What should scare Republicans

All the races the Democrats won were projected to be won by Republicans mere months ago.

That is a massive erosion of support.

Other urls found in this thread:

results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2017 November General/Site/Statewide.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/illegal-immigrants-could-elect-hillary-clinton-213216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No they weren't, go gaslight somewhere else. Virginia has been blue since GW Bush was in office.

This. It should scare dems how close the race was in Virginia.

Even if your post was true OP, nothing in life should scare you.

It happened the same thing for the last five presidents, and all of them won a second term. Really makes me think

/thread

ITT: Right wing retards in denial. I love it.

Any one who thought the GOP could win VA was lying. Not happening. Ground zero of the swamp is as blue as that Muslim kid that washed up in Italy. They hype was all media so they could claim a huge upset defeat on the GOP like it was a referendum on Trump (it wasn't).

It wasn't close... Should have been closer and would have been if Gillespie had taken Trump's policy positions. Still would have lost.

northam was supposed to win virginia by ~15%.

>2 blue states go blue

wow

can't wait until california elects a democrat governor and Sup Forums is btfo

>projected
>predictions
>predictions frequently turn out to be wrong
Wow, I'm fucking terrified. CNN, the Jew York Times and shills told me it's a Democrat surge.

>1 post
sage

14 seats? In local elections?

Was there even a congressional seat up for grabs?

What happens in VA only affects VA.

They gov only matters if there is a constitutional amendment.

results.elections.virginia.gov/vaelections/2017 November General/Site/Statewide.html

I live in Virginia and the results aren't surprising. It's like if DC had a kid with NC. I voted for Ed Guillespie an establishment stooge himself just because, but I had no enthusiasm for him what so ever, plus Northern VA votes just like DC and it's a huge population center with tons of immigrants of a certain race. In addition to that McCaullife allowed felons to vote. Also Norfolk and Hampton roads and Portsmouth are full of clueless uneducated and impoverished liberals of a another certain race. Also in addition is the fact that despite Republicans owning the congress, senate and WH, jack shit is getting done. So when you add all this up, it makes sense.

Except the GOP cleverly gerrymandered the state's districts to make the place seemingly invincible.

A Democratic win was thought to be impossible due to this.

But a combination of a former red county going blue, and (more alarmingly) a red county of traditional Republicans rebelling against Trump delivered the state.

>Except the GOP cleverly gerrymandered the state's districts to make the place seemingly invincible.
Even the most extreme gerrymandering studies found that GOP gained at most 3 seats.
California gets more seats due to counting illegal aliens on the census than this.
nice reddit spacing, by the way.

I know you are probably excited to vote for the first time in 2018, but virginia has historically been a battleground state. it has been trending blue, sure, but the fact that Sup Forums and conservacucks in general are now backpedaling that virginia is a safe blue state is very telling; meanwhile special elections that should have been won by 20+ points in deep red territory are borderline contested. gonna be hilarious watching republican money flood into seats they should be winning by huge margins.

>v-v-v-virginia is the real battleground state!
>meanwhile, pennsylvania elected a GOP supreme court justice yesterday

>California gets more seats due to counting illegal aliens on the census than this.

such a tired meme. trump started his "voter fraud" commission a long time ago; funny how even when hunting for it for political purposes, they cant find anything.

>nice reddit spacing, by the way.

website wars are for children, but then again we all know trumpcucks here werent even old enough to vote in 2016. get a job you fucking child.

>such a tired meme. trump started his "voter fraud" commission a long time ago; funny how even when hunting for it for political purposes, they cant find anything.
>tries to cry about gerrymandering
>doesn't even know how districts are handed out to states
jesus fucking christ

As if a woman understands politics-

Always a leaf. You people deserve worse than death.

first of all, not an argument, 2nd of all, i dont think you are literate. you suggested that california has vast amounts of illegals voting, which one would think would be very quickly uncovered by a highly partisan and politicized investigation into voter fraud. or maybe trump's adminsitration is just totally incompetent? cant have it both ways, little buddy.

gerrymandering is a separate issue, not sure why you are conflating the 2. you must be 16 years old or so. sad.

Virginia leans heavy blue now, apparently because of NoVa. Reminder if Democrats ever win again their preferred policies plainly spell the end of American prosperity, because they are fine with America becoming a Mexican colony. Have you seen the state of Mexico? Actually they encourage it because ultimately it brings them more votes.

>you suggested that california has vast amounts of illegals voting,
No, I'm not you illiterate fuck.
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/illegal-immigrants-could-elect-hillary-clinton-213216

>9%
>2 counties

Mmmk retard

Who the fuck cares? Trump remains your president for 4 years, that's a fact. And Clinton will never be president, that's another fact.

The USA is completely fucked up and like all politicans of all parties are somewhere in the swamp. Trump is an idiot and uneducated jerk who probably never read a bigger book in his life but he's still your president because your candidate fucked up and lost against the last popular candidate of all time.

Lol No they weren't. They were just blue states staying blue. They had too many niggers to flip.

>Democrats won in a democrat state
I'm not really surprised. A little disappointed but I never for a second expected any republicans to win, especially a republican that is anti-trump.

>speculation

once again, where's the proof from the commission? stop sidestepping the question, you underage trumpcuck. no wonder conservacuck communities are economic wastelands with kids like you.

>my candidate

pointless strawman

>It wasn't close
>Gillespie still would've lost if he took trumps policies

Yeah, and trump will never get the republican nomination.

She was the candidate of the libtards, wasn't she?

Trump won the presidential election because of razor think margins in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida. Don't know about Florida so much, but I can guarantee you nobody who put him over the edge in Michigan was doing it because they wanted a more pro-Israel and pro-Saudi foreign policy or because they wanted to hear nonstop chimping about North Korea and Iran.

Put the fucking tariffs on China and kick 40-50 million Mexicans the fuck out. Nobody cares about anything else you talk about. If you aren't going to do that, there is no reason to turn out and vote.

Seems like your luck just ran out, flumpfkins. 2018 solid blue victory confirmed.

And he is still your president lol

Democrats won in Hillary states. Yawn.