Burgers of Sup Forums, how do you cope with being mixed race?

by not being mixed

so you're fully non white?

Why do all these euros think all americans are mixed? A very tiny minority are mixed.

100% percent ayran here, AMA

By being 100% Slavic

German grandparents

>Falling for the weak bait.

>Get DNA test as gift
>"Well, let's see how fucked I am"
>Spit in tube all fucking day
>"Fuck this"
>Mail it in.
>*4-8 weeks later*
>99.99% Northern European from Germany to Estonia.
>"Look at me! I am Baltic now!"
>Read further down.
>0.001% Asian.
>0.001%.
>Less than one tenth.
>kms.

To this day, as I lie in bed, through the echo's of time and space, I hear Ghengis laugh softly.

How do Euros cope with being irrelevant on the world stage compared to a country full of mutts? Why don't you use your whiteness powers to take over the world?

"muh dick"
spoken like a true mutt amerinigger

Come on white boy, seize power again. I dare you to try and take control from us. You can't. Now back to your cuckshed.

Britbongs laughing as their isle slowly sinks into mudshits. This is why nobody respects you anymore.

>used to rule the waves
>lost control of the seas to a nation of mongrels

top cuck

lmao absolute snozzle, hermandez

By not caring. Nobody is 100% anything. You should know that, having been conquered by the Saxons and then the Danes.

One of my ancestors ruined our pure white genes by fucking a Native American. I'm mad.

Why would you want to be white anyway? The entire race is full of cucks and killing itself at the moment. You should be embracing being part of the winning team.

It's not a big issue here. Everyone here is mixed, so no one actually cares about it. Instead of going by DNA, we discriminate based solely on skin color. If your skin is white, you're probably alright. If your skin is brown, you'll make me frown.

I cope with it by being ethnically pure, get fucked mongrels

That is disrespectful to your Native ancestor user.

He didn't say anything about his dick. He called you irrelevant.

Your daughters will mix if you have any. Or their granddaughters. It's only a matter of time. White people are self-destructive.

I'm German/English. Family events are intense. Unspoken competitive drinking at all times.

Don't worry user, I understand that having a mixed iq of 92 means that you wont be able to grasp certain metaphors.

Having an IQ 3 standard deviations above the average helps. Hell I'd trade every white gene I have for ten or fifteen more points.

>Pasty-white Brittania cannot take back their role as world leader from a nation of literal double-digit mongrels

my sides

>tfw when italian/slav/germanic amerimutt mix

we the 0.1% club
white enough to have a triple digit iq yet not a cuck

they may be mixed race but at least they arent raped paki rape babies

By not being mixed race and laughing at you, paki.

As opposed to bragging about being a pure Eurabian?

I'm only 1/4 nippon gaijin. At least my part is Japanese and not like Mexican or something.

100% European here with no Jew blood.

Now, let me ask you OP, how do you cope with not being able to protect yourself with even a measly spork from the mudslime invasion?

Condolences, Kublai.

This. The only reason American whites are 98%-100% pure is because they lived in 100% white societies and kept negroes separated until the fucking 50's/60's.
Now we literally flooded ourselves with 3rd world non-whites, and spread the negroes around the country. We are an unmixed Brazil. In 300 years, we literally all will look like le 56% man. The sad part is nobody seems to care, because "well all be died by then anyway"

if you people spent more time in ms paint and less time spamming that same image we'd have fresh memes daily

Triggered Amerimutt lmao

>he doesn't know about the baked bean barricade

man, i did that swab shit and they told me i was 1% west asian. wtf is that. the rest was standard European, but someone in my lineage got riced i guess

100% Polish burger here.
Can confirm exactly 2 pure white kids at my school excluding me

There's still more de facto racial segregation than most non-Americans seem to think based on 56-60%. This meme is slowly becoming more true but pretty far off for now; there are a shitload of Euro descendant whites out in the rural areas. The niggers have their own areas in the rural parts, and the two don't go near each other much if they can avoid it. Cities are overflowing with niggers, beaners, chinks and towelheads though, and racemixing is on the rise.

Why would we care? Being pure white is doing fuck all for Europe. They're just a bunch of irrelevant countries run by women and numales. They're trending in our direction demographically anyway.

probably native american even if it says West Asian. I would not be concerned about it.

>1/4 nip
一緒や

simply epic thread op, you definitely aren't a shitposter. very insightful discussion. I too feel enlightened by screeching "YOU AREN'T WHITE" on anonymous Dutch cow milking forums

I remember that I didn't choose this. Also I'm not part nigger so that helps haha.

>If you're white, you're alright
>If you're brown, stand around
>If you're black, stand back

Self loathing and wanting to better myself. Also pretty much accepted I will take one for the team and be a genetic dead end. I'll stick with my wifu and died alone just like how Sup Forums always wanted it.
t. 1/4 spic

is 56% of a burger still a burger?

Only the lucky get to move away from the niggers. I live in a medium small town and we have a nigger neighborhood (mostly public housing). From the niggers come all the crime, drugs and pimping. They are about 10 percent here but they pretty much have ruined the town.

People who live in white areas have no idea how good they have it. Often the crimes niggers commit are really fucked up, like raping a (white) woman with a gun to her head and making her husband watch (really happened). Another time a gang of niggers broke into a house, kept three college male college students downstairs at gun point while the niggers took their (white) female friend upstairs and took turns raping her.

I mean whites do commit crime here, but it is rarely as savage as the shit niggers do.

100% anglo saxon genes here

>tfw skin on arms and hands is slight yellow but legs and midsection are pale

>100% anglo saxon genes here

For me being hafu is fucking awesome.
>in burgerland get to take advantage of being asian and using that to make arguments whites cant make because das rasis
>in Japan im above Japanese folks thought as attractive and stereotyped to be a well traveled, knowledgeable, and sophisticated

Could be worse, At least I look more white than asian because if that was the case than god help me.

No, far from triggered friendo. However I am confused. We are only Sup Forums daily, some several times per day talking about white genocide, muslims, niggers etc but yet people like you choose to make posts that are pointless and can not even be described as shit posting. I know you have a goal, not sure what it is but I'm sure you do. Just know that whatever it is, and whatever tactics you are using and may decide to use in the future just are not going to work. I see morons calling people with 98% Euro DNA "not white" and "mutts" which is just stupid. Our enemy are Jews and Muslims. Niggers are fun to talk about but are the least of our problems as a people. Cut out the dividing tactics, not going to work.

How is this politics? You've been posting these threads all day long, Brit shit. Get a job.

He is either paid to create the moronic threads, has white guilt, is a sub human brown or black "person", or trying to "shit post" and doing a horrible job at it.

I usually go down to the local church or school and shoot a bunch of people.

Top jej

>uk flag

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

as I person who just came from London and also Lived in California (the most "diverse" state in the US).

bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaa

We value witness over any specific white, fuck us right?

I decided to follow after the Jew & Holohoax...

I hanged my self, gassed myself, then incinerated myself 3 or 4 times...

Due to a miracle, I survived...

It was a miracle from God I tell ya...

Can't say I mind being all Anglo and 0.4% east Asian.

I've only posted one murican thread today. I really like America, I'm just digusted by the sheer amount of mutts

Then you're not all anglo. Gas yourself nip and also italians are better than other humans.

Most of pol's population is American. Most of Britain's security is America. Most of Britain's allies are because of America.

If the most you have on us as bait is a lie, then find better bait.

How do you cope with the fact that your whole life can be ruined in an instant by even a weak woman using acid?
Atleast if burgers are murdered in public it's a quick mostly painless gunshot

I'm going to call bullshit. Neither 23andMe nor Ancestry will show anything below 0.1%. If it's under 0.1 they'll show

My cousin is .01% north african apparently and she's extremely white even for a german. 23 and me's ceo is a literal kike.

Product of a coal burner (White + Eastern Arab). I'll say that being a mutt helps me spread red pills and anti-islam talking points very easily.

You really thing a fraction of a percent will make somebody look noticeably North African? There are plenty of us that have used their service and show no African or jew DNA. I've seen plenty of tests that show 100% Anglo or other white European. You're just butthurt that your family took some moor cock back in the day.

>american in charge of telling people who's white

No.

Bet I'm whiter than you Muhammed

>Bet I'm whiter than you Muhammed

My name is tim btw.

99.6% Anglo,.4% east Asian. Beat that.

Didn't realize how cliché I was being

italian and irish with the rest german/english

it definitely causes some problems, especially the italian. i'm just thankful i have no non-european DNA (to the extent that the italian descends from ancient tribes on those lands rather than Saracean admixture)

it's unfortunate that lesser europe came here 130-90 years ago but it's still a EUROPEAN nation and worthy of preserving despite that dilution, imo

Why bother? As soon as I say "i'm italian" you and your self proclaimed ameriorc friends will call me non white.

>Anglo & slav
Drinking

>.4% Asian
You are not White, fucking chink

its an easy trap to fall into

Nah, I don't say Italians aren't white unless I'm in a trolling mood.

I fail to see the problem

I'm not white though. My hands are yellowish and my feet are white.

Have it you're way, you're not white.

>DNA test
>Northwestern European 100%
Eurofags come here and talk shit about my 'murica. I'm probably more master race than many of you mud people.

Simple test, if you can't see the blue veins you are not white.

>tfw northern italian
>tfw some mongrelized amernigger tells me I'm not white

You're using the wrong your, by the way.

How does it feel to be ruled by the 3rd world?

I don't think about it