Mother-of-three, 29...

>Mother-of-three, 29, is charged with beating her six-year-old son to death and then taking his lifeless body on a train ride to Chicago
>Jamie Jones, of Illinois, charged with first-degree murder and concealment of a homicide in the June death of her son, Carl Rice Jr
>Prosecutors say Jones, who was pregnant at the time with her third child, beat six-year-old Carl all over his body on June 30, causing a brain hemorrhage
>She then allegedly carried Carl's lifeless body onto a commuter train to Chicago
>Cook County medical examiner ruled the boy died from multiple injuries caused by child abuse

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060323/Mom-charged-death-took-sons-lifeless-body-train-ride.html

Molymeme just released a video today covering niggers beating the shit out of dey keedz, interesting.

ayy mang she dindu nuffin shes a product of a bad culture mang

It's not like white people do it too, right? It's not like most pedophiles are white, right?

Don't forget serial killers!

Basically all the despicable, unmanly, sadistic crimes go to white people while blacks only commit manly gang murders (for purely economic reasons)

wow this nigger is salty,which one from the two commits most crimes? and are you sure niggers aren't pedophiles? just because the (((media))) doesn't report it doesn't mean they don't do it too faggot.

I can't believe it. It's almost like the story is saying rewarding low-income nugresses for being welfare-whores with welfare gibs is not ok.
>ywn have a she-boon kill her firstborn child to make room for your soon to be born nut-blasted welfare-gibs baby

Black Americans physically abuse children at nearly 3x the rate of white Americans.

They are over 4x as likely as white Americans to engage in child sexual abuse.

They are 9x (NINE FUCKING TIME) more likely to engage in incest than white Americans.

Go look at the FBI statistics on criminal behavior divided by on race. Literally every year since they began publishing their data on racial demographics, these trends have held.

Wow, this happened right in my town. Went to look up where this happened, and there it is.

Weird feeling.

and they say black don't crack

Underrated post. Also that little redhead single handedly destroyed the nigger babydoll industry with one shrug. Absolutely Brutal.

>They are 9x (NINE FUCKING TIME) more likely to engage in incest
So that's why there are so many black muslims

This place is the greatest source of unintentional comedy I've ever seen-especially you overly defensive white supremacist. Your poorly thought out pseudo intellectual rants about race are hilarious.

All races do it, just that niggers like you do so at an alarming rate, like all other crimes.

Memorize this, and never forget it: You will never be white. You will always be a nigger.

Wtf I hate niggers now

she looks based user

Since a white had nothing to do with it, let her off with a mild rebuke.

Whites that do this should be punished; it's racist to hold blacks to those same standards, therefore let her go.

She should get a medal for preventing crime before being executed by a firing squad, imo.

sounds like killer mommy is a crime fighter!

More red pills on this doll pls?

>typicalcrackwhore.jpg

user, do you think there are no black pedophiles?
There are plenty of black pedos, it's just that no one in the ghetto gives a shit.
Hell, my fucking sister was (is?) a total pedo.

i've heard over half of black women report losing their virginity before 14 to an older male family member

are you a real nigger? is it as widespread as Sup Forums would believe?

Honestly, I think that statistic might be the case, but for a different reason.
You have to realize, most of the black natives in the US are the descendants of those 400k-600k slaves, so chances are a lot of people end up fucking their cousins or even half-siblings without even knowing it.
Hell, in my small city of ~150k people I've got literally thousands of cousins, many of whom I don't even know.

check'd

t. nigger

n
i
g
g
e
r

fucking quads of truth too.

Nice lips