Relive Nov 8th 2016

Can we have a thread later of pretending that the 2016 election results are coming in real time. Like, at 8pm eastern we'll be cautiously optimistic, 9pm get more hope etc. Not this thread, but will anyone play along later?

Today's the anniversary and I want to relive November 8 2016 so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/08/2016-election-night-flashback-top-14-media-meltdowns/
youtube.com/watch?v=yQABYvMFT9I
youtube.com/watch?v=VutwBJuhej0
youtube.com/watch?v=UR_WopJ53Go
youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg
youtube.com/watch?v=v3En581L4zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

I was half expecting Sup Forums to have a "never come down" youtube embed today.

Maybe.

I'm pretty dissapointed they haven't done anything for it. I know I'm blasting it for my roomates to hear. They're gay progressives, so I'm sure it's pissing them off

‘Bosting!

My personal favourite

bump
that was one whole year
guys
that was one whole year of Donald Trump as president

pretty crazy, huh?

Did he ever die?

>one whole year of Donald Trump as president
>libertarian
Figures, people normally show their retardation in more than one way

Whew glad I voted for Hillary otherwise I would be FRIENDS with this (((Walz))) guy anymore

I actually had a shitty night during the election. The only stream I could find online was NBC and it was filled with leftist shitheads shilling for Hillary. Then they made us wait until like 1am before calling the states that everyone knew he won.

It was fun watching the hillary crowd cry though.

Find a 24 hour stream on YouTube from msnbc, cnn, fox, youngturks, and Alex jones.

Create a general I'll get drunk with you and enjoy, user.

Not quite, inauguration was January.

ULL NEVER GET MY scoops DRUMPHIES!!!

Well, he's only been president since January 20th but yeah his election feels like yesterday.

And please guys I'm serious. I like the election meltdowns as much as the next but tonight is the ONLY night we can try to recreate it, like with an electoral map and everything, call the states he's won in real time. Pathetic, I know, but I want to relive it

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

Self check

yeah I forgot I had that set to the gadsden flag
I'm not really a libertarian
but you're almost certainly a dickhead, mate
eat a bag of fuck

you autistic motherfuckers knew exactly what I meant
man fuck this thread
why the fuck did I even bother
I'm just gonna watch TYT meltdown on youtube again and call it at that

This was lovely to wake up to.

I have the 10 hour version on RIGHT NOW
Really sad to not have one embed here though

Sorry bud. Here's some good choices for YouTube videos
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/08/2016-election-night-flashback-top-14-media-meltdowns/

I'm glad to live in Orlando, the site of the greatest faggot killing in recent American history

Man hasn't done shit so yall need to reminisce about 1 year ago about something as insignificant as a corrupt politician losing. Fuck, maybe it was the fact that it was a woman haha.

Pssssh liberals want to ban guns, but then how will they dramatically beg for attention on social media?

It was so much simpler then-get Trump elected. Everyone said he was going to lose so it was magical to see the meltdowns. Now it's all confusing, Trump's cabinet is kinda Jewish, he's done some good stuff but some cucky stuff.

So yes that's partly why I want to revisit the simpler time

Trump's cabinet is shit. I get it he did it to prop up the market but he needs to fire all the fucking jooes

these are great

>tfw you will never get up at 6:20 AM to run to the uni library and get the results again
>tfw you will never sit in a dark corner with blood pumping into your veins again
>tfw you will never shout out loud "HE DID IT, THE MADMAN"
>tfw you will never enjoy SJW salt again

Only downside is that I couldn't express my joy to them or else oneitis would have been angry

I got this email from a professor the night after the election. This is from my own personal salt collection so you're welcome.

>I just can't today
weird times when professors write like 13 years old girls.

It was a middle aged man

Yes i got my memes ready lad

kek

i love election memories now. This thread is comfy

thanks for the great time, Sup Forums.

Yeah, but he recovered.

8 o clock everyone has time to meme. What timezone? I dont want to miss it. Best day of my life

/comfy/

There's always 2020 my dude.
Depending on who the dems run, it could be even better!
youtube.com/watch?v=yQABYvMFT9I

Trump is glorious to behold.

when did it all go so wrong hilldawgs? we had all the best memes anyway ughhh

If Trump wins 2020 thatll be some good threads. Cant wait for that. Also we will need to craft all new memes which will make it like 2016 again

How about 9:00 eastern so it lasts a while into the night. I can start the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=VutwBJuhej0

tfw I listened to it today

I legitimately feel sorry for newfags that weren't around to experience it. Best day of my life by far.
youtube.com/watch?v=UR_WopJ53Go

Ok what will it be called? "Election night general"? 1 year MAGA?

I'm starting to save money to travel to NYC on the 2020 election. To live it. Trump better not disappoint

This!

>that monkey paw
I guess she still got what she wanted.

Has it really been a year already? Hell, time flies and the salt doesn't stop giving.

there has been news about Trump in Germany pretty much every day. It just doesn't stop.

Happy T Day!

I can't wait until 12-2:30am when we were posting Dragon Ball memes and lending Trump our energy.

>SHE EVEN TAKES SELFIES JUST LIKE US
>With katty perry

Sure, I'll make the subject "Election Night General" followed by "ITT: we relive November 8th 2016." Can't wait. On the off chance that I get banned or some shit please post it in my honor around 9:15 eastern, but I'm sure I'll be able to

Best chimp out I ever witnessed in the history of ever. Ever.

> My power level is still off the scale from the triggerings. Thanks prez Trump!

MAGA!

>Can we have a thread later of pretending that the 2016 election results are coming in real time. Like, at 8pm eastern we'll be cautiously optimistic, 9pm get more hope etc. Not this thread, but will anyone play along later?

Are you so devoid of personal life enjoyment that you have to relieve the 2016 Election like it was the best day of your life?

Sad!

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg

she was still so happy back then ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=v3En581L4zs

Wouldn't "only the sith deal in absolutes" be an absolute itself?

EVERYBODY GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY

Underrated

All those Hollywood celebrities that promised they would leave the country if Trump was elected, were LYING!

I wish I collect more of these when they were still around

>fuck America, I'm moving to Arkansas

Awwwww poor Clinton tard is still mad after a year :(((((

Anyone got the CTR pepes? The one that was like the BK kids club.

>fuck america, i'm moving to arkansas

make sure to go remind them to keep their promises.

#
#

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

agreed, Mods should sticky

Professor Purge when!?

Please Sup Forums never forget the siege of Pussygate and never forget the anons who didn't make it

keked

F

Good memes