Memes aside, when will the west finally fall?

Memes aside, when will the west finally fall?

Its falling right now

You mean when will the world fail?

Its us or the Chinese, choose wisely.

Its already gone

It already has

When China experiences a financial crash

Cool pic, that was a couple of weeks ago, was strange as fuck, makes me think about a post apocalyptic world.

Have you ever heard a fighter jets sonic boom? I experience that for the first time the other week, around the same time as this. I thought it was a bomb going off.

It's begins

So when the politburo says then

Great, they can crush us already.

>Its us or the Chinese
What does this mean? What sequence of events would lead to a Firefy/Bladerunner future dominated by the Chinese? What can I study to learn these things?

My friend went to China recently for work and he thinks that by sheer numbers they'll be the first ones colonizing other planets.

Look at what happened the UK in the last few years and the US last night electing a trap. Its over OP

It*

China is not mucking about. Playing the capitalist game ruled under an iron fist.

They s-said it wouldn't be possible.

>So when the politburo says then
This happens outside politburo's reach. This happens because people are of weak mind, so called "black swans"

Onward to a Chinese future...

Tuesday, June 16th 2020. screencap this

USA/UK/NATO has armed military all over the world, China has none.

While the West arms its allies, China is trading with them, the silk road, Africa and South America, they are already there and they are investing trillions.

It kind of resembles parts of the British Empire to me.

When the boomers retire and start cashing in their RRSP, 401k, etc.

First you need to define what "fall" means

'The sad thing is. There is not going to be a big boom aside from what we already have with the migrant crisis. If nothing changes Europe will just slowly die and in 100 years will not be the same. Its like the Frog in boiling water.

Yurop its alredy lost my friend, its dead but it sure as hell its taking its time.

Sometime all you can do its to cut the loses and start a new.

according to a leaked report by german strategic command europe will collapse 2040

I've read about China's method of investing in Africa. So China is securing a global resource empire without the use of military power?