Should I just become straight? Every guy I date only wants sex and the lack of intimacy always leads to depression...

Should I just become straight? Every guy I date only wants sex and the lack of intimacy always leads to depression. What should I do?

Kill yourself.

same for non faggots and probably even worse because women awful people

>become straight
Become dead

can you be my bf?
I want someone to hold hands with, support emotionally and cuddle with

Mike Pence has some good advice.

drumpf btfo

Yeah just do it man. It's for the best.

Go to church. Seriously. You have to determine that your spirit can be remade into something wholesome, and that your spirit made whole can curb the appetites of your flesh. We're all flawed, user. Don't be ashamed of needing help. Anyone who says they don't need help is an insecure and insufferable faggot (no pun intended).

fpbp

Find a really fat guy, they have lowered sex drives.

Why don't you find a tranny to date? Long one of the Sup Forums ones that are red pilled as fuck.

This is OP. Moved to new wifi
Ive honestly been trying this. Just feel like I don't want to repress something that (perhaps) will always be there causing further depression

Lol

you should turn to heroin. Its great for a while....
Im going to get some soon.. cat fucking wait!1 Its my last time though.. i swear.....

>spirit made whole can curb the appetites of your flesh

What does this even mean, be closeted and marry a woman you're not attracted to so you can be miserable?

get yourself a big tiddy goth gf

Kys and do live stream

>Should I just become straight?

But I thought homosexuality wasn't a choice?

I've never tried to become straight at least not professionally

do girls make you pee pee hard?

Not unless I really try

>even the depressed, desperate guy on Sup Forums ignores me

Honestly women only offer intimacy as a way of entrapping you emotionally anyway.

And they weaponize sex the same way.

At least with men you'll always have the sex.

You're too far and I don't know you but you sound nice

have you tried shock therapy?

I've heard this. Fair point

But with women I can be proud of whatever fake bullshit we construct.

With men I always know what the result will be

Find a woman as ugly as a man and fuck her from behind only the in the ass then you can pretend to be straight, ya goof