Crowdfund an ethnostate or Sup Forumsony?

Let's say I had the opportunity to purchase a series of connected plots of land bigger than the Isle of Man and I'd be willing to offer it up as the staging ground for an ethnostate or Sup Forumsony for any of you decent enough fags looking for some purpose in life. I would give up every modern convenience I have to work for something I genuinely believe in and an ethno-state is one of these things

>Would you crowdfund an ethnostate if there was some way to assure its not a scam?

>What would convince you to crowdfund the purchasing of this land for an ethno-state without having the discouraging suspicion of it just being a jewish money grab scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
landwatch.com/Russia_land_for_sale/Farms-Ranches
youtube.com/watch?v=GJhQjo-_ut4
youtu.be/q7OipXipIAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even if you could get the resources, no nation would allow that. We'd get massacred. Just be patient.

do you have a sauce for the pic? i keep seeing her

Laura curvy berlin
enjoy

The place I have in mind is thousands of kilometers away from any concentrated populations.

bump

I concur.

> (((crowdfunding)))
A working ethnostate is going to require self-sufficiency. Each prospective member must earn and purchase his own land.

Still waiting for an answer to the questions.

I'd support it, but not using crowdfunding

You maybe interested in this group: discord gg/A2WgnC

We're hoping to start a community of like minded people who want to learn to be self-sufficient and preserve traditional European values.

scared to click on that Mr. CIA. Anyone else tried it?

>Would you crowdfund an ethnostate if there was some way to assure its not a scam?

Sure, if they already have some accomplishments to prove they aren't a larp

>>What would convince you to crowdfund the purchasing of this land for an ethno-state without having the discouraging suspicion of it just being a jewish money grab scam.

Actually already having people on the ground who have put their own money where their mouth is, I probably wont give money to someone anonymous on the internet

Yes. But you would have to add a detailed report about how you plan to use the money and execute the plan.

I'll probably buy my own land and do the same thing. I've just thought about the trouble of getting people willing to live on it, getting skilled workers to make it livable (modernize, internet, plumbing, etc.). I want a pool of farmers and skilled laborers on it, not outsiders allowed. Also want security to be real whites with the same vision. It's just a fantasy right now.

This seems like a cycle though. The person with the kind of capital to put his money where his mouth is would never invest in such a risky larp, the only ones willing to go live or start ethnostates have usually become disassociated with the modern world so would never be able to afford taking the first step on their own.

Yes, I hate where I live.

If you can't succeed and and make some money in our current society then you are not ready to start an ethnostate.

im a mix of german, italian, spanish(as in from spain) and scottish
if i fit in to your vision of an ethnostate, i don't have much money to provide but i do have loads of experience setting up wide-area networking infrastructure if that helps

How would you determine who is white enough??

According to who? A middle class to upper middle class lifestyle can't afford large estates and that kind of lifestyle is seen as ideal or "successful" these days.

I can't define white I just know it when I see it.

What are you talking about? I thought we were talking about being able to afford some land out in the sticks

Why does this question keep coming up, if you don't know when you see a white person, then you aren't white.

haha its also pretty easy to test with simple questions to relating to intelligence..like name this part of a computer...change a tire...what type of art is this...things whites and only whites can do or know its kind of sad that even our askenazi jew friends dont know these things.. simple IQ tests are very powerful to separate racial groups

bump, we determin white genetics as with gene, regardless of the pigment color.
It is much easier. I don't understand why it is such a mystery.

>White ethnostate
>South-german Dirndl
I thought Sup Forums and mostly Sup Forumss american majority absolutely abhors germans, germany and all relating to it, except beers and our engineering. picking out the raisins as they say.

We would require a valuable resource to trade with the rest of the country, even if it is skilled labor, in order to do so. No way we would achieve self-sufficiency. It all comes down to how much (((they))) choke us.
If it was feasible and trustworthy (which is very hard to assess) then yes, I would put my family savings on it

>if you can't enter a higher position at a meme job where you basically produce nothing except profits for the chosen people then you aren't ready for an ethnostate

Awooga.

Most financially successful people have little to no knowledge of the skills required to set up shop out in the boonies somewhere and be anywhere even vaguely near self sufficiency.

They hate us cuz they ain't us

The next important topics.

How do we secure our borders?
How do we deal with potential trade embargoes by (((western))) countries?

every Sup Forums meeting included spics and mongrels,what makes you think that ethnostate is going to be white?

a lot can be done with just having access to energy in the form of gas and diesel...you may be thinking of mining a natural resource you need insane amounts of gas and diesel to do this to create a bulk commodity where as we should be looking to more advanced less energy intensive products to create that can be sustainable and get more of the bulk commodities from sympathetic whites on the outside in a fair trade that already have the capital in place and as long as there arent laws against it will sell us the raw materials

let me guess, you're a total neet loser irl.

not only that, but she's jewish

>How do we secure our borders?

True Yuropoor or Ameritard question. Just don't have kikes as your politicians and immigration officials.

Bavarians are OK. They're the least cucked Germans, although that isn't saying much.

Busty.pl > Curvy Berlin

>Khazar milkers

Russia is selling huge plots of land in Siberia at a low price to anyone willing to settle there.

express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia

Other land is for sale too.

landwatch.com/Russia_land_for_sale/Farms-Ranches

>Russia

I don't want to fight in the future resource wars as a Russian conscript thanks.

We need nuclear weapons and the ability to strike any country would would want to hurt us for this to ever work.

So you'd rather stay there until you get killed by a pack of feral niggers?

who would*

Least I can fight off niggers or just move to the Kalahari where there are no niggers. Meanwhile Russians find you in bumfuck nowhere of Mexico just to icepick your face in.

So..... just put mines around the perimeter?
Have a law that says that illegal immigrants who cannot be deported are publicly executed?

For this idea to work, would it not have to be setup somewhere like Africa where you wouldn't have to worry about the state cracking down on you? All you'd need in Africa is enough armed forces to defend your little piece of paradise from the hordes of orcs.
If you setup in some part of the USA or Russia, the state could just come down with more armed force then could be defended against.

why would you crowdfund this?
all you need is to establish a convention, and then make some bylaws, and establish officers
then you find a remote location and have members buy up individual plots of land

that chick is homely; try this one

Yes, with polcoins. The crypto currency of the alt right.

At first I was like
> Khazar Milkers
Then I was like
> #AngloMilkers4Lyfe

Pfft. I’ll just stay comfy in my gated community.

haha i thought the same exact thing ...lol fuggg..the only way around that is to have enough white ingenuity to create a modern day manhattan project for a new weapon ...it seems like its time for some new weapon tech...not to say there isnt already but yes we will need nuke level weapons to deter oppressive forces...trillions have been spent to destroy us as a people already a war would be cheap to them now

you have my vote! man this would be a dream come true. we need WALLS!

>We're hoping to start a community of like minded people who want to learn to be self-sufficient and preserve traditional European values.
sounds like some stupid commie bullshit if you ask me

are you retarded or just pretending

>let's just ignore all the advancements our people have had for centuries to go grow plants in the middle of nowhere
stupid commie bullshit you retarded commie

I guess white women automatically fail then.

and you sound like a stupid leftist obsessed with the god of (((progress)))

I don't care if it's an ethnostate but I would fund and join a Sup Forums state if you provided a detailed plan.

>proud of being a luddite
why are you even using a computer?

South Africa should have done this before it was too late. The Boers got cucked and now they are paying for it every day. The fuckers had NUCLEAR WEAPONS and they just gave their country away because muh white guilt.

i wouldnt really discriminate against women that much ...i do believe in bleaching if the father is male...i do not believe there will be enough white females to grow the population according to its needs...other light skinned race women could be allowed ...it would lead to a class divide in the future with the pure bavarian phenotypes being above the mixed...but it might be a necessary first step to ensure a healthy population it would also allow in families that are somehwat mixed which you would wholly lose if it were a very strict white only policy

you don't have to completely abandon all technology in order to say that many advancements in technology are overall bad
that's like saying I can't criticize the american political system because I vote

You got BTFO lad. How the fuck can you reply after that, you fucking faggot?

If you are a .1%'er I highly doubt you have the balls to go against your masters and do something like that. Not to mention >1/2 of Sup Forums is a bunch of soft ass, bitch made faggots that would be spending gudboi points for a bus ticket back to Mommy's.

However, being that it's human nature to spread and resettle... If you did this and only let Sup Forumslocks in... I'd say we'd control the world by 2050.

why can I associate every american that posts on Sup Forums with pic related?
Is it some kind of secret mutual memeing among americans or are you all actually the 56% face?

It helps them ignore that America has been in far worse of a demographic situation than europe is now for far longer and they only realized it because of an image macro they saw while shitposting on a micronesian basket weaving imageboard

this senpai

reminder that 63% of 330 is a bigger number than 100% of 80.

>Years later, hikers stumble upon a colony of obese white virgins, now in their 60s, raving about the coming race war and worshipping a giant frog statue.

lets take Sup Forumsynesia

surprisingly not a bad idea hmmm...very keynesian since we will have to rebuild after every hurricane but that is something whites are good at... plus food grows incredibly well there and no one would want a mcmansion either and would be happier with less sqft

and we live from tourism, so we can spread our ideology everywhere to everyone

sheeitt..i mean isolated..no strategic importance...indigenous population for the most part...almonds are activated

yep like Sup Forums kek

>reminder that 63% of 330 is a bigger number than 100% of 80.

Researching male-male impregnation will soak up most of the funding.

>Tfw nobody wants to spend their money for this shit

Orania, a real world example of what OP is after. To answer your question, yes Id be interested. I think a lot of us would be. Anymore details?

>youtube.com/watch?v=GJhQjo-_ut4

EFF candidate flat out says he wants to destroy orania because he hates whites
youtu.be/q7OipXipIAg

Unironically this. I thought about this a while back and I came to the conclusion Sierra Leone would be best. It's got a relatively small population in an already small nation, it's not landlocked, and it's rich in natural resources. On top of that, it's not particularly wealthy or stable, so any "government" or existing population would be able to do fuck all about your colony.

You fools are hellbent on repeating history, arent you? This is our country, our families built it with their bare hands and I refuse to travel to the other side of the world just to be left alone. America has incredible private property laws, so long as the land is privately owned and we provide our own services we cant be touched. We start small and expand outwards, we dont run.

an ethnostate isn't going to work unless you go to europe and turn back history to something medieval or whatever, do you really think america will let you take their cities and their land that was already built by them or colonial empires? even more so the guy who suggested africa, they wont go easy

There is one and only one option for fixing the problems we have in this country and other western nations and it is a complete and total restructuring of nearly every part of out society.

That includes the constitution, the overall system of government, schools, the legal system, everything. You'd also have to deport or somehow otherwise segregate upwards of 100 million people in the case of the US. Good luck with all that. The pipe dream of an ethnostates colony is more realistic.

You're even better off waiting for Balkanization than fighting to change things to the way they were.

Colony discord server here: ca5EZE

gimme yummy milky mommy

You sound like a larping faggot who couldn't achieve anything in better then a hut in the woods.
>I'm not a nigger! My hut is made of sticks and leaves!

Name anything that your race has accomplished under the pagan religion.
>Muh navigation.
Congratulations, we'll put you in the same accomplishment level as the sub-Saharan Africans over there.

German Statesmen have historically and universally been terrible. Managing to quickly gain power and just as quickly ruin Europe in an uninterrupted spree since you have set foot on this continent.
On the other hand, when you are not perfidious as usual, you make great soldiers and you make great engineers and cute wives.

bump

Spbp

As long as the culture isn't based on Germanigger culture.

> Russia
???
>Siberia
Do you want people to die?

As much as I love this idea, unless you have a first strike nuke capability you will just get Waco’ed

Keek, this.

Also,
Discord shilling: ca5EZE