Why do Jews have the highest IQ in the world?

Why do Jews have the highest IQ in the world?

How do I convince my girlfriend to fart in my mouth?

IQ=PR

Who do you think gives out the IQ tests?

punch her in the tummy while eating her ass and tell that felt good

%90 success rate

they are god's chosen people. it's just jealousy. it's like the hot girl in highschool. "everyone" fucked her but no one actually did.

Jews are good people

do you want her to want to fart in your mouth or are you willing to sneak up behind her and sneak a bite?

jewish IQ skews verbal, that's why the saying "if a jew is talking, it's lying" came into existence

>hitting women
see turk this is why we don't want you in the eu

they are missing other iq proponents

Both I never heard her fart we been at it for 4 years never even smelled her shit

Chinese, Koreans, and Japs have higher IQ than Jews though?

it's the polish bro from the vaginal mutilation thread
its not about hitting women, it's about contacting abdominal muscles to pressure the bowels and have the gas force itself outside. i'm not into it but it works.

>it's the polish bro from the vaginal mutilation thread
nah I just woke up from my break

>this why we don't want you in the Volyhn

*yesterdays
i hope youre having a good time in the birthplace of the polish pope

Dumb Jews tend to die.

but that's not me, you mistaken me with someone else
ebin

rabbinical logic like this gets the Kosher Seal

If the brain is a neural network, how is it possible that IQ tests measure genetic intelligence and not just the networks’ ability to spot patterns and generally succeed at the test, which is to a great extent influenced by learning and experience?

idk man all poles just make me sad when i talk to htem but i like them

Ashkenazis have high iq because their professions were moneylending and other high intelligence professions. The Ashkenazi living in the area of the Pale (basically Poland-Belarus-Western Ukraine) were also retardedly conservative in the early modern period up to the Russian Revolution. The result was that any Jew that was high IQ could beat all others in their favourite hobby of reading the Old Testament, the Tenach and all the other sacred texts and explanatory texts, and this gave these smart Jews an advantage on the marriage market, allowing them to snatch up a Jewess whose father was rich and smart. The result was that smart and rich Jews had way more kids than dumb kikes. Repeat this process for a couple of centuries and you end up with a paranoid schizoid cognitive elite that blames the goyim for everything.

Read MacDonald if you really want to understand Jews

There are Ethiopian jews?

everyone knows the Jew-IQ is on average around 2000 points; which is why they are qualified to command Earth ...nay ...the entire galaxy

uh, I'm sorry for making you sad?

The smart ones fled to the US and the dumb ones went to Israel

>The smart ones fled to the US and the dumb ones went to Israel
Ashkenazi in Israel are just as smart as those in the US. IQ difference is largely due to other Jews, and the fact that the Israel IQ figure is composed of Jews+Arabs

from the look of that map, I would say China, Japan and South Korea have highest IQ.

real question is why are you baitin these fags?

look again

>fags?
Turk bro is BioEngineering Genius
Pole bro is hardest working
Dutch bro has his shit down cold
>it is so easy to be negative

never mind high-IQ. Jews invented everything.no group of people have done so much to give us the highest standards of living, innovations, ingenuity and invention. that computer sitting in front of you; Jews. the lights on above your heads; Jews. Electricity; Jews. Education; Jews, etc ... etc ...

learning and experience doesn't have that great of an effect on general abstraction ability (brain training games don't work) and you can capture the effects of heredity from the very earliest age you can give a credible IQ test. the brain is highly compartmentalised and oriented towards specific functions like sensory processing, only a portion of it is dedicated to high-level abstraction, so it's not accurate to model it as a homogeneous neural network. some effects of IQ also have more to do with speed, efficiency and connectivity than pattern recognition, so people's node-to-node functions are not always comparable. when you have such a massively parallel system, small improvements at the neuronal level can add up to large gains at the macro level, so genes matter.

Because they mixed with germans

Fake and gay
Install gentoo