DAILY REMINDER

THAT EVERY GIPSY SHOULD BE GASSED
>gif relatd

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/lazio/notizie/2017/11/08/ostia-rai-troupe-nemo-aggredita-da-membro-clan-spada_324245c8-2b66-43d9-a0c5-0f763b29bbd4.html
archive.is/KWKoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_6IRf-lx4o8
youtube.com/watch?v=iLC4fpy31ww
youtube.com/watch?v=W1PR1TnjbB4
archive.is/J5LV5
tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/30-11-2017/video-mostra-agressao-a-homem-na-rua-em-coimbra
archive.is/iD46B
web.archive.org/web/20171102172143/http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/30-11-2017/video-mostra-agressao-a-homem-na-rua-em-coimbra
youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g
m.liveleak.com/view?i=a1a_1510178873
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE ONLY GOOD GIPSY

look at his trendy puff coat

nice smash

He stole it at uniqlo

we tried that and the west sold us to stalin

how do you cope with the gipsies problem in burgerland?

no gypsies here, but we've got our hands full with brown turds and brainwashed women and sjws...

how is the gipsy jew situation in there?
do you ever hunt gipsies french cousin?

pls explain
also, how do you manage gipsies hordes nowadays in there?

we don't have "gypsies", but we do have caravaners. they drive beat up RV's from one parking spot to the other and leave shit everywhere like gypsies. it's a relatively new occurrence though, and a growing problem that no one is addressing.

Seems like it could be a result of poverty rather than Romani heritage?

There is a lot of them and even the nigs and sandnigs can't stand them. They usually stole the tourists in the metro or rob people in the streets. I think they are from romania or balkans.

faaather?

>Romani
it's a term invented by George Soros in 1993.
they are called Gypsies in every single Eastern country

Intredasting. Context?

in ww2 we tried to get rid of that cancer but then we surrender with the condition the king keeps his crown but commies took power
how we manager the gipsies hordes hard now we have a lot of non profit organizations that fight for there "rights" but are still some romanians like me that takes no bullshit from them and beat there asses

Lol. That dude is like a fucking ram. It looks like he says “thank you” and then just headbutts the guy. Like “what, this is how we say goodbye in my country.”

>TV reporter goes interviewing gipsy gangster in Rome
>Gypsy gangster answer for a while then suddendly snap and
>headbutt journo broking his nose
>start chasing journo and cameraman with a baton
>this was recorded for national tv
>highest institutions (((tweeded))) in support of journo
>pike unexplicably haven't been arrested yet
ansa.it/lazio/notizie/2017/11/08/ostia-rai-troupe-nemo-aggredita-da-membro-clan-spada_324245c8-2b66-43d9-a0c5-0f763b29bbd4.html
>ansa.it/lazio/notizie/2017/11/08/ostia-rai-troupe-nemo-aggredita-da-membro-clan-spada_324245c8-2b66-43d9-a0c5-0f763b29bbd4.html

>even the nigs and sandnigs can't stand them.
this
Uncle Adolf was right again

I see
ty

How could you not see that coming?

Kek. Appreciate the reply.

>Gypsies try "Enkeltrick" with my grandma
>no idea where they got her phone number (she probably give to some charity and these fucks sold it)
>just a coincidence I was visiting when they phoned her
>call the police
>explain to my grandma what is happening
>they get arrested when they come to get the money

He looked perfectly calm

Wait
Who’s the gipsy?

Well done!

There was a shooting today in Murcia, Spain - situation created by Romani gipsies. It was even reported by Breaking News twitter and even made a thread here

Translated to English and Archived (.is): archive.is/KWKoQ
Previous thread:

The gipsies also fucked up in my homewtown. Two of them are still fugitives from justice. they escaped to Spain.

Video on Youtube:
Video without the narration by news reporter (source: TVI):
youtube.com/watch?v=_6IRf-lx4o8
TVI report with the recording - youtube.com/watch?v=iLC4fpy31ww
same video without captions and narration (source: CMTV)
youtube.com/watch?v=W1PR1TnjbB4

Ethnic cultural enrichment in Coimbra, Centro Region, Mainland Portugal at 8 a.m yesterday.
Suspects are identified and confirmed by the police that they are Roma gipsies.

Public Ministry (Public Prosecution Service in Portugal) considering it as a crime of attemptive murder.

Translated and archived link of article: archive.is/J5LV5
Original link (in PT): tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/30-11-2017/video-mostra-agressao-a-homem-na-rua-em-coimbra
Arquivado em PT: (.is) - archive.is/iD46B
(wayback machine) web.archive.org/web/20171102172143/http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/30-11-2017/video-mostra-agressao-a-homem-na-rua-em-coimbra
>Three people were seriously injured after being violently assaulted this morning in Coimbra, following a discussion that began at a McDonald's restaurant. One of the assaults was filmed and in the violent images it is possible to see one of the victims on the ground being kicked.
>According to TVI , the victim who appears in the video is a young man of 24 years and has a reserved prognosis.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g

Reminder

Lots of them WERE gassed in WW2 by the Nazis, but unlike the Jews many people don't know about this and gypsies can't use it to shill for greater influence because literally EVERYONE hates gypsies, even the most treacherous shitlibs, I've heard many people saying Hitler should have finished the job like it's no big deal

optics redpill

>80 year old grandparents living in apartment block
>2 gypsies ring the doorbell
>presents themselves as plumbers and say they're fixing a leak throughout the building
>grandparents trust them and let them in
>one guy starts fucking around under the sink while the other asks to use the bathroom
>grandfather catches gypsy going through drawers in bedroom
>grandfather starts screaming for them to leave
>they punch him and run away
>he spends 3 days in intensive care

Fuck gypsies.

I would have set the camp on fire myself if he was my grandpa

DAS RITE WHITE BOY, WE STEALIN YO CABLES

My brother and I drove around the neighborhood for weeks looking for people who matched the descriptions.

We didn't find them and neither did the cops.

Why are you even letting them in in the first place?
Genocide or deport them back to India then close the borders.

any pic of the aftermath?

Agree. I live among gypsies and they're loud 7/24.

Gypsies should be gassed, but the (((journalist))) is a fucking commie talking shit about /our/ strongest fascist party in Italy.

Classic shill. CASAPOVND ITALIA!

Also based italian

Dude we have gypsies and nobody trusts them here, You are way too gullible for these ferral pickpocketers, please be more cautios like Eastern Europoors.

Now post how you deal with moors.

You and romanians are in the EU now. Not Schengen iirc, but makes things harder still.

bahahaha
nice daily reminder that italy is still the funniest country in the whole world

>invented by Soros in 1993
Source? Am interested

Just Made a webm of all incident
m.liveleak.com/view?i=a1a_1510178873
>m.liveleak.com/view?i=a1a_1510178873

Fuck off. We don't want them... unless they want to live in designated streets with the rest of the turds.