Tree of logic vs red pill black

have you guys seen tree of logic new youtube video about redpill black?

youtube.com/watch?v=6cCnxEeGqV8

she keeps going on about white conservatives only wanting whitewashed black conservatives and thats why rpb became so famous and everyone is excusing her shady behaviour.

is she just jealous that another black girl became so popular?

AFAIK Tree was the FIRST that exposed red pill black doxing website. Credit should be given.

true that. but she got pretty triggered/mad in some parts of this video. seems like petty jealousy to me.

I love boobs of logic.

Tree is one of the best black people ever. She supports the alt-right legitimately, and is better than 99% of the white e-celebs at helping the cause.

She's ok in my book. She defended Rage and her Race is Real video when no one else would and even called Someblackdude a Uncle Tom

by white washed do you mean law abiding?

FUCKING

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

She's cool.
Beware of pic related, they have been very active in the last few days here.

Meh, she was in here shilling her videos a few times before. Never bothered watching any of them beyond just skipping through the video and stopping at a few points. Overall the fascination seems more like jealousy than anything else, but then I don't really care about either of them or their ideas so it's hard to take this petty squabbling seriously.

whynotboth.jpg

I can't stand both, but TOL dees seem more sincere (for a crackhead), RPB gets mostly minus points for her alt-light cuck company

>crackhead
is she really?
rpb kept calling her a drug addict in rubins video.

... hmm

Both niggers.

I've had those vibes from her before so it did not shock me to hear TPB say that, but I don't know

RPB couldn't back it up, she's just shit slinging like a true sjw

The way RPB reacted when Tree of Logic exposed her implies Tree of Logic is at least partially right with her observations.

she's just angry she is ugly and rpb isn't

I don't watch any of these people but I saw the one nigger on Dave Rubin and i'm not sure if I have it right but did she start a website that logged personal information of people who say mean things on facebook so they can be blackmailed into not doing it anymore?

i would prefer tree over rpb, but i like em boobiez big

tranny v rpnigress yesterday was amusing
daily reminder that rpnigress has a background in (((finance)))
she's pissed off because she is watching her lucrative controlled opposition deal melt away before her eyes
she thought she might be able to be black ben shapiro

Great breasts

would fug her without a condom desu

RedPillBlack is a crazy SJW infiltrator. Tree of Logic is a race realist and actually right-wing. She defended RageAfterStorm and has had Jared Taylor on her channel.