SEGWIT2X CANCELLED SEGWIT2X CANCELLED SEGWIT2X CANCELLED SEGWIT2X CANCELLED SEGWIT2X CANCELLED

SEGWIT2X CANCELLED SEGWIT2X CANCELLED SEGWIT2X CANCELLED SEGWIT2X CANCELLED SEGWIT2X CANCELLED

ALL CRYPTO ALTS EXPLODING
VISIT /BIZ/

did you do that formating intentionally for it to look like this or was it pure luck?

why didnt you do it this way:

SEGWIT2X CANCELLED
SEGWIT2X CANCELLED

Is it too late to invest?

>mfw i posted about alternative cryptos that are faster and cheaper than BC a week ago and a bunch of bitcoin shills go ass mad
top kek

I don't care just as long as all the Alt-shit goes away.

Reminder that anything other than BTC/ETH is a shitcoin only good for short term gains

Depends on what you want to buy. Alts? Get the fuck in quick. Btc? Wait the fuck out. Shit's going to go down a bit

Do 33% BTC 33% ETH and the rest in alt coins. I entered crypto markets first time in july and I'm up 700% so far.

I have time for some general questions if anyone has any.

It's deceiving... they're going to crash again. Bitcoin dropped $400 the past hour.

margin whales are getting BTFO left and right jesus fucking christ

Tulips

Yes goys, the price's have never been higher!

BUY IN NOW

I keep seeing to short ethereum because of the creator. Should you? The guy said he'd block nazi's from the blockchain or something

Do crypto people seriously believe there will be a market in the future for 256 different alt-coins?

There are jew hedge funds holding a lot of these coins

they will dump them at some point

KEKEKEK YIF IN HELL FORKFAGS

He joked about hiring the guy who banned Trump from twitter. He is also just a tiny part of a very large team.

Most alts are useless, but some have decent use cases such as OmiseGo

Most alt coins are application-specific

If the application is good, people will want to buy it's currency so they can make transactions with the application, driving the value up

So yes, SOME have an actual market, or will in the future. Probably.

Just bought 100k

That's about all, peace out

Ahh what a day to be an arkie

Your shitty stocks looks even worse.

> missing the point

Alright, can someone tell me in plain english what's going on?

wish i could remember any of my old keys, had 100's of btcs on them, would have been a millionaire by now, oh well

Chinese scammers scammed the world again. I wouldn't be surprised if s2x devs turn out to be bitfinex employees/partners

Private keys or passphrase on wallet? I could bruteforce passphrase with my mining rig quite easily.

In july bitcoin split into two parallel chains, so if you had 1 btc before the spilt you then had 1 btc and 1 bch after the split. This was suppose to happen later this month with a bitcoin upgrade to enable more transactions per sec. Some wanted the upgrade, some don't, this means both of the chains would be worth a different amount. Everyone have been selling alternative cryptos to hold btc for the split, now the split got delayed/cancelled because the developers couldn't agree and the money is rushing back to alternative cryptos.

So is this good or bad for Bitcoin?

Depends on who you ask. Not much difference for BTC if you ask me, no upgrade, yet a less divided community. Sure as hell is positive for altcoins anyway.

Can a user send me some coins. Change my life

1TgQ5s7m7gsW4VyY7gAqodV3roncuAV5J