The state of England

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41914544
twitter.com/ASJBaloch/status/928270278534328323
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cant wait, Shame we dont have Stokes, the price of standing up against bullies.

its fucking disgusting

Oh noooooo, what ever shall we do.....Muslims are contributing by being good football players, SAVE US DONALD TRUMP (AND YOUR JEWISH SON-IN-LAW)!!!

Right wing fucking idiot with anger problems and a micropenis

That's actually an accurate ratio of demographics in the U.K,

Amerimutts BTFO??

The mud isn't wearing a poppy memeflaggot.

>when your hair grows upside down

I don’t get it

I don't get it. There's one Muslim, is that it?

>y*nk education

more like
>The chads of England

Are you going to tell us or keep shitposting?

Red poppies are sacred to Bongs. They stand for all the dead in WWI, something, something, Flander's field. It's like an American politician not having a flag lapel pin on while campaigning. Srs buizness.

play spot the difference with the whites and the raghead

This, if you dont wear one its basically seen as spitting on the grave. Its also a charitable cause since they sell for whatever donation you give, the funds now go to our armed forces.

Who are these fags?

exactly what football team is this?

Our national paddle waddle stick and ball team

Why should they wear your badge? They represent the sharia controlled parts of what was once England. You've lost some territory, get over it,.

u mean cricket?

wait so as a muzzie, I shouldn't wear it?

Aye, the extra camp national rounders team

Bomben. Bomben. Bomben auf Engeland.

Gott strafe Deutschland

The Germans bent the knee like little bitches and are wearing them also.
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41914544

They are claiming it fell off before photo and he didnt notice

no football team in England is this white

Haha, germs remembrancing britbong soldiers. If there were any germans worth their salt left, they would wipe their arse with that red poppy thing on live TV friday.

Or you know, he took it off for the official photo like all the bending the knee bitches in yankland. They probably had an hour of make up and prep going into the photoshoot and for them to have not noticed one of them wearing a key piece of attire is utter bs. It would be as if he didn't wear a tie.
Exactly, cucked as fuck. I would respect them if they did since it would show some fucking balls for once.

twitter.com/ASJBaloch/status/928270278534328323

Yepp, Autokorso. Favorite pastime of those fucking filthy foreigners in germany. They don't even need a reason anymore, they just do it for fun now. They know that no one is going to do anything about it, not even the police. Germany has already fallen long ago to the barbarians.