youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
youtu.be/9kv3232L_LQ?t=5650
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=9kv3232L_LQ

Henry Ford?

/Thread

How is Sup Forums anti-semitic yet it worships a Jewish billionaire globalist?

lel

Trump's campaign was very useful for pointing out this. Nobody thought he would save le white race, his election and the fallout are only necessary steps in the right direction.

He complains about Jews specifically not getting protection, yet it's whites/Europeans that people are being taught to hate in universities and I've never heard of a hearing to discuss that massive problem.

The guy behind him smirking

Our memes are becoming real

The kike cries out in pain as he's been found out

It is not incorrect.

Whaaat? I thought they were close buds?

(takes deep breath)

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(gasps for air)

BWAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Could this fucking dinosaur read any slower? Jesus fucking christ, I wish all these old fucks would retire.

Is this real? I'm dead but I'll resurrect and die again if the guy said "it's another shoah!" in the middle of his hearing.

oy vey! we need to make it illegal to criticize jews before there's another shoah.
t.schlomo shekelstein

As a congressman I couldn't sit through this with a straight face. I'd starting howling with laughter if when that guy busts out the merchant.

Trump's dementia is clearly getting worse. I doubt the fucker even knows where he is most of the time.

Oh no, it looks like non-jews have some inclinations!

I really need to spit on that wall.
I'm thinking it would be a fun trip to make from KY.

I think some of them in the back where seriously about to chuckle

I would have hit the floor immediately sides busting out uncontrollably!!!!
Who couldnt see the humor?

I wonder how many people on Sup Forums are even aware that wall isn't located in Israel

It is located in Israel.

>Following Israel's victory during the 1967 Six-Day War, the Western Wall came under Israeli control. Brigadier Rabbi Shlomo Goren proclaimed after its capture that "Israel would never again relinquish the Wall", a stance supported by Israeli Minister for Defence Moshe Dayan and Chief of Staff General Yitzhak Rabin.[87] Rabin described the moment Israeli soldiers reached the Wall:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall

>Location Jerusalem

>counter semitism

ftfy, Rabbi.

He lurks here for sure

israelidecorations.net/Other/SixDayWarCommemorativeMedals.htm

Trump knows about 911. Hes not happy.

here's the full video youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

Noice.

You forgot the best part, OP.

youtu.be/9kv3232L_LQ?t=5650

Chuckled audibly.

Can you imagine the kvetching if a bunch of white guys went to Congress to point out anti whiteism on college campuses?

I'd pay 10 bucks to take a leak on that wall.

>Oy vey shut it down

Amazing, this bill thats in congress would literally make saying what this kike just admitted to ILLEGAL: congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text

What a retardedly short sighted law. The Jewish Vilification Act.

> on anti-Semitic incidents in Europe, the safety and security of European Jewish communities, and the efforts of the United States to partner with European governments, the European Union, and civil society groups, to combat anti-Semitism, and for other purposes.

why is our senate making laws for other countries?

>this bill thats in congress would literally make saying what this kike just admitted to ILLEGAL
No it wouldn't. Read the bill, mongoloid.

>(C) Accusing Germans as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single German person or group, the State of Germany, or even for acts committed by non-Germans
Are they talking about an Austrian Colonel with a small mustache?
>(D) Accusing the Germans as a people, or Germany as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.
Was it all a dream?
>(E) Accusing German citizens of being more loyal to Germany, or to the alleged priorities of Germans worldwide, than the interest of their own countries
Merkel is secretly a Nazi for even considering at one tiny moment in her life of reducing migrant flows?

Wtf I love this bill now

>why is our senate making laws for other countries?
Because Europe is an American colony, which is a Jewish colony

Trump did more to awaken people on Phoenicians than he did to make them slaves to them.

the rabbi did not like that comment one bit.
why is congress even listening to this kikery?

The guy in the back is one of us. Love his smirk.

>the rabbi did not like that comment one bit.
>you will never be a jolly overweight jewish rabbi trying to defend yourself against discrimination just for a scrawny HIV infected zionist to paint you as a bad guy for his own political gains in a separate country

Trump put a letter inside the wall that said "AMERICA FIRST".

post a source, user. i find it difficult to believe that there is a bill to abridge free speech.

Pardon my verbage, it would only make it required that it be reported to congress as an act of anti semitism, youre right this is perfectly normal.

what's the bill #, post a source. even jews aren't dumb enough to try to pass a bill like the one you
're describing.

Nice one pol made me KEK

this post is so savage i almost shat myself laughing.

I did dude, its literally right there in the post....

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
okie dokie. have a (you) and a look at my girl for your trouble.

Incidents in Europe would have to be reported. It's bad, but it's not a speech ban, that's all.

this is the oldest jew trick in the book, incrementalism.

True. But its still a ridiculous pro-jew bill, which has no place in a country where freedom of speech is paramount. Heres another one, this would make boycotting israel a felony for businesses and business owners: congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/text

Ratfaced swine