Mariah Carey is accused of sexual harassment & racism by her former security guard, Michael Anello

Mariah Carey is accused of sexual harassment & racism by her former security guard, Michael Anello.

In his lawsuit, Anello alleges Carey both insulted him with comments about looking like a white skinhead and sexually harassed him while he worked for her from June 2015 to May 2017. The suit alleges Carey once said she "wanted to be surrounded by black guys, not white people".

Additional reporting includes the fact that Anello's lawsuit alleges Carey committed "sexual acts with the intent that they be viewed by Anello." A specific alleged instance of this is Anello's account that "during a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mariah asked him to come to her room to move some luggage and when he got there, she was wearing a see-through negligee that was open. He says he tried leaving but she insisted he move the luggage. He says he left the room and there was no physical contact," as TMZ reports.

tmz.com/2017/11/08/mariah-carey-security-guard-lawsuit-sue-nazi-sexual-harassment/?adid=hero5

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/mariah-carey-goes-bowling-in-heels-with-kids-bryan-tanaka-w498967/
wilkes888.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/my-final-blog-entry-love-you-all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mariah carey opens door in neglige
>Look at floor
>uh um sorry I thought u wanted me to move some luggage. I better leave
>She asks again for me to stay
>Leave and call my lawyer

What a faggot

she's just tsundere for the BWC

>man does this and gets laughed at
>woman does this and gets 20 million dollars from a jury

wew lads I think I would have taken her pussy

Kinda gay. She's just a poor bad girl into white dick.

She just wants to be #teamslave

some super fat mega rich bitch called gina rinehart did that to her body guard in oz, pretty sure he won a case or got a nice pay out at least.

No old roasties, take the cash dudes.

fag

that's mean. the BWC is the only thing that gives them happiness.

90s

I really fucking would lads

>tfw mariah carey will never sexually harass you
chad wins again

>What a faggot
Perhaps he is happily married. There is nothing wrong with turning down a roastie, especially some mutt slut like Mariah.

It ain't the 90s anymore though. Carey's nuts, skinhead guy was wise to gtfo and go for the money.

Take note anons...

Thirsty virgins will never understand having boned enough vapid pussy on earth and having found a quality woman such that you're not willing to risk it for some roastie no matter how monied/powerful because at the end of the day its just an empty nut and no empty nut can compare to building a life with someone.

Faggit

How is he a faggot. This man acted with honour and didn’t even think twice to turn down a nigger dick riding roastie. This guy is worth a million of you just based on his resolve alone. KYs

Except Mariah Carey is dating an Asian guy right now.
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/mariah-carey-goes-bowling-in-heels-with-kids-bryan-tanaka-w498967/

>Except Mariah Carey is dating an Asian guy right now.

Mariah was actually engaged to a White billionaire named James Packer and cheated on him with this Asian guy.

she's just tsundere

She just wants all your cum.

>>Except Mariah Carey is dating an Asian guy right now.

ASIAN MEN >>>>>>>>>>>> WHITE MEN

So many posters getting hung-up on the sexual harassment angle when this guy's company is also owed a significant amount of money.

Correct.

Mariah Carey is like the head-vampire of roasties, hopefully this guy wins big and we see a bunch of other "divas" in powerful positions being called out.

Please let some dirt on Oprah come out, please please please.

that guy isn't asian he's le 56% face race

>used up goods
>not a billionaire
>manlet

I guess White men btfo

Bryan Tanaka = not asian?

go home chang

shit i would even pay for her to sexually harass me

There's one Polish attention whore on Youtube who's complaining that her Chink kid isn't blonde anymore.

He looks more like a mongrel Mexican bastard 56% face meme

man, i can already hear that kid's youtube rants about how women are evil

link or name?

Can't remember, it was posted on that incel forum r/hapas a while back.

I've boned enough chicks that I wouldn't take shit from her. And I like her tits too, but it's just not enough to deal with her shit.

>He actually changed the woman on the left because I said she looks ugly

Lmfaoo

>Thirsty virgins will never understand
I never had issue scoring some split tail. Never. I actually took a few years off in my early 20s because it was so exhausting. I met my wife after a 2 year break. I have been married almost 2 decades, and love it. Still.

When I was younger and newly married, I noticed that you get hit on more. A wedding band states that you are not looking for long term. I turned away more flats after being ringed than before.

I am sorry that there really are huge spreads of nerd virgins. I am no "alpha" but I act it. I am a 6/10. I get pussy. I wish I could tell you guys what I did, but I was just my goofy self.

so a man actually has some self-respect and honor and you just call him a faggot, lol, you must be a virgin

I'm pretty sure something like this has been reported before about Mariah Carey. At least I recall seeing headlines about it at some point. Maybe it was the same guy and just a prelude to this lawsuit, I don' tknwo.

Guess he wasn't packed :^)

#MeToo
#Rapepenetratesbothwayslikeajewishengineereddegeneratedildo

Or maybe the hapa was blessed by some white genetics. :^)

wilkes888.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/my-final-blog-entry-love-you-all/

r/hapas seems like a really unlikely enemy for pol. They hate race-mixing, at least WMAF. If they started also hating AMWF we could call a truce.
I wish they could find it with themselves to be proud of their identity and of their women.
I really wish them the best. They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

Sure mariah is not hot like she was in the 90s, but look at those fucking tits.

>some rich old whore tries to play some shitty game with him
>sue her and take her money
Shut up faggot.

>fucking tits
silicone implants... ftfy

Drink if brew