What does Sup Forums think of Mark Dice...

What does Sup Forums think of Mark Dice? He has a pretty annoying personality but his on the street Q/A segments are great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYhTFz_SGw0
youtu.be/QtLrdKHz88A
youtu.be/shT8QbPyKE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's /ourguy/ and helped Trump get elected

he's based, used to hang out in soulseek chatrooms and redpill people 10 years ago. Don't think he has been on soulseek since he started mostlty doing his youtube stuff.

His niche is basically just lol'ing at lefty lunacy, which can get annoying especially when there's some people out there whose sole care about politics is lol'ing at lefties. But you can tell that Mark is pretty redpilled if you've seen enough of his videos.

One thing I remember is his video commentating on some nigger who made a video or song threatening Trump, and Mark said something like "I'm not even going to try to understand this subhuman ghetto language".

I've seen his YouTube, haven't read his new book yet. It's about how the media manipulates information, so it should be a good read.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYhTFz_SGw0

Been watching him for years. Wonder when he is going to do an info wars broadcast in studio

youtu.be/QtLrdKHz88A

one more for you retarts

Bauer was the former name of Rothschild and there was a bus line in the video with that name. I wonder if there were sacrifices in it.

He's ok. He has shilled quite a lot for Palestine in the past - which is weird.

He is okay. Some of his stuff is funny (when he does the interviews with liberals etc)

he's retarded.

not funny or original in the slightest but good for him i guess, i aint mad at it

Hes cool. i enjoy watching him.

Pretty much. The man on the streets vids are passable, but the others are off the mark.

is he a jew?

I enjoy his Man on the Streets videos and his Black Friday videos,i hope he does those this year, hes been slackin.

he's based besides that time he shilled for tomi lahren

Kind of interesting that his channel went from exposing illuminati conspiracy theory, to criticizing lefty ideology right around the same time Alex Jones/Info Wars did.

He literally said some black kid "dindu nuffin" in one of his recent videos, can't remember which

>Mark Dice

He used to before he turned into a jewish puppet.

THE ILLUMIAATIII

Black SJW Hate Crime Hoax

He Dindu Nuffin

youtu.be/shT8QbPyKE8