"How did we lose Virginia"

I just don't get it Sup Forums. I thought having a Neo-Nazi rally where we shout "Jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil" would surely shore up support for conservatives. The plan should have worked. Get Trump to acknowledge us a "very fine people" to get them to accept us and our views and then we win.
Where did it go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/report-splc-charlottesville-racist-former-occupy-activist-obama-supporter-jason-kessler/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Petzner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Spindelegger
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/neo-nazi-quits-comes-out-gay-jewish-heritage-kevin-wilshaw-national-front-a8005866.html
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"we" didn't lose anything
those "muh white heritage" faggots got shown that nobody gives a shit about their asses.

Go threaten to sue more schools to let you blather your idiocy.

All you create is more resistance to you.

I think Chris-chan should become the next mayor of Virginia or just take it over and rename it CWCville.

Wew I just noticed that dumbass with the Murdoch Murdoch t-shirt. Is this a shoop?

Slide thread. Sage.

Concern trolling meme flag kike

sage

Its not concern trolling idiot. I'm being sarcastic. Obviously.

>shore up support for conservatives.
Who the fuck cares about THAT? Conservatives have given this country to the jews and conserved NOTHING.

Conservatives get the rope too.

This.

I don't give a good god damn about the browning of America. Ideology matters, skin color doesn't.

FUCKING BASED!!!

Israel is our greatest ally and must remain a jewish ethno state and homeland

Electing a Rino republican would give a false sense of security. Nothing was lost.

Fuck off. The Alt Right tried to associate itself with the right wing by naming themselves the Alt-Right. So whatever the fuck they do, it will reflect badly on the right wing as a whole.
Like a parasite, they leech onto the host, and drain it of blood until it dies.

shapiro please go

also, open borders for Israel

>All you create is more resistance to you.
Gee, what a coincidence. The media FINALLY decides to cover something involving white nationalism and the only people who benifit are kikes. I'm shocked. Just SHOCKED.

This is a shill thread

Maybe because a woman got run over and killed. That might be why they covered it. Just a theory.

just remeber, the guy who got all the permits in order was an Obama guy

Jason Kessler

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/report-splc-charlottesville-racist-former-occupy-activist-obama-supporter-jason-kessler/

>Ideology matters, skin color doesn't.
i'm getting tired of posting this

Show me your flag, kike.

It was a fucking retarded idea and every faggot who attended should be gassed

> Nazis fail to go mainstream
> must be the Jews.

>cunts attack a car with sticks and bats
>dude accidentally causes an accident trying to get away
>fat bitch in the middle of the damn road chanting "WHOS STREETS? OUR STREETS" has a literal fucking heart attack.
Try harder, jew.

I second this. Finally a cigarette ban and a boyfriend free girl for every guy!

The "conservatives", including gillespie, have supported mass immigration

Who cares what actually happened, perception is reality. The entire country is laughing at you faggots.
Fuck, it makes it even funnier its for a factual incorrect reason.

GET FUCKED Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I know this is bait and all, but if you think Dick Spencer is a friend of the right, you're a fucking idiot.

In this case that is the same, you dumb boomer. Go back to plebbit where you belong.

>Who cares what actually happened

(((Richard Spencer)))

Anyway it doesn't matter the republitards are as bad as the demoncrats.

So true. Reddit was going to convert all those blacks, Mexicans, faggots, and bugmen into true conservatives and we were going to take back VA. Dickie this is all your fault!

Without reading, it was lost from a demographics shift. Let's not delude ourselves. It wasn't "republican" just because it was in 2014. It went blue in 2016 and it was expected to go blue again. This is why the media focused so hard on it instead of looking all the other state elections. Nothing could have saved those seats from going to democrats. The media wants to say that this is finally evidence of a "blue wave" so they can inspire hope with voters. In actuality it was just a dem state finally ousting some red lingerers.

Honestly it's kind of depressing to see my once-powerful party popping Champaign over winning a handful local legislator seats in a blue state, especially after losing so many in actual swing states last year. I fear we're doomed if we keep talking about race and social issues. We need an actual platform again.

I think we should really try and influence Chris going into politics. I think he is old enough to run for POTUS but he's too inexperienced so far but I'd like to see him become a crazy mayor. We could really gain traction with a cigarette ban or tax protest in Virginia if it was spear headed by CWC.

Stephan Petzner

>On 1 October 2013, Petzner was expelled from the BZÖ for "party damaging behaviour" after demanding Josef Buchers step down and criticizing the campaign after losing major voting shares in the 2013 Austrian legislative election to the Freedom Party

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Petzner

MIchael Spindelegger

>In August 2014 he unexpectedly resigned from all political positions. Since 2016, he has been serving as Secretary General of the Vienna-based International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) think tank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Spindelegger

These people are no longer in the OVP, but they were the part of the leadership of the OVP around the time Spencer was studying in Austria.

>does having a Jew bogey man for everything make life easier or harder for you?

Virginia was enemy territory
We didn't lose shit

>Doesn't understand obvious sarcasm.
>Y-you're the dumb one

Good. Conservatism is fucking cancer. Hope the Alt-Right takes their place.

>how
immigration. More discussing arab and muzzy indonesians that there are natives. Dems been doing this since LBJ. They are trying to take Texas with illegal aliens in a similar way.

The Order of Thelema emplaces homosexuals and marxists in positions of power within all nationalist movements. These people syphon off the leadership and destroy nationalist movements from within. When the time is right they reveal themselves to be homosexual or crash the entire group.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/neo-nazi-quits-comes-out-gay-jewish-heritage-kevin-wilshaw-national-front-a8005866.html

link related

Also research Jorg Haider, and remember Richard Spencer was studying in Austria when Jorg Haiders party was in charge. Remember Orban, who kicked out Soros, would not allow Spencer to convene in his country. There is a reason he was not allowed to.

The sarcasm is discouraging organizing rallies, therefore the sarcasm is the concern trolling.

The GOP retained the same White vote but didn't drive up White turnout or White bloc voting. Republicans failed to appeal to White identity or White group interests in Virginia.

Reminder that the Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicans need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

A small increase in White turnout and White bloc voting (R) means permanent Republican victories, the Sailer-Coulter strategy:
>GOP Future Depends on Winning Larger Share of the White Vote
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000

we don't need rallies

Virginia is blue state, and has been.

But the kike shills tell me I'm just being paranoid?

>implying paranoia is even real

It's called voter fraud and importing the third world. And allowing felons to vote. The democrats are very good at all of that.

It's all false narrative in the works. 20 years from now it will be a story of how hordes of white supremacists descended on a sleepy charlottesville town, a civil rights martyr was found, and the city heroically responded by elected the first trans representative. It's going to be a disney movie, and it will somehow involve football. Your kids will call you a cynical piece of shit if you start talking about Hiro and your wacky adventures with pepe on Sup Forums too.

>Americans vote comfortably Republican
>implying that's a good thing

>lose
>a blue state voted blue
>nothing lost, everything still status quo

Sure thing op call us back when Texas goes blue

C'ville fag here. The spectacle of hundreds of flabby nazis with guns parading through the street and running people over with cars got us to elect the first Independent to council since reconstruction (she was running to the left of the dems). A major feat, the vast majority of people voting for her had to be savvy enough to single shot her on the ballot, and she had hardly any money.

Get fucked, we win.

You don't know what you're talking about. The statewide elections could be chalked up to demographic shifts if you want but we also nearly, or perhaps actually, took back the house of delegates despite heavy gerrymandering.

>literally millions of non white immigrants in the past 10 years
>felons can vote
>all criminals and non whites vote democrat
>democrats win

>THIS IS ALL NEO NAZIS FAULT, IF WE JUST LISTENED TO RICK WILSON THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED REEEEEE

non of this matters because the US white minority is already baked into the cake, faggot "conservatives" can keep blaming white supreeemacists all they want but its already fucking over

Texas is going blue within the decade barring mass deportation of niggers and spics, its inevitable, its math, the little mud voters who will put the final nail in the republican coffin are already alive and are just waiting to turn 18 and put the democrats in power forever