What you think of conan? From all the faggot late show hosts i like him the most

What you think of conan? From all the faggot late show hosts i like him the most.

This new generation of late show host are such faggots, and john oliver is probably the worst of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't watch any late night host, but I've always liked Conan. He's a genuine comedic talent.

I don't watch television, and I can't remember what I though of Conan when I was a kid. I think I watched David Letterman more.

I mean he did work on The Simpsons during its golden age.

He's aight. Never cringed from him or his jokes.

Sup Forums
Sup Forums

Some of the best simpsons episodes are the ones he had a part of.

The late show was the best period.
His spirit seems a bit broken after losing the tonight show.

He said he wanted to vote for trump on twitter but since then it seems his new CNN masters have him spewing propaganda against trump.

Feels like he stopped caring

I hope that he secretly holds conservative views.

That faggot took his spot on the Tonight Show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

best detective

Didn't he go on an anti-gun spiel?

He raped me.

he's no Craig Ferguson

>>Sup Forums

he's a pro-left idiot, said his mother is (((you know what))) and is not red-pilled.

since he has to live in LA, he'd have to do Trump-bashing even if he was red-pilled, otherwise they'd get rid of him quickly.

>From all the faggot late show hosts i like him the most.

that's not surprising. he's more experienced than most of them.

I like his Jordan Schlansky hate pieces the best

Jordan is a robot.

Yeah Conan is by far the best.
Jordan schlansky skits are hilarious.
Makes politically incorrect jokes. Genuine decent team of writers.

the butt-hurt from his final fantasy review was hilarious

His original late night show on NBC in the 90s with his sidekick was my favorite. Really enjoyed watching it back then. I haven't really watched these shows in a long time.

heres a picture of the furious nazi

Looks like a chicken leg. Disturbing.

He's definitely a liberal cuck, but Conan just seems like he's dumb rather than just a mouthpiece like Colbert or John (((Stewart)))

Conan makes a shitton of Russia/Trump/Putin jokes. I find it cringe as fuck when I stop on him, flipping through channels. Then I remember these shows have like 1 million viewers tops.

Conan really is the most based of all of them.

I mean he's still part of the msm, but pretty gud desu

You guys should watch the conan in Israel one
You need to use a US proxy to watch it tho

Kek. What a cunt. She used to embrace the politically incorrect and now she just sucks the Left's tit. She once responded to a Chinese person calling her out for a racist joke by saying he put pee-pee in her coke.

This

He did help write the golden years of the Simpsons. He's a very funny man, the politics stuff is a schtick.

Conan is a faggot, too. I hate all of them. I hate TV. I hate the society that TV created. There's no escaping it and I want to kill myself.

Thoughts on Jimmy Fallon? He seems like a good goy but nowhere near as bad as John Oliver

The only guy that didn't completely succumb to the leftist narrative and propaganda.. Obviously a man's gotta do what man's gotta do in order to keep his job, but you can tell that he doesn't share their opinion and only larps as much as as he needs to...

I don't watch him, but I don't hate him either desu, it's not like i'm gonna switch the channel when he's on... I didn't hate jon stewart either, because years back when all this tv insanity started he condemned their feminist and leftist bullshit narrative, he was very vocal about it and thought police IS the reason he quit TV, he couldn't be himself anymore.

He was anti-Hillary as well...

Then do it faggot youre probably a waste of air anyway

his show is often doing some white-bashing though. especially the Deon Cole segments.

>i hate tv
same here, haven't watched tv in years.
Just throw away your tv, all you need is a laptop and nothing else.

Conan rarely gets political, which is refreshing when every other late night host is chanting "DRUMPFFF DRUMPFFF DRUMPFF" for 60 minutes straight

Go to bed, Andy.

I like him. Jimmy Fallon is a fucking faggot tho.

they all have to tow the line to keep their jobs and possibly even to save their own lives. conan doesn't seem to go out of his way to brainwash anyone, but he will say what he is told to, same as nearly everyone else in showbusiness. but he does seem to keep ity to a minimum, and his casual attitude, self deprecation, on screen persona, random moments, and wit keep me amused. he's alright, i give him a pass

Best late night was Craig Ferguson (and Geoff).

If I were to rate the political Late-show hosts from least-worst to worst it'd be.

1.Trevor Noah
>inb4 "muh niggers"
>inb4 "Le based black guy xD"
Trevor at least makes an effort to not be as horribly smug and doesn't try and label every non-libby as a cousin-fucking redneck like all the others

2.John Oliver
Usually I can't stand him but he can on rare occasions make some good stuff.

3.The Crying Jimmy
Was it Fallon or Kimmel? The world may never know. He's not so bad most of the time since he rarely dabbles in politics but when he does he never presents any arguments it's just this horribly fake crying that for some reason people genuinely believe.

4.Seth Myers and Steven Colbert.
I honestly think that you have to be an actual idiot to really enjoy these two. There like left-wing Paul Joseph Watson's but constantly hitting the Youtube front page. All they do is go after the lowest hanging fruits, sometimes taken out of context present some poorly timed photos of their target when their face looks funny and then just go about shooting one-liners followed by laugh tracks and looking smug. The worst part is the people who watch this and get the impression that it's the Trump right that controls everything and that they're special free thinkers for being liberals. That is why I think people who watch these two are idiots

>I didn't hate jon stewart either, because years back when all this tv insanity started he condemned their feminist and leftist bullshit narrative, he was very vocal about it and thought police IS the reason he quit TV, he couldn't be himself anymore
You can see it in his eyes. He knows what he started.

honestly I feel like tv should be banned if it's not specifically Trump approved.

He's a ginger so i dislike him.

I found out he is 6'4, fucking manlet

I'm 6'5, manlet.

Victim of the current time.

He was before the making gay and trans jokes. But time changed and Jay happened...

He just do what he do. It's no more like it was in 2000s or shit.

fuck, i miss that charming fucker

Out of all the current crop of TV hosts he's the only one who can still be considered a comic. The rest are glorified writers. You can see it when he interacts with another real comedian, he intuits when the punch lines are coming. This is also why Conan isn't afraid to do bits away from a studio audience. The viral presence for Kimmel, Fallon et al are clips from their shows that rely on audience reaction, essentially canned laughter. Conan is confident doing skits because he's actually funny.

Colbert did a couple of appearances on Tough Crowd when he was just a daily show correspondent and if you watch them you'll see what I'm talking about. He's funny and sometimes obviously smarter than other comics in the gallery, but there are elements of their timing and mannerisms that he can't parse. Guys like Conan (and Stewart, Ferguson) are a rare synthesis.