such as? I don't see any RWDS on the streets executing trannies and anyone non-white. I don't see women being raped on every street corner (except black areas obviously). I don't see Mike Pence driving around in a mobile faggot electrocution workshop. In fact everything the left said would happen has turned out to be just like the Russian hackers - pure retardation.
I wasn't expecting anything else from them, it just amazes me that other people were.

>I don't see any RWDS on the streets
youtu.be/RgiZP_w62-4

Would you vote for a white leftist over a non-white right winger?

it's basically just a fashionable trend like "save the elephants" or "kony 2012". there's no substance to any of it, it's just judiasim

I'll take
>What is the Overton Window?
For 100 bucks.

Massive non-White immigration for 50 years.

FUCKED BASED SHITSKIN
reddit told me sikhs are cool so its okay guys!

>Sikhs are awesome. Never met a Sikh I didn't like.
They are opposed to Muslims historically but we colluding with them to over run Canada they are just another shade of shitty non white that will not be allowed in the ethnostate

murica is joke. i advise you guys to either start hunting libfags or your country gonna be huge gay club for shitskins and beta whites

Unironically /ourguy/

What's wrong with Sikhs exactly? Give me a crash course in their ideologies

There will be a woman running for PM you uneducated fuck.

No, this is just a consequence of White ethnic replacement and the failure of Whites to vote as an ethnic bloc like every other group does.

Actual Americans (Whites) vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicans need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

A small increase in White turnout and White bloc voting (R) means permanent Republican victories, the Sailer-Coulter strategy:
>GOP Future Depends on Winning Larger Share of the White Vote
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000

At first I hated how much damage (((propagandists))) have done to the West, but in the long run I think I'm thankful for their revealing just how mentally weak and vulnerable my race is.

Problem is most white politicians cuck to brown now

demlibfaggots are voting anything they think will piss off the republicans. anything. including transniggers. all for their "resist bowel movement".

Kek

At this point if you hope for a career in politics forget about learning the art of rethoric and better start taking hormones.

Kek. Utter craziness.

All the minorities vote as a block, while all the whites spread their votes out. So the non-white guy gets the entire non-white vote plus a lot of white votes, while the white candidate only gets the white vote.

Its how muslims and shitskins exploit the system to take over. They are all sneaky like the jew, and it is one of many reasons why diversity and multiculturalism is a societal cancer that needs to be destroyed.

kill it with fire

>what the fuck is going on?
Mayoral elections are a lot easier to rig than presidential elections.

We've never been the minority before. I think we'd make the most deadly and devious minority ever, minus the lefties of course, who will be killed in the cities and their social circles anyway.

agreed, let them weed out the weak ones.

still, I don't know if we'll be able to recover, we got hit hard. Almost a knock out blow.

>democrats winning in democrat strongholds
I am shocked.

I doubt current whites have what it takes anymore to fight back. Everywhere you look it's nothing but a bunch of cucks and soyboys. Even the army is compromised.

look it up

HES A SIKH YOU DUMBASSES, THEY HATE MUZZIES JUST AS MUCH AS WE DO CAUSE THEY'VE BEEN FIGHTING THEM FOR GENERATIONS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Sikhism

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/islamist-war-sikhs-arriving-europe/

ALSO ITS FUCKING NEW JERSEY AND VIRGINIA, ITS LITERALLY A SOLID BLUE STATE AND A LIGHT BLUE STATE.DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO LOSE IN THEIR OWN BACK YARDS.

Look me in the eye and tell me that doesn't look like Trudeau

duhhhh where did it all go wrong i dun get it

Have you ever been to Hoboken? He's probably the whitest person in the town.

THey hate muslims far, far more than you do

But with those dead/enslaved, what's left are guys like us. Collectively we have brains, killing ability and ruthlessness to spare.

seeks are bro tier

Yes

It's just to piss you off. You specifically. There's no real deep political strategy here. I go into the voting booth, think "what would make Sup Forums angriest?" and press that button.

You should understand, though, right? I mean the inverse of this is why you voted for that game show host last year. All of politics has been reduced to trolling.

Why do they think anyone really cares?

Can't tell if bait or legitimate because politics has now divulged into the biggest popularity contest ever conducted

They hate Muslims so much that everybody pretends they aren't disgusting creepy turban men.

kek will it so

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Legit.
"Which laws get passed" doesn't actually have anything to do with how people vote. (It should, but it doesn't, because our democracy is fake.) So all that's left is tribal signaling and trolling. Might as well have a little fun with it.

I wonder what crazy shit we'll all come up with for the next major election? Exciting!

It's disgusting.

The only thing that makes me happy is knowing that when kikes destroy the planet, they will go with it!

Jajajaj you're having too much of a good time, that's why you"re choosing people of average backgrounds, you need to have problems and bad times.

>I called everyone nazis
>That makes it true
>haha checkmate retards XDD

No, they're just not voting for people who are openly trying to fuck their last few pennies out from under them, rig their vote into oblivion, and send their jobs overseas in order to appease their corporate paymasters.

Stfu. Know your theory. Because yer post is retarded I'll give ya a head up. Read the theory of the lemmings.

Hope you get anal bleeding tonight

Sikhs are fine. Silly as mayor but you shouldn't think of them like Muslims.

this sadly

Both parties are fucked, at least trump isn't a career politician which means he can do some good.
youtu.be/k0Tlx33jWAs
The government and the Fed have been fucking us for decades

Are you really so naive that you think a country's political and financial elite will inevitably end up resembling the demographics of all of its citizens?

Try living in an American city. Almost all of the upper class is white or Asian. Tell me, do you think 30% of our leaders will be Hispanic in a few decades?

>muh white ethnostate
L.O.L.
The only ethnostates that belong to Canada and the US are native reservations.

>trump wins 1000+ counties.
>demoflats reclaim 4
weeeeeeew

Sikhs are Indian you illiterate dogfucker.

>pinkos and normies are awestruck by the novelty of brown people
>mfw they voted for kebab removal

I love how uncultured they are.

lmao this stench of desperation. America belongs to black, brown, and yellow cock now. Lady Liberty's red hair and pale white skin are drenched in the seminal fluid of a thousand rainbow bukkakes.