Hey Sup Forums. My class is learning about misconceptions in Islam...

Hey Sup Forums. My class is learning about misconceptions in Islam, and how the media is biased AGAINST Muslims (fucking kek). Anyways, on Friday we're going to have an anonymous box where we can put questions in and the teacher will answer all of them throughout that class period. I know how fucking gay Islam is, and want to red pill my class about Islam, but not in a super offensive obvious way. Can you guys come up with some questions that my teacher will have to answer honestly, while staying pretty calm? Here are some questions I'm going to put in so far:

Is it true that the Quran has some verses that call for the death of all non-believers, or are those verses just being interpreted wrong?

Is it true that Muslims are responsible for a lot more acts of terror than any other religion? (Teacher was trying to compare Hitler, as a christian, to Osama bin Laden, as a muslim, and compared Martin Luther King Jr. to Malcom X)

Thanks Sup Forums. And don't be massive faggots and post shitty questions I wont use.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_ibn_al-Walid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=47&verse=4
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=89
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=5
islam.stackexchange.com/questions/7703/what-is-the-sunnah-in-wearing-slippers
mosaicmagazine.com/picks/2017/07/what-does-israel-have-against-george-soros-quite-a-lot-actually/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA
youtube.com/watch?v=pQzuFrMRA3M
thereligionofpeace.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)
inthenameofallah.org/Booty Plunder & Loot in Muhammad's Islam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7XRCYlZ4XOQ
en.wikipedia.o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery
quran.com
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/apr/25/middle-east-child-abuse-pederasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ask if it's true that muhamed was a practitioner of pedophilia

Here's one:

How old was Mohammed's wife Aisha according to hadiths when he consummated their marriage? (9 years old)

Ask her how many terror attacks were commited in the name of Islam in the past year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_ibn_al-Walid

Ask about Islam's spread by the sword, Khalid ib Walid was a companion of Muhammad and a general.

Ask if their goats get pregnant when they fuck them

Is it true that Muslims have to sit down to put their trousers on? (It is, it's literally part of the religion.)

>How is Islam a religion of peace, when saying anything insulting about it will always create Jihadists?

is it true that all newer verses in the quran overwrites the older and is the part about not killing in the beginning or the end of it?

Write in different handwriting for each one. Or print questions. This is assuming you're an underage faggot of course and not in university.

Ask if it is true Mohammed was taken into Medina as a refugee and orchestrated the takeover of the city and subsequent execution of those who generously let him into their city.

Ask what percent of Muslims agree with Sharia law

You can ask is it true that there is still the death penalty for gays and lesbians in 9 Islamic countries (plus Nigeria, which is almost an Islamic one)

You could ask something as simple as why women aren't allowed to wear what they want.

I'll print them. Probably with different fonts/sizes for some of them.

>How many muslim countries still allow grown men to marry children?

I don't know every county but I know its still OK in Iran, pretty sure Pakistan is the same to.

>what prompted the crusades?

I like your question examples, especially the first.
Wish I could be there to witness the mental gymnastics. Ask her about Christians and Jews being forced into dhimmi status, basically second class citizens, and having to pay jizya tax..

ask her where the wite women at?

Ask why Muhammad genocide the Jews of Banu Qurayza.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

Ask why it was fair, Muhammed approved the killings of 700 jews, in medina. Slaughtered. Some of them young boys. (Their justification, was they conspired against Muhammed)

Ask them why it is ok to kill another for apostasy under an islamic state. It is so according to sunnah.
It is a direct statement from Muhammed. Cannot be denied.

Ask them why it is ok for Muhammed to have sex with 8-9 year old. If his message is so Universal why didn't the Quran forbid the child marriage.
Continuing, in Yemen, Syria, Palestine, child marriage is normal, why?

It will be glorious brother. A whole class of redpilled students. I already know some of them are semi-redpilled because the majority of them said no to more gun control laws when we had a gay mini-debate, but hopefully the teacher answering these questions will push them over the edge.

This one.

Also, there are verses in the Koran and Hadith that tell you how to beat wives correctly. I'm sure you can make a question out of that.

>Sahih Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged him to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

>Sahih Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

>Quran (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).

>Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them;

The media misconstrues almost everything to maximize the number of hits they can get. This includes writing about only one side of the story, using clickbait title's, write in a way so the story can be interpreted differently and so forth.

The media isn't representing anyone's interest but their own. So yes they are biased against Islam, biased against the right-wing and they certainly love blowing things out of proportion as we all know by now.

Don't reveal your power level. Again, if you want to persuade them you have to appear as rational and not bigoted. If you straight out say something negative about Islam, they will know.

Here is a strategy I recommend you use.

1. Try to appear as rational, by claiming that no religion is perfect and Islam has its problem with XYZ

2. Bring up the most horrible things you can about Islam, but you also be apologetic and give the worst reason as to why those things are like they are. So for instance "The prophet Mohammed was married to a 7-year-old, but only because it was okay at that time" or "80% of Muslims support Sharia law, which includes stuff like beheadings, killing gays and what not, but it also includes *insert something nice about sharia here*."

3. Differianete between Muslims and Islam. Criticizing Islam is easier than criticizing Muslims. This is because Muslims are actual people while Islam is an ideology/religion. You'll have a harder time defending yourself against people who want to protect Muslims then if you only attack Islam and say you have no problem with Muslims.

4. Make sure your overall presentation of Islam is overall favourable of Islam, but sprinkle in the worst you can find. This way no one can accuse you of racism or islamophobia. Make sure you know the facts of both sides, so you can defend yourself from any potential ad hominems thrown at your way.

You'll be seen as reasonable and have a diverse view of Islam.

Don't be stupid, don't go straight out and expect that they will get red-pilled. You have to plant the seed before you can reap the plant. Also don't try too hard to convince everyone or win the debate. This will only make people hate you.

Ask him if Mohammed ever had slaves or sex slaves. And ask if this is common among other prophets such as Jesus

I know, and that's why I'll be using mostly questions that ask it in an innocent way, but still allow room for the students to come to conclusions about Islam. Stuff like "Is it true that x happened? Or is that just media bias?"

what is the penalty for apostasy in islam?

>Spoiler alert: is death

It's not supposed to be a full on debate, but like with any other issues brought up in the class it sort of naturally turns into one. I know how to not sperg the fuck out and ruin my reputation.

Ask her how many Christians get stoned to death in Muslim countries.

Ask her how many historic artifacts were destroyed by Muslims.

Ask her how many women are allowed to drive in Muslim majority countries.

Ask her about the child soldiers that the Muslim mothers send out to kill American soldiers.

Ask her about the inbreeding between cousins in Muslim families.

Ask her why it's okay for Muslim men to marry non-muslims, but it's unlawful for Muslim women to marry Kuffars.

Ask about the Muslim slave trade.

Ask her why she should fucking care about anything those bastards say.

What is the jizya and dhimmitude?
Does Islam allow slavery?
Why is there a death penalty for leaving the religion?
Why do Muslims claim that Jesus and the Jewish patriarchs were Muslim?
Was Muhammad mentally ill or did he have temporal lobe epilepsy?
Why did Muhammad say that he "had been made victorious through terror" if Islam is a religion of peace that has nothing to do with terror?
Why should polytheists be killed?
Can Muslims make friends with Jews and Christians?

Ask how many times they must pray a day

Or if it's true that they must give away 2,5 % of their annual income to the poor.

Or ask why Christians leave their faith while more people convert to Islam

Or ask why you go such a faggy study which will land you no job or income???

Why should Western/Americans coddle or protect an inherently dogmatic ideology that is Islam? Why should we defend a religion that is actively antagonistic against gays and ex Muslims (death penalty in many Hadith is recommended)
#NotAllMuslims do this is not an answer

Fun fact: Hitler only pretend to be Christian in public and actually said he wished the German people would be Muslims because then they'd be way more badass.

Good thing you're not as stupid as the rest of Sup Forumstards who would openly show their power level haha. But more or less you want to let students come to their own conclusions. If you end up in an argument don't be deadset on winning. You always want to let the audience come to their own conclusions. If you force it they will just suffer from dissonance and get angry.

Please link any historical source for this.

This question is obviously done by someone in 5thgrade

You need to be 18 to post here kid

something about tolerance for homosexuals, other religions etc in a muslim-controlled countries?
About treatment of women?

jesus christ, they're like children

Just ask why muhammad married a 9 year old.

Ask her about how Muslims marry their first cousins

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=47&verse=4
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=4&verse=89
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=9&verse=5

explain me these verses in the Quran and how is it a religion of peace?

Wrong! Media hates israel! George soros funds pro Palestinian media!

Exactly. Leading the conversation by questions in a way that makes the students feel like they've come to their own conclusions about Islam is exactly what I want to do. They're loaded questions but not loaded to the point that it's obvious I'm trying to redpill anyone. Stuff like "Why do liberals refuse to condem Islam despite x terrible tragedy" would be too obvious.

It's pure autism

islam.stackexchange.com/questions/7703/what-is-the-sunnah-in-wearing-slippers

>None of you should walk, wearing one shoe only; he should either put on both shoes or put on no shoes whatsoever

>Saheeh Bukari Book 77, Hadith 73

mudslime detected

>Ask how many times they must pray a day
This is actually good because it establishes that the hadith are valid leaving quranists in a bind

>Or if it's true that they must give away 2,5 % of their annual income to the poor.
Most give to Islamic charities and not directly to the poor. Said charities don't do shit for poor Muslims.

>Or ask why Christians leave their faith while more people convert to Islam
Muslim growth is 99.9% from births not conversions, this is true of most religions.

This. Also, make sure to word your questions as naively as possible.

don't say "is it true that the quran says this". actually find those sections of the quran and make sure you include quotes and where they're located in each question. if you don't then the teacher might try to weasel out of the question.

mosaicmagazine.com/picks/2017/07/what-does-israel-have-against-george-soros-quite-a-lot-actually/

George soros and MSM hates israel!

Benjamin Netanyahu is pro-white! He is not Ashkenazi!

Yes thats an israeli chick!

smart kid

Islam is growing?!

>american education

frame your question with "I heard this, is it true?"

>Islam is growing
yes in absolute numbers due to high fertility rate but the percentage of Muslims in the world is remaining relatively stable

Tell your teacher to watch this documentary!

Than kill them all! Protect israel!

New DLC for battlefield 1

Shoo shoo, filthy Jew
It is not acceptable for Jews to exist

shalom brother

as if the paki is going to have any source for that.

Source? Because googling the first Hadith shows nothing but anti-muslim sites, losing all credibility

Really bitch!?

Watch that!

Niger, I am asking for a source. Meaning from Muslims themselves. Otherwise I could say Muslims believe in (...) and everyone would believe me.

Actually checking Hadiths, I could not find a single source. All were fakes created by anti-islam sites, probably like the link you posted.

Here is what I found: Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet was on a journey and a slave named Anjasha was chanting (singing) for the camels to let them go fast (while driving). The Prophet said, "O Anjasha, drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels!" Abu Qilaba said, "By the glass vessels' he meant the women (riding the camels)."[Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 229]

From the Quran:
"...Do not retain them (i.e., your wives) to harm them..."(The Noble Quran, 2:231)

"If a wife fears cruelty or desertion on her husband's part, there is no blame on them if they arrange an amicable settlement between themselves; and such settlement is best; even though men's souls are swayed by greed. But if ye do good and practise self-restraint, God is well-acquainted with all that ye do." (The Noble Quran, 4:128)

>anti-muslim sites

Hadith can be found and searched here:
sunnah.com

Quran can be found and searched here:
quran.com

Are these sites legit enough for you?

What did the quran mean by INSERT RANDOM OFFENSIVE QUOTE HERE?

>In Britain, muslim Pakistani's account for 3.4% of births, yet 30% of all recessive gene disorders in infants.

>Since this is due to culturally-different marriage practices, why are there no healthcare laws designed specifically for the children of muslim immigrants?

Why is the punishment for apostasy in Islamic countries (middle east) death?
How can a religion claim to be peaceful when it executes those who decide it's not right for them anymore?

>All were fakes created by anti-islam sites
Islam has enough damming content that creating fabrications is not necessary.

>Apostasy is punishable by death in Islam. Since this is a religious precept, why are such killings still treated as "murder" in western society?

I'm being too-obvious to demonstrate my point: OP doesn't want confrontational questions that will be discarded by his cuck professor.

The trick is to design questions that appear earnest, but contain critical logical fallacies that will cause students to question.

I am not memeing but I literally couldn't find it. I tried searching for the 715th hadith. Please post the link pointing to that hadith. If it is not fake, you should be able to find it.

Alright then, post them! that's the point of the thread right? Use the search engine you provided and post some here.

The problem is that LITERALLY EVERYTHING that CAN BE POSSIBLY perceived in ANY negative light, will be deemed racist and "islamophobic"
It's a game you can't win, only won by not playing. So you have to chose by what varying degrees you will lose and what terms you want to lose on.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQzuFrMRA3M
Richard Dawkins gets a muslim preacher to admit that the punishment for apostasy in the middle east is death.

If OP believes that his professor would actually read the question, as you worded it, then that's all good.

Otherwise I recommend being a little more subversive: talk about "religious precepts" and "cultural differences" as if you're sympathetic, served up with a nice redpill

Don't move the goalposts we're talking about a specific hadith and the topic of wive beating in general.

>explain man love Thursday
>why is rape so common in Islam
>domestic violence as a cultural value. Please explain

I'd make purposely incorrect claims about Islam to see if he corrects you with the truth. For example: women are totally equal under islam, muslims are allowed to leave islam without punishment. Muhammad never killed or assaulted anyone in his life and only preached peace among all people of all races and religions.

Try the website
thereligionofpeace.com/
Lots of good information there.
All the peaceful verses in the Quran were written earlier in Mohammeds career and were abrogated (replaced) by the evil shit written later on.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)

You might call it explosive growth

>man love Thursday
>bacha bazi

Holy shit, user

Isn't man love Thursday an Afghani meme? and Homosexuality is prohibited in Islam?

>protip: it is!!

Just print a list of rape victims by Islamic refugees and ask if it was justified by their cultures standards

Another good website
inthenameofallah.org/Booty Plunder & Loot in Muhammad's Islam.html

You should be able to formulate some embarrassing questions for your teacher

I am a Muslim and it is not. Islam is very clear on this point and the fact is refugees rape whether they are Muslim or not. Correlation does not equal causation.

Googling this frantically at the moment, it's real. You're not allowed to be "in love" with another male, but boy-bumsex is A-OK.

At least that goats get one night off per week.

obvious one is not to go for the militant passages that they try to explain away but a straight up question re: the penalty for apostasy/for leaving Islam:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XRCYlZ4XOQ

death for apostasy isn't just an Islamist position, it is mainstream Islam and is a way of showing them up without the usual objection of "not real muslims" etc..

en.wikipedia.o
rg/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam#Punishment

>In Islamic law (sharia), the view among the majority of medieval jurists was that a male apostate must be put to death unless he suffers from a mental disorder or converted under duress, for example, due to an imminent danger of being killed. A female apostate must be either executed, according to Shafi'i, Maliki, and Hanbali schools of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh), or imprisoned until she reverts to Islam as advocated by the Sunni Hanafi school and by Shi'a scholars.

Hey what the fuck are you talking about? Islam is very clear that anything homo-related is prohibited, even showing your belly button or thighs to other guys.

Stop talking out of your ass. What Afghanis do they do on their own, it's not a Muslim thing

Take that taqiyya bullshit elsewhere, Ahmed, we're on to you kiddie-fuckers.

Ask about Abrogation:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)
And how the laws preached by Mohamed changed from when he was a small prophet in the city to when he was in power and had access to an army.

This is related to misunderstanding of assuming the sura an the Koran are ordered chronologically. (the peaceful ones are later in the book but earlier in history giving them less weight)

Ask if marriage for Muslims is the same as marriage for Christians.

Christian man and Woman: one partner, In good and bad times, until death.

Muslim man: 4 Wives + Unlimited slaves, can divorce at any time

Muslim woman: can divorce if husband is impotent or broke.

3. Ask if this is related to the large amount of female slaves exported from Europe to the middle east and the survive rate of male slaves that got the genitals cut off.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery

>Correlation does not equal causation.
Hmm i see, strictly (((coincidal))), right?

I got a real good one OP. Ask her why they practice polygamy.

Motherfucker provide one (1) source that supports your claim. You literally can't.

quran.com

Source is Quran, just find the verse by number it's in there
"Is it ethnocentric of our country to make domestic violence illegal when required by religious observance?"

A: Reading comprehension. I am they rape because of their desire, not because Islam ordered them to.

B: that's Adam's sister (in the pic).

How about England with all the Islamic rape gangs or your very own dancing boys or the fact rape statistics went up by a large amount in Sweden which specifically correlates with the influx from majority muslim countries :)

Also uuuuh all the child slaves on the market in most middle eastern countries?

>man love Thursday
I have encountered it as SOP in Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan. It does not seem to be a thing in non Arab parts of Africa. Oh, and it's not gay, or so I am told.

If it were me, I'd be trying to systematically show how at odds Islam is with its strange bedfellow the Western left.

- What is the legality of abortion in the Muslim majorities of the world?

- What is the legality of gay marriage in the Muslim majorities of world?

- What are the rape laws of Muslim majorities of the world?

- What freedoms from censorship is given to journalists and artists in the Muslim majorities of the world?

- Is there a Muslim majority in the world wherein a gay person, woman, a transgender person or Jew would be safer, freer and happier than in the US?

- What is apostasy? Which Western countries punish for this crime?

- How old was the youngest of Mohammed's wives?

- Was Muhammed a military leader?

- What is the participation rate of women in higher education in the Muslim majorities of the world?

- What is the participation rate of women in lawmaking in the Muslim majorities of the world?

- What is the incidence of stay at home dads, with working mums, in the Muslim majorities of the world?

- What is the separation of church and state in the Muslim majorities of the world?
Basically, take something the Left values and Islam does not. You won't be wanting for examples.

also worth writing a bland run of the mill question in your own hand so you don't stick out as the one sending the printed questions

>The moral hypocrisy is outrageous in a country where homosexuality is not only strictly forbidden but savagely punished, even between two consenting adults. (re: Afghanistan)

>The love of young boys is not a phenomenon restricted to Afghanistan; homosexual pederasty is common in neighbouring Pakistan, too.

>In Yemen, more than a quarter of girls are married before the age of 15

Being "homosexual" in Islam is a crime, they simply define it differently so as to enjoy raping children.

You're asserting that a culture which promotes the systematic rape of young girls is the same one that will protect young boys from the same?

Most of this board are aware of TAQIYYA so, by all means, keep posting.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/apr/25/middle-east-child-abuse-pederasty