Donald Trump is a blackmailed Pedophile

Exact quotes from the lawsuit:

Katie Johnson, alleges that Donald J. Trump, did wilfully and with extreme malice violate her by sexually and physically abusing Johnson by forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to Johnson and also her family.
Katie Johnson alleges that Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein also did willfully and with extreme malice violate her by conspiring to make Johnson their sex slave.
Katie Johnson alleges that she was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein including forcible rape during a four month time span covering 4 month in 1994 when Johnson was still only a minor aged 13.
On the first occasion involving Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was forced to manually stimulate Trump with the use of her hand on Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.
On the second occasion involving Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was forced to orally copulate Trump by placing her mouth upon Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.
On the third occasion involving Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Trump. After this sex act, both minors were forced to orally copulate Trump by placing their mouths simultaneously on his erect penis until achieved sexual orgasm. After zipping up his pants, Trump physically pushed both minors away while angrily berating them for the “poor” quality of their sexual performance.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was tied to a bed by Trump who then proceeded to forcibly rape Johnson.

donaldjdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-jeffrey-epstien-alexander-acosta-sex-abuse-case-20170321-story.html
donaldjdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump and his convicted pedophile friend

another picture with man in the blackmail operation, convicted pedophile jew epstein

is this some kind of bad fanfiction or a story pulled out of the Clinton documents

>one of the people named by the FBI as having flown on the lolita express and been an associate of Epstein along with Trump and Prince Andrew and flew multiple times on the lolita express
>Trump's Secretary of Labor, R. Alexander Acosta was the prosecutor that gave the infamous 18 months(out of a possible life sentence) to Epstein
>Alan Dershowitz, a staunch Trump supporter and Epstein's lawyer, was also accused of soliciting child prostitutes and ended up settling out of court
>Everyone connected to Epstein, from Bill Clinton to Chris Tucker to Kevin Spacey and several prominent politicians and foreign prime ministers keep getting exposed as time goes on
>Epstein was also a member and frequent visitor to the Mar-a-Lago

2003 Vanity Fair:
>Some of the businessmen who dine with him at his home—they include newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman, banker Louis Ranieri, Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, real-estate tycoon Leon Black, former Microsoft executive Nathan Myhrvold, Tom Pritzker (of Hyatt Hotels), and real-estate personality Donald Trump—sometimes seem not all that clear as to what he actually does to earn his millions. Certainly, you won’t find Epstein’s transactions written about on Bloomberg or talked about in the trading rooms. “The trading desks don’t seem to know him. It’s unusual for animals that big not to leave any footprints in the snow,” says a high-level investment manager.

>Current day: Epstein keeping a low profile on the virgin islands while funding various scientific endeavors (including into AI)
>Epstein does not drink or smoke (like Trump)

Trump's Labor nominee Acosta cut deal with billionaire Epstein in underage sex abuse case

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-jeffrey-epstien-alexander-acosta-sex-abuse-case-20170321-story.html

>this thread again
fuck off
sage

You forgot the part where he hired a russian hooker to piss on her and then he told her she was fired!

no

jewish disinformation

Big if true. Let's get digging.

You're talking about this whole thread right Shlomo?

wow now that you mention it I AM pretty sleepy

you are brainwashed

Sorry rabbi, but you seem to be leavingout key pieces of info here, like the fact that Epstein is BANNED from Mira Lago and Trump only associated with him briefly.

In other words he probably realized very quickly what the guy was into and told him to btfo. Like you should probably do.

Assuming that this story has a 50% chance of being the truth.

Still a better opportunity than Hillary and the other ones whom we know for 110% to be evil.

cognitive dissonance

So why did they wait until he was running for president to make the allegation with zero evidence no dates and just witness testimony?

Just curious if you have spin for that

You lost Harvey.

Give up.

Yes, that was years before he banned him, maybe he was a decent guy as far as Trump new at that point. Don't use buzzwords like "cognitive dissonance" if you don't actually know what they mean, you won't earn any shekels that way.

WHERE IS MARIA?

true if big

A bunch of smart Gentiles need to get together, and write a Protocols of the Elders of Odin.

>donaldjdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf

that's a super credible website you have there

you know damn well that quote came years prior, and I know damn well you'll ignore that and post your bullshit in the next post again

Wow really proving your point there Shlomo....

This was released during the election campaign. When Trump threatened to sue her for false accusations she withdrew what she said.

Listen up,
if Trump was a pedophile, he would say that he was fucking lolis and grabbing them by the pussy, long time ago, and no one would give a fuck. He's Donald Trump.
Now apologize to the First Lady Melania, and beg her forgiveness, you virgin faggot.

Trump would be playing by the establishment's rules if he were blackmail material like Hillary and Bill. If he were in the Epstein club, the media and swamp would love Trump.

Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago. Also Trump made a comment about Epstein liking women on the young side. Based on Trump's personality and playbook, that was an accusation not an endorsement.

Bill Clinton is still a rapist.

yes

Wrong, and a liar! We know its you Hillary and Podesta, McShame, and all others and your going down soon! Enjoy!

Watch them slide this.

>November 7th 2016
>Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

>get raped as a child
>have psychological problems
>abuse drugs to numb the pain
>finally have courage to come forward
>jew media assassinates your character and says you made it all up

many such cases! sad!

this

ordinarily i would tend to agree
but you missed off the 3 other made up cases

Trump banned Epstein from the Mar-A-Lago after Epstein made moves on one of Trump's associate's underage daughter.

SHILL THREAD

SAGE

It's funny how these mundanes believe that it's possible in this day and age for anyone to gain political power like Trump WITHOUT resorting to "selling their souls" as a normal person would say it.

He could be either:
A) A pawn who obeys his masters every whime
B) A rebellious pawn who turned on his masters in an attempt to steal and monopolize their power

No matter the outcome in history in truth one of these two are the truth of what's really happening.

So? He could still be molesting kids just doesn't want anyone touching his own.
Him knowing about Epstein's tendencies proves he's involved in some way or form.

I rember this fake shit this morning.
In all fields folks

It literally doesn't prove anything.

Trump was trained by Roy Cohn to avoid being compromised. He was at a party that Epstein attended, never went to the island... and even during the party, he refused to dine with the rich party guests because he feared they would attempt to compromise him. So he ate in the kitchen with the kitchen staff.

That is literally the only "connection" he has ever had with Epstein, besides the time when he banned him from the Mar-A-Lago.

This is a shill thread.

bump because Sup Forums is not an echochamber
let discussion flow freely or are you afraid of something?

>Roy Cohn
He was a jew if I'm not mistaken and as you describe it versed in the scene.
What exactly would Cohn gain from helping Trump avoid it when it's actually the only way to get anywhere politics wise?

He's a crummy hotel businessman for god's sake and they allowed him to run against a literally turd sandwich. Fucking dumbass Jeb Bush could've even won. ((They))) know this but instead pair him up with someone whose incompetent. If he was really fighting (((Them))) they would've never allowed him to set foot in the White House. JFK style if he won legit and (((they))) were desperate to hide.

I swear there is something very dark behind this.

Been waiting on this kinda shit-tier stuff to drop as an attempt to get the first word in before Trump btfo dems

And by the way, the "lawsuit" was thrown out by a judge after he won the election because there was literally no evidence.

You can file a lawsuit against anyone for anything, doesn't make it true.

Again, saging shill thread.

behind what?

>trump threatening physical harm

That's adorable. I consider myself weak and I, with unabashed confidence, know that I can win a fist fight against trump with ease. The bulk of the "fight" would be me dancing around him mockingly and tiring him out until he is a wheezing disaster.

Fuck that would actually be awesome because i've only won 2 fights in my entire life...

You tried this last night, kike.

Sounds hot

Afraid of bullshit nah keep pretending this is a thing though it gives you autists something to do

Then why did you react like that?

Trump totally raped me over 9000 times when I was 12

I'm willing to settle for 10 million dollars

NOOO