I have too agree

I don't understand either

Very clearly the bottom right

gypsies?

if you look at it historically:
-there was a country with nazism
-there are communist countries
-romania is a country

I think all of them are good except anarchocapitalism.

Top left does not support war, murder, or immorality to affect negatively other people on the planet.

We have nothing to gain by murdering other people.

Fascism, then NS, then Communism, then Ancaps

Anyone who unironically supports Ancaps are way beyond autistic I have no idea what to call them. I fucking thought it was a joke when someone explained to me what ancaps were.

constitutional monarchy, not the UK degenerate kind is the best, second to military statism

Its chad you faggots

România

Romania is best

Romania Stronk !

Prussian state is best state.

>This
Bozgors btfo

>glorious NatSoc
>2 jewish controlled puppet ideologies
>gypsies
hard choice OP

It used to work when we had a virtuous aristocracy to support it.

I think pre WW1 constitutional monarchy was pretty good unironically.

By curtailing the power of our monarchy we made them unessesary and became spoiled degenerated with no purpose.

t. 37% face

lol. spain cuck.

C H A D
H
A
D

Rolling

I'm guessing you're American considering only americans can be that stupid

Also ironic.

Great Britian empire. Colonise shithole countrys and make them great. Not let shithole countrys colinise you and make you a shithole.

"why romania"

Iron Guard,fucking braindead low iq cuck western spies.Clerical Fascism started here.

You didn't even stand a chance

Congrats retard, you win the samefag of the day prize. Now take this (You) and fuck yourself with it.

>Which ideology is the best?
Russian naitonalism.

ok

Romania's a shithole, as far as i'm concerned you're not a country. And how can a country be both fascist and ecclesiastic? Also idgaf what people say your language sounds nothing like latin languages and you're not apart of our clique, go back to your slav group. we 2 gud 4 u.

>romania
that's chad you retards, chad ideology a best

What is the bottom right one? Chad Nationalism?

Can't believe that clerical fascism is a thing but it apparently is... also it started in Italy dumbass, your country hasn't done shit.

Yikess

Well the bottom left hand corner one is just a Sup Forums forced meme, so that leaves only three to choose from
>Romania also??? Why?

1. Ancap as a goal but I believe in private property norms to achieve that goal, not nazism.
2. Nazism.
3. Romanianism
4. Shit
5. Nigger rule
6. communism

>Romanians
>Slavs
Decide

Because Romanianism is the best political ideology

Oh shit I just realised that's Chad, isn't it nigger rule?

Why natsoc because you have economic options. If your a natsoc state, you can be a republic, authoritarian, monarchists or even a libertarian state. The economy really doesn’t matter, what matters is nationalism and that the society becomes stronger overtime. If you haven’t already, read mein kampf as soon as you can. It’s probably one of the biggest red pills out there if your able to swallow it.

>implying Pope supporting Beni was actually "MUH CLERIGAL FASHZCISM"

Romania made Clerical Fascism a thing with our movement that was unique,Iron Guard.

Just because the Pope was part of the clergy and he also supported a fascist doesn't make it Clerical Fascism.

Ancap
All of the others are "I'm a manlet and I need a government to stop me from being a degenerate/give me free stuff and stop evil capitalists"

>both fascist and ecclesiastic
How can you not?
He said fascist not theocratic you godless commie

I didn't imply shit also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_fascism
now stfu.
Suck my dick
And you're not a real country
And you're not med
And your language isn't latin
Your one step from becoming Ukraine
Pic is you and your people

I cannot debate an Italiano about fascism since you guys created it so I'll give.
But.
I was believed he was taking in the sense that the catholic state governed over the people than it being the actual state. And i'm not a commie i'm one of you mi amici

>gypsy
>people
Decide

That came out so wrong. I believed he was talking about fascism in the sense that the catholic church would govern over the people than it being the state. Also I'm not a commie i'm pretty fashy bordering NS

We are not meds that's true,nobody ever said that we are.
Our language and the dialect they speak in Sardinia are the most similar to original latin,we still have all the grammatical cases apart from the "ablativ"from old latin
Ukraine is one stop from becoming Romania ;0

And if you think pictures with poor gypsie kids will make me mad you're either stupid or trolling.

wow someone's really upset lol
did a gypsy fucked your girlfriend or something?

Anarchoprimitivism. You take my shit and I bash your skull in with large rock.

Este foarte idiot tipul...auzisem de spanioli ca sunt batuti in cap dar nu prea credeam

...I don't think that's how it works but I haven't read enough of Ted Kazinsky's manifesto to know for sure.

o fi catanan, plm

catalan*

The one that doesn't sanction confiscating citizens' property without due process or murdering innocent women and children so the first two are definitely disqualified.

Didn't even know those kids were gypies, have nothing against them personally. Also you have aspergers if you can't tell i'm trolling. Fucking romanians need to get that dick out of your asses.

Not sure if being Chad counts as an ideological position

We ideology now

I'm not an idiot I know you said Spanish in your non-latin tongue.

RACHI TACHI TARAARAM. Sup Forums pe sistem

here's a better solution

What's wrong with gypsies though, what have they done to be so hated. We've got a lot gypsies here too and they're pretty disgusting, close to niggers. But not enough to be hated

what gave it away? the fact that it almost the same ?

>Romania has never been tried

Umm no sweetie. That's Chad's flag. Not the virgin Rumania.

low IQ parasites, simple as that

>h-haha was just pretending to be retarded
ok man
take care

Nazi = Ancap > Romanians > Communism

OOOOOOOO vericuleeeeee, cum e culesu de capsuni in Danemarca pretenash? cate danemarci iei la capsuna fratioare ?

Birthplace of Vlad the Impaler, Ottoman Slayer.

It's alright bro, I understand your mistake. But remember this fascism is not an ideology set in stone but it changes from country to country according to the culture and the neccessities of the people of that Nation.

Nu spun frtlmeu. E doar pentru mafioti

The fact that I used google translate, looks nothing like it saying spanish. I just thought you were talking about budapest

Classical liberalism, ancap is a fucking meme

Translate this spaincuck:

RACHI TACHI TARARAM SALAM E FARAONUL MEU

TLC
Romania best ideology

Stronger than all

barosane cand te intorci sa daschizi si tu un butic la parter da bloc sa am si io de unde lua un neumarkt si o punga de seminte

youtube.com/watch?v=Ghf8pyjLacE

this is a Mocanu thread now

Spain's a shithole, as far as I'm concernet you're not a country. And how can a country be both cucked and cuck at the same time? Also idgaf what people say your language sounds nothing like latin languages you're not apart of our clique (implying spainish sounds anything like french or italian) go back to your moorish,visigoth rape baby group. we 2 gud 4 u

You do realise that the romanized people tha lived in the moutains and survived, made babies and won shitloads of battes againts the odd often times againts armies 10 times larger and created a state called Romanian formed from the kingdoms of Romania that united many people throught the ages from the Alans and Roxelani, from the geto-daci, to the greeks, germans teutons and magyar(who dont consider themselfs romanian but still we are brothers) unite brought us together to fight againts the odds every single fucking time.

where you? you were just raped times and time and time and time again.
And what did you do when you discovered wealth and was once the most wealthiest empire in the world?

YOU RAPED and YOU REKTED YOURSELF

USA build by strong anglo-german hands best country in the world
Central and South America... littery africa tier.

Nice fucking job

Japanese to English- Let's have fun M.

It's broken Romanian,won't work

OUT OF OUR THREAD KEKS

How could you say that about us... That's really mean. I... I just thought we were bantering... I thought we were latin brothers... btw you romanian romanescu I'm not reading all of that wall of garbage you spouted. I don't read shit written by a budapest gypsy

>foarte, forte, fuerza
>este , e , es
>tipul, tipo, tipo
>ca, che, como
>sunt (actula verb form latin),sono , soy
>cap, testa (capo means head of something), cabeza
>credeam (ca), credevo, creo

U may not like it but we are latin. That`s the way we are and we will stay like it

p.s. romanian-italian-spanish

the one and only

Chiar ca le-am cacat-postat firu de toti banii trai-ti-ar familia

Hey I'm doing this with a smile on my face while giggling
Aren't we bantzing each other?

We shouldn't let the jews know that we want to make Europe great again, thought unity.

Do you know whats a core principle of unity? Sticking together.

You know what sticks together and by doing so they are strong?

A bunch of faggots...
yes a bunch of faggots, also know as a bundle of sticks.

Capitalism.

Jesus christ you fucking romanians are so god damn butthurt. Literal poland of the balkans

rollan

roll

Quick reminder.

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN
And will we build a wall with EU money, it will be beautiful wall, to keep all the western refugees out when their nations fall to Islam.

This reminds me... the wall just got 3.3 meters higher