Johnnie Langendorff Stephen Willeford

Why is no one discussing this ?

Suck the cock of Patriotism and dare not question.

1. Where is the video proving Kelly was the shooter ( reports of a mask being worn ) and the church records the sermons.

2. Why were the 2 "heros" at the scene.

3. Was it confirmed a suicide ? Who saw it all go down ?

4. Why are all the interviews staged / feeding "victims" endlessly as their loved ones are dying in surgery... See these peoples reactions (tears , facial expressions, fouling up scripted lines )

5. Reports say he used facebook , said his head hurt and he wasn't thinking clearly. Why not check the login time and location ?

6. Why is no one talking about the Saudi Helio crash , USA liberty Act , DNC indictments , Anti-boycott Israel Act.....

7. Why did one of the fathers give the middle finger to the camera while the wife was talking ( btw their daughter looks nothing like the parents )

Why was a lady wearing a neck brace in the background and smiling.

Why did this happen in a small town ? Why that church ? why those targets ? why now ?

This has false flag written all over it. Remember it took 9/11 to pass the Patriot Act. And now the USA Liberty Act.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/07/texas-church-shooter-attended-celebration-with-parishioners-days-before-rampage-report-says.html?cmpid=prn_msn
youtube.com/watch?v=RVl7kjY4Gj8
youtube.com/watch?v=pdvrd-xDX7w
youtube.com/watch?v=K_f18klCgVA
voat.co/v/politics/2230963
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for a discussion

>7. Why did one of the fathers give the middle finger to the camera while the wife was talking ( btw their daughter looks nothing like the parents )
where this?

I also just saw this pop up in the news
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/07/texas-church-shooter-attended-celebration-with-parishioners-days-before-rampage-report-says.html?cmpid=prn_msn

also where the fuck are Kelley's parents? who are they? what do they do for a living.

Thank you guys . I will post the video of the middle finger in a few

Oh shit they are deleting profiles
youtube.com/watch?v=RVl7kjY4Gj8

They deleted all the vids.....

Ok, interview scene with the mother talking on one side. A picture of the daughter on the other side.

Dad brushes face / mustache and uses the middle finger to scratch his nose while the mom talks.

and another youtube.com/watch?v=pdvrd-xDX7w

This is the holocaust of videos .....

Sherri Pomeroy is the mother, church pastor Frank Pomeroy is the father.

Now look at the daughter.... they look nothing alike.

Annabelle Renee Pomeroy is the daughter.

look for family photos and facebook edits.

There seem to be a lot of sketchy connections with these people. I find the Pastor's older daughter is in the air force. Kelley's ex wife Tessa Loge has a sister in the air force. Her father also has a brother named Troy in the air force.

yea here she is. The other girl is the older daughter. It is strange they never bring up that she is adopted. I think she may also be a boy

Ok so there are no more videos or chans talking about this....

This is bad...

here is the pastors brother. This kid shows up in the pictures on october 27th. I have no idea who it is, but all the photos are taken at the courthouse. Maybe adoption? Also looks like a boy

Thank you for posting.

They never mentioned the other daughter / sibling.

Also, there was a video of a NSA Agent fumbling the living shit out of his lines on camera.

Also in that same video there os a lady wearing a neck brace that is smiling.

There is another video on the streets doing an interview and the female was smiling and candidly talking about the deaths and oh btw they have a go fund me account you can donate to.....

or maybe sanctioned and the dress is to avoid asking questions and instead ask if he is gay and how supportive and accepting they are as parents blah blah blah

Just to be clear, there is a video of the sermon floating around.... just have to find it.

Also, how was the pastor not there that day but his family was ???

Also for thought.....

Maybe they need to get minorities on the Amurrrica Patriotism train for something foul is on the horizon ?

I dunno what is going on over there. If you go to the church facebook and go to profiles of people who go to the church they all seem a little bizarre. reminds me of sandy hook weirdos

yea heavy.com says the both parents were out of state. separately. Pastors last sermon
> But a week ago, on Sunday, Oct. 29, Pomeroy took to the wooden altar inside the church, nestled on a dusty road, to preach from Proverbs 3:5. It was a message, he said, that God placed on his heart.
>The 30-minute sermon encouraged parishioners to "lean on the Lord," even when circumstances don't make sense.

women on the right looks like the Mexican grandmother / mother but with less face makeup

Why I think we are posting on shadow servers and the CIA have locked it all down.

Proof of deletion on servers

They are sweeping Paddock also

all these people look like the type that would be involved in some child grooming ring. They all seem obsessed with batman & stuff like that. Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Minions..ect. they always seem mentally unstable with really shitty pasts. I found a friend of the exwife Tessa Loge. She basically yelling at some deleted person on facebook about him stabbing someone the previous night. People are all a mess.

this was from a guy on voat

also people reporting 8ch

another deleted video:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_f18klCgVA

Interview by Sandy Ward.

See if anyone can find it

another thread
voat.co/v/politics/2230963

down voted but no comments ... links now dead

bump before death .....

news says Devin got in trouble for domestic abuse & hit his step son. I find the ex wife and it looks like these are her only 2 kids. One of left is the youngest & in a dress...hmm. after Devin she get married again and have another kid. Now that guy is out of the picture and she is with some US army man. I find that guy on facebook and he looks like trash

Time for me to go, good luck anons.

My lord Kek be with you and lead us all to truth.... no matter how ugly it may be....