Guys... I think we're losing our influence in this country. FUCK

Guys... I think we're losing our influence in this country. FUCK...

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/
cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/special-elections-oklahoma-new-hampshire/index.html
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah its almost like indentity politics is a for sure way to lose oh well lets make our white people have to choose republican

>democrats lose 5 elections back to back after election
>finally win one election
MSM loses their fucking minds

Democrat wins in a blue state that Trump lost

Op loses his shit.
>They got us this time.

why, Op? Why did you do this?

Dumbass didn't go all Trump Tweets on his opponent, even after the truck ad, and lost the same way McCain did, by letting his opponent call him racist.

They "won" New Jersey and Virginia, but NJ has been historically blue and Virginia is tinting hard blue thanks to the DC suburbs. Also true Gillespie was such a welterweight Republicans just stayed home.

They also fucking LOST Utah and several US House Races. They're left crowing about trans-nigger Muslima-kin getting in some "firsts" on the state level. It's incredible. They're not just doubling down, they're tripling down. "Look at how great we are, picking up diversity hires! That's what you want, right? RIGHT?"

It's identify politics strikes back, the movie.

did he replace a republican governor?

Rural and suburban retards

Good thing most people don't live in the rural areas.

Kek is displeased.

Most people are saying Gillespie did phenomenally well everywhere but the suburbs. He was taken to fucking clown town.

Friends in Virginia say he's just a fucking weirdo. Immensely unlikeable, refused to accept Trump as a platform, almost guaranteed to link up with the #NEVERTRUMP'ers.

>republicans assassinate 1000+ demoshits
>demoshits throw party when they win back 4 of them
Lmao

since when is Sup Forums a Republican board lol

Virginia has been going blue since the 80's. As the Beltway grows, the blue gets darker. I'm from Va Beach, liberals have ruined my home state. That's why I will never go back.

Trump and the Republicans are fucked.

The Trump win last year was the Boomer/Conservashits last little sqeal before you died.

Yes, USA will be brown, and yes, it will be a gender equal matriarchy. Oh, and this is a good thing.

Forget Trump! We have Beyonce 2020.

>Gets 98% of the black female vote
>Gets 92% of the black male vote
>Gets 90% of the hispanic female vote
>Gets 89% of the hispanic male vote
>Gets 88% of the white female vote

Her only weaknesses are that fact that she'll probably only get
>60% of the white male vote
>10% of the muslim vote

Meanwhile
>Trump boomers are dying
>More young Hispanics voters will be around for their first vote

Trump is pretty fucked at this point. There's no turning back.

D or not, sadly Northam was the better choice. That's how big of a shitbag Gillespie is. The House seats are disconcerting. The only semi bright note is that anti-2A legislation is a political death sentence in a majority of VA even for Democrats.

Still a dark day for my Commonwealth. It's going to be a rough 4 years.

If it was the south where democrats were winning than I'd be worried..

So you'd take the b8 desu.

rigged elections....

has anyone asked for a recount?

> Beyonce
> Accomplishments: I'S BLACK AND A QUEEN OF POP CULTURE (circa 2006)
Wow
How ever will Republicans manage without the black vote

Don't be a retard, user. VA is the fucking swamp.

Yea next time we get power, we are going to strip small states of their second senator, require redistricting to be a bipartisan process, undo all voting restrictions laws, which are hugely unconstitutional.

We are going to make sure you rural faggots never have a chance again. Don't forget it. Next time we are going straight for the throat. You BETTER keep us out, because we will send you into 80 years of losses if you give us the power to merely do what you've done.

>one
more like 4 sweetie

>he doesn't understand optics and the fact that democracy is literally a reality tv show in this day and age

That's the idea. More non-Whites means no country for Whites.

give them this one, user

Who did Virginia vote for in 2016?
Right.
So where's the story again?

This. We need to enforce a pure democracy unburdened by the EC so conservatives never see representation again.

>we
>I'm t-totally one of you guys, how come we suck so much?

saged

Wow, democrats win elections in blue states. How could this happen???

>that headline
What fake news blog is this? ShareBlue?
Oh well, don't bother. Sage, hide.

Literally identical to every election in Virginia since 2004. The overall trajectory seems to be a repeat of the General Election last year.

That's not a "historic democrat wave," that's Democrats getting their teeth smashed out and losing more seats overall.

> in this day and age
> not "now"
Nigger-tier education confirmed

You misunderstand. What "optics" does Beyonce have? That she PERSONALLY ran businesses? That she's a queen sheboon who managed to turn the Grammy's into her own personal time of veneration? That she's a Kardashian-tier fame whore with 0 experience even negotiating deals outside of the music industry? That she managed to marry a crack-slinging race-baiter in the same tier?

What OPTICS do we possibly have to worry about? You mean the blacks and Hispanics will vote for her in droves? OH BOY GEE GOLLY, HOW EVER WILL WE'S COPES?

I've been warning murricans on here for ages not to get sucked into identity politics it only benefits lazy politicians and fucks the whole country up.
t. Northen Irish fag that hasn't had a government for 9 months

Gender equal matriarch. My side's

People with culture, in otherwords. Rural and Suburban Republicans are morally and culturally superior to Leftists. Statistics proved that.

Cringe.

Funny, the blue is where the nukes land when WWIII kicks off.

>Good thing most people don't live in the rural areas.

This is possibly the most useless sentence I have ever read in my life

They think the Governorship remaining in Democratic hands is a major rout. Which is funny, since Gillespie refused to take up major parts of the Trump-era GOP platform. He thought he could run on something akin to Jeb and win.

He was out of touch, unlikeable, and couldn't even do more than break issue on "gun rights" single-issue voters

>Good thing most people don't live in the rural areas.
yes, they are much easier to round up when they are concentrated in cities and ghettos

It's been hyped up for weeks that THIS IS WHEN THE TIDE TURNS!!!!
So never you mind they fucking lost multiple races, they're crowing about trannies, Sikhs, and many, many niggers winning Mayoral and state House races. That's all they have left.

NOT SO FAST

Tim Hugo (R, HD-40) picked up 183 votes so far in canvassing this am, looks like Dems will NOT flip VA House of Delegates

You say this, but dems have been making huge gains because America has seen that Trump and the GOP can't offer them anything but decay and degeneracy. You can't bury your head in the sand about this.

>That's not a "historic democrat wave," that's Democrats getting their teeth smashed out and losing more seats overall.
Anyone have the current standings? The last infographic I saw mentioned something like 13 Governor races lost, 40 US House of Representatives seats, etc.

The Democrats pay Richard Spencer to embarrass Republicans. Also, they have one of their psycho's commit a mass shooting days before they need something important. It's difficult to fight people who have no standards to abide by like we have.

Those big blue circles look like pretty good targets to me. Are you here, Kim Jong?

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT POST HERE
sage

You joke. But there are probably idiots who believe this.

its almost like they move democrats around where they need the demographics

This is a microcosm of America's future. A conservative nation where the coastal cities filled with minorities decide elections.

>rural america
>People with culture

lel alcohol abuse, meth and manual labor are not culture

which way did VA vote in 2016?

NOTHING CAN STOP THE BLUE WAVE NOW

STATE AFTER STATE WILL VOTE DEM

GUNS WILL BE BANNED

BABIES WILL BE ABORTED

YOUR KIDS WILL BE QUEER AND ACCEPTING

TRANNIES WILL WIN MISS _____ IN EVERY STATE

THANKS DONALD!

PLEASENOTE

All the areas that voted blue yesterday are also the fucking miserable suburban traffic jam zones. The literal worst part about this state is the fucking blue voting areas. Debate me faggots

Lord i hope this state remains beautiful and they stop fucking bulldozing forests for cookie cutter housing developments and bullshit shopping centers.

> Dems have been making HUGE GAINS
Where and how? This is the first major election on an off-year, and they won two Govenorships and a handful of House of Representatives seats.

What inroads are they making? What's indicating the DNC is raising any fucking money after they were 25 million in the hole?

> Trump and GOP can't offer them anything but decay and degeneracy
My stock options say otherwise. Did your Shareblue manager tell you to slip in "degeneracy"?

So it's a net loss still.

Violent crime, mystery meat rape, and hormone reassignment therapy aren't culture either, but one of the stereotypes is actually true: Urbanites are cancer, and culture has always dwelt in the countryside.

Don't care! I'm leaving and chagrining maximum rent on minorities.

sucks to be a white man in Virginia but this only hurts the nation if VA infects the Congress. They have two R representatives .. they have two D senators.. so the new Dem Gove ( just like the old dem gov) can name a replacement with another D so the worst that can happen as far as I can see is next congressional election one of the two R's goes D.. the red/blue map appears to show many more red districts so I'd expect the most they would lose would be one R congressional seat.

It is disturbing to find degenerate men tally ill people being elected to state office.. that shows the population has degraded to a very high degree and no longer possess the discernment to reject insane freaks as their representatives

Even more liberal than in the current elections, the republicans made huge ground and were incredibly close to winning

This is one giant DNC push to make it look like they have their shit together

gen Zyklon will throw a wrench in those plans.

Isn't the red areas where rural right wing retards are ODing on meth?

>1 post by this id
H-Hello fellow Trump voters...

>blue state stays blue
>historic wave
smells like desperation

the counties that voted clinton make up 2/3 of american GDP

sparsely populated areas full of wal-mart shopping entitlement gobblers should be wiped off the map.

It's because of the communist mainstream media. They have doubled down since trump won. They've brainwashed most of the country. It is over. This country will turn into London 2.0 overrun and ruled by terrorists. The government going to take away your paycheck with all their taxes too. We're going to Hell in a hand basket.

>Historically blue states stay blue

Woah, man.

one can dream

Democrats have been winning elections left and right all over the country. Trump and the Republicans fucked-up by giving themselves too much power. They've rode the "If only you'd elect more of us, then we'd fix things!" Narrative for decades. And now we see it for what it is.

>muh stocks

Oh okay then. As long as your stocks are doing alright.

nope, they lost 1 governor, 1 legislature, 1 constitutional convention and maine now has expanded medicaid

And 0% of American Culture, and far more than 3/4ths of American Debt.

In other words, they're worthless and should be burned down.

>left and right

You mean they got slaughtered nationally and are now winning trivial elections.

>dems have been making huge gains
the first special election in literally a year where they won anything and all of a sudden every junior varsity political position is a "victory"

media blowing its load over the election shows you their bias in pandering to millennial retards

i hope it continues

> BEEN WINNING ELECTIONS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY
I asked you when. Just now? Yesterday? During special run-off elections?

Cite which are your amazing, stunning, brave victories.

>You mean they got slaughtered nationally and are now winning trivial elections.
Yeah, but it makes their bellies full. LOOK AT ALL THESE TURBANS AND BRAVE CHOCOLATE MYSTERY MEAT.

this is literally fake news

why do right wing retards always push fake news?

snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/

>Dems so desperate to save face they are upselling a Dem governor-elect replacing a Dem governor and state legislative seats that have absolutely no bearing on Washington politics whatsoever.

Funny but also incredibly sad.

winning in a state that's been soildly blue for almost a decade. only on the left holding a state you already control is "historic"

all over bitch

+17 in Virginia
+5 in NJ
+ tons of local council seats, mayor, etc

I don't think you understand. Black and hispanic people (especially black women) literally look up to her.

This is going to be an election where even non political people turn out in the voting booth because...Beyonce.

Blacks, Hispanics, and White Females would have already won it for it. It's bare delusion to even deny this

And pray tell how does that affect federal politics?

>snopes

This is the nature of local contests, they are much more variable than national races like the Presidency.

VA is a blue state though, no one should have expected a surprise Gillespie win given the polling always had Northam ahead, it started getting attention because of the Latino truck ad and the tightening polls.

He lost big and if he was going to lose that big it would not have hurt him to campaign with Bannon and the President.

Both are lucky they didn't end up campaigning with him because it would have looked much worse if they had and he was still blown out.

cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/special-elections-oklahoma-new-hampshire/index.html

Also remember that Trump only won through subverting democracy through the EC. If we had a true democracy the GOP would never win again. Really, that's how they always win. It's why they fight so hard to preserve gerrymandering.

>snopes
>leaf

I don't think the White House will house a monkey any time soon.

Gillespie was a never Trump cuck, and VA democrats are usually a lot more level headed than most democrats. Both are stock standard politicians and neither will do anything relevant.

I couldn't be bothered to vote for either, so meh.

Why do we care about a Neocon Bush advisor and Nevertrumper?

are u right wing retards seriously so mentally handicapped that u still fall for the 57 county meme?

do u retards ever bother looking shit up?

Im glad to see democrats actually winning locally again instead of trying to give all of their money to Obama or Hillary.

Well, wait, if Northam was ALWAYS projected to win, where are they deriving a MASSIVE VICTORY BLUE WAVE TASTE THE RAINBOW?

see

>VA is a blue state
They spent 5 times the amount of the loser.
The new governor was protested off stage during his victory speech.

>maine now has expanded medicaid
Nope. The governor wants to veto it

god i love right wing retard dinduism

>Rural and Suburban Republicans are morally and culturally superior to Leftists
I call bullshit.

Rural republicans are backwards. They live on farms, and might get their sons to get an office job in the city. Meanwhile, they completely hide their daughters from having successful lives.

Meanwhile, City Democrats are more open to careers and opportunities, plus meet new people. Not to mention that they can appreciate other cultures.

What is Rural Republican Culture exactly? Some drunken dad drinking Jack Daniels and yelling at the TV?

> Trump only won through the system as it was always intended
> If it were true pure democracy my side would have won so that's okay we should, like, do that
Niggah ...

Wrong. The Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicans need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests. A small increase in White turnout and percentage bloc voting (R) means comfortable Republican victories.

>What is Rural Republican Culture exactly?

ODing on meth and living in rural cuck shacks