Why isn't Sup Forums vegan?

Why isn't Sup Forums vegan?
Don't you guys want to have a healthy diet?
By eating meat you are just aaking for a heart attack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC3w193M5tYPJqF0Hi-7U-2g
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11001066/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3rd vegan thread I've seen today, go back to wherever you came from

I cant afford to eat 20 pounds of plants a day.

>Why isn't Sup Forums vegan?
We're not fags
>Don't you guys want to have a healthy diet?
Meat is part of a healthy diet.
>By eating meat you are just aaking for a heart attack
Maybe if you eat a pound of bacon everyday, but moderation is key.
Fuck off ToFag

you were made for buttfucking muslims. kys faggot.

Humans are omnivores.
Eating meat is not unhealthy, eating excessive amounts of meat with a very high percentage of fat from obese factory farm animals is.

>vegan posts a troll on pol

low IQ confirmed

anti-fat sensationalism lead to the standard american diet (SAD!), the low fat - high grain paradigm, and ultimately american obesity

fuck off veganfag

Blocked arteries are caused by inflammation, which often results from a diet high in inflammatory foods that are overly-processed, and are high in soy and in carbohydrates. You can eat a plate of bacon every day and as long as you burn off the calories and don't eat inflammatory foods you won't gain weight and your heart will be fine. Muslims, Jews, and soy boys BTFO.

Because I don't want to turn into a feminine faggot

That's very old fashioned information there. Fat isnt bad. I've eaten keto for a full year and just had to get a physical done for my health insurance. Im the healthiest I've ever been, it literally cured my high blood pressure among other things.

Also plenty of vegan foods have fat in them.

>literally posting an add for soyboy supplements

sage and kys

Thats not how it works.

you can knock all that loose with lipids water and cardio easy.

Only rural and suburban retards eat bacon.

Why don't you just get a balanced diet? Both plants & meat?
>DUR I ONLY EAT MEAT
>DUR I ONLY EAT PLANTS
fucking retarded,the lot of you

eating pretty good. not trying. lot of fruit n fish.

>saturated fat blocks your arteries maaaan! Go vegan dude!
t. sugar industry lobbyists

I was vegan for a year. Got me in better shape then ever. Then moved to a place where my only options were cooking my own food, falafel, and an Indian restaurant, so I quit. I believe the main points of forks over knives: Casine causes cancer to grow, coronary heart attacks are a paper tiger. But this whole soy => estrogen thing has me worried. Do I need to grow my own soy using filtered water to be healthy?

Blow it out your ass, soyboy.

not vegan, but meat is a hassle to cook and it stinks, so I stick with bean chili and bread most days.

>>life is a competition to see who lives the longest

(((They))) have been pushing the vegan agenda very hard here the past couple of weeks

There has been faggots that clearly don't belong on Sup Forums the entire day, where have you been?

Diets do not work. Caloric tables and charts do. The vegan diet is restrictive and can easily lead to low calcium, iron, B12, Vit D. Why would you recomend a complex diet, that absolutely requires bloodtests to be sure you are fine, to anyone? Good luck with your basic life Normie!

carbs junkie vegan retards

true master race metabolism burns fat for energy and eats all the bacon

Because vegies suck, steaks are great and Im no cow.
Also OP is a faggot.

I am already faggot

I drink monster and smoke in the hopes that I'll die without committing suicide.

no dude clogged arteries is from cholesteral making plaque in the arteries and blocking them

Animal protein is necessary for brain function. Vegans are almost always mentally ill and fragile.

Also meat does not cause heart attacks, synthetic and processed fats do.

wrong, vegan diet is suitable for all stages of life

because i'd rather live to 80 eating like a predator than live to 90 eating like prey

wow awesome arguments, I'm definetly going to put down my beans and vegetables and go spend a lot more money on bacon. you've convinced me

which is a symptom of insulin resistance which caused by high-carb diets

Hey fellow vegans
*bones break in several places while attempting to tip fedora*

laughably wrong

because im an omnivore

Most of the anti-vegans here are boomer-tier conservatives

pol shitting on veganism shows how dumb you guys are in terms of nutrition and the benefits of veganism

agreed

Shut up flaggot

Veganism is retarded. I was one for 20 years, worst fuckung decision I made.

Blood work comes back fine even eating 1.5 lbs of meat per day. Vegans fucking suck with their junk science.

I've never met a vegan who wasn't a scrawny numale cuck.

Everyday I eat grass fed beef, pork, and free ranged chicken with farm fresh greens and seeds. No starchy carbs. It’s the healthiest diet you can do, medically speaking. You get arterial plaque from eating crap

humans are bioligically herbivores. omnivores and carnivores cant get athleroclerosis from over consumption of cholesterol.

your liver creates all the cholesterol you need and eating any more is detemental

u first

I fucking love the taste of dead creatures! High fat low carb is where it's at anyways. And sure, you can eat leaves and seeds, too, if you want.

There is no such a thing as a vegan

>humans are bioligically herbivores
how did humans get their salt before salt mining was common?

thats more to do with the culture of our country than veganism implicitaly. you haven't met me :^)

Yeah, because vegans are fucking retarded enough to actually imply nobody who is non-vegan has ever been healthy.

Your junk science is your downfall. Just admit it’s about personal purity and muh ethics and at least be honest instead of peddling lies to push your pseudo religion on everyone, ffs.

Nope youre just a faggot. Soy is toxic raw, meme beans are unhealthy. We evolved to eat protein from animals, thats why it works best. But you do you, if physical weakness and metal illness are your thing, go for it. Im sure thatll turn out fine.

Nor would I want to. Fucking numale vegan cuck.

a fucking leaf

>vegan diet
>healthy diet
pick 1

I keep seeing vegan threads and threads shitting on white people/white supremacy. The shill dollars are being put to good use today.

then why can you get athleroclerosis but a wolf or bear cant?

you're the faggot btw

Pics please

veganism and white nationalism are not mutually exclusive... you're a doofus.

So hunting animals for food is ok?

not bait

>carbs cause blood clots not fat
youtube.com/channel/UC3w193M5tYPJqF0Hi-7U-2g

Nice roids

Being vegan deprives ya of important nutrients.

Also Hitler was a vegan.

So fuck them!

How do you think the blockages start? Damage to arterial walls from inflammatory substances like carbs/sugar makes space in the walls for cholesterol to fill, resulting in blockage.

yes if neccesary. but while the modern system hasnt collapsed yet, a vegan diet is superiour

Soy turns you into a docile nu-male. Don't mess with that if you know what's good for you.

I dont need roids..

commies hate us!

>meme flag
>wanting to be taken seriously

pick 1 m9

Honestly? If all you ate was a pound of Bacon a day, that would probably be pretty healthy, assuming you took the right supplements (potassium, magnesium, omega-3s, etc...)

>vegan diet
>superior

Pick one,anyone who lifts and eats a normal moderate food from meat to veggies and shit will always fuck your shitty roid infested soy ass

>animals that eat meat almost exclusively have no heart issues
Thanks for making my point for me. Get some real protien and get your brain working right. wild animals dont eat fast food mfg processed bullshit, like soy. Neither do i.

No you!

Moderation, your arteries clear up if you start eating healthy. Anything that is going to block up your arteries is also going to show on your body.

I maybe eat bacon once a month if I'm lucky and or I feel like treating myself. But bacon is fucking expensive.

Making my own burgers and shit is so much better than fast food.

i bought these nasty traps i'm never gonna use for a few bucks off the internet. there so cool.

enjoy low test due your low carb diet desu

cool youtube channel fin
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11001066/

try this instead

One post by this id and meme flag fuck I hate this shit. Sage what a flag to pick, probably Nigger , or Jew tring to destroy southern culture

>vegan retards can't understand what moderation is so they have to be autistic faggots about it and only eat plants the post
in all fields

I don't have the time or the money I would need to sit around eating that much, just to get the amount of callories I would need. Feelee the Banana girl eats more in sheer mass for lunch than I eat in an entire day.

90% of vegans I've met were women and the other 10% have been women with penises

>implying i dont eat everything

Get fucked,the only food i stay away from are sweets.

dude carbs are perfectly healthy.. potatos and pasta aren't the cause of the obseity epidemic. its meat, proccesed oily foods, high fat sugary proccessed foods (dairy/egg/sugar) cookies, sweets, fast food, etc

And what about raising your own animals for food. I have a farm with chickens, pigs and in the nearest forest we can hunt pic related, delicious as fuck. Obviously I love salads too.

>Sup Forums shills self-improvement, breaking addiction, and good lifestyle choices
>shits on vegans because eating the bacon jew is too irresistible
>"but getting a healthy testosterone level is IMPOSSIBLE without eating 3 lbs of meat every day!!!!!"
>"but soy makes you grow tits!!!! alex jones said so!!!!!"

Because almost every single leftist I know irl and on the internet is a vegan numale cuck who consumes soy based products on a daily bases and whines about "MUH ANIMUL CROOLTY".

I'm Canadian and I feel shame for the absolute state of my home land :^(

I have 6 cows are pigs worth it?
I've heard they make cows look clean with how nasty they are

I want to fucking live you memeflag faggot. I don't want to cover in fear of my own health and body and eat fucking GRASS every day just so I can outlive someone in this life.
If I die earlier, at least I'll be cleaner before the face of God. Fuck vegans. Fuck you.

>every meat eater exceeds moderation

maybe in America

vegans on Sup Forums are shills
do not fall for the vegan agenda

It depends on how you feed your pigs. And you have to wash them regularly

>being proud of suicidal and self-destructive behavior
nice
fyi, you won't just die earlier than the average vegan, you'll also die sicker and most likely in chronic pain.

>needing to be vegan to stay healthy
No. Moderation and variety are key. Abstaining completely is the cowards choice.

if you've ever been to a gym you'd realise how fucking sad it is to see the same stickmen walk in and out year after year never ganing any mass whatsoever because they don't have sufficient diets. The health trend is a joke, peopel were healthiest in the 60s when they were eating nothing but sausages, bacon and fats while downing pints of milk.

Hello baby boomer retard.