Why are millennials so vain and narcissistic? What made them this way? Interwebs?

Why are millennials so vain and narcissistic? What made them this way? Interwebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHWs3c3YNs4
imdb.com/title/tt2148945/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Trail_Generation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes sexless virgin

millennials are 30 now and older those are gen z thots pictured.

Most women women are garbage.

Nah late 20s is still millennials

You're right its a range of ages. Just saying that OP pic is more of a gen z thing.

I get "you're so nice how come you're not married" by people.

Because women in the western world are garbage.

thats a question to see how honest you are with yourself.

Hawt

Big girl 4 u

A shadman drawing come to life.

>What made them this way
cuckbook

Millennials are a symptom, not the disease.
This goes on in every generation. I'm surprised this is surprising to you if you browse this board. It's just another example of the mindless nature of normies. Herd-think. Women are the masters of it, regardless of age or generation.

social media was a mistake

>touch their butts and eat pizza with
Something about this line pisses me off like none other

No it's just bs.

To destroy the souls of white men. They all have those eyebrows now too, Giving me PTSD. fucking triggered now. white men have been deemed completely fucking disposable with no value. these hoes have no loyalty and take no responsibility, they will lie to everyone in order to protect or further their own petty self interests. no reason or accountability. doesn't matter how long you have known them or how you thought they were different. AWALT. and they never quite the bullshit to try and be honest or real, they don't how, they all have completely selfish, petty and vindictive personalities. and they know its wrong but societies allows them to get away with it and like children they can't help themselves, their are no consequences to destroying a mans heart and mind after all. in fact it is encouraged.

smartphones

youtube.com/watch?v=cHWs3c3YNs4

black guy material

all the media they grew up with that reinforced that way of thinking since childhood, along with having parents and teachers also reinforcing that way of thinking. give them social media to top it off and you have the problem we have today, sad many such cases.

/thread

>unemployed
>likes to travel

yeah, look at those stupid sluts living an exciting, fulfilling life

fuck them, amirite?

easy life

the jews

EDC was fun as fuck desu you're missing out

t.roastie

beat me to it
kill yourself slut

Nihlism

source on the chink roasting the nigga ?

Really? You would think that with all the New Age Buddhist hipster bullshit people would have come to realize that inner peace comes from within, not expensive vacations and stupid shallow tattoos. This is more evidence that women are stupid, petty, shallow, brain-dead children that should only exist as property. I'm willing to bet the stupid cunts in that picture would spend five hours arguing about how materialism is bad while living for the dollar like the stupid degenerate bourgeois idiots they are.

brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap BRRTT pfffhphhhffhfff

empire of dust

imdb.com/title/tt2148945/

This kind of post has been around for a while, Gen Z wasn't old enough to start it. (If they're even old enough now...)

lmao millennials are not 30 now you retard

thank you fwends

>hedonism is fullfilling
Women.

>concerts and travel is hedonism

Sup Forums virgins

if you do it just to virtue signal on your social media account...only real men used to be able to travel the world now fucking spazjobs are taking trips just to take a picture muh culinary get std and go back home, its total heresy

There's a new term for people borned in late 70s and early 80s that usually does not share millennials views.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Trail_Generation

What's the point of traveling?
>I know what these places look like
>Expensive
>I don't like people
>Can't speak language.
Seriously. Just use Jewgle maps.

>don't travel
>don't skydive
>don't go to music gatherings
The rest sure but these three don't make any sense.

The true enlightened individual preforms three things

>Regular exercise
>Practices an art/skill
>feeds his mental/spiritual self

Besides these basic things, the details are left to the individual

Solitude, and experiencing things ALONE without the complusive need to "show" or broadcast" it to everyone on the internet is major.

Everywhere I look, it seems to me that the only reason people do anything at all is to show off how fun and cool they are to they're friends. It's pathetic

To be self-actualized you only need to prove it to yourself. Trying to show it off to everyone and prove you are is the antithesis of self-actualization. They most likely have low self-esteem.

1. PARTICIPATION TROPHIES because why should excellence be rewarded? Mediocre people might feel bad.

and

2. DIVORCED PARENTS from the 60's trying to make it up to their kids by buying their love

A third reason might be how conformist culture became in the mid to late 90s up til now. No one can dare have a non-sanctioned opinion anymore.

How exciting is it when they're all doing the same thing?

Don't you think that the guys that fucked the most women are the ones who noticed how vain, stupid and cancerous their behavioral trends are? Virgins are whiteknighting, not despising them.

Millennials are 84 onwards moran.

The majority of the blame goes to the parents.

WHAT A WASTE
>tfw all she wanted was to save her

THICC

>What made them this way?

Overprotective upper middle class liberal parents.

>1. PARTICIPATION TROPHIES
This, this and this.

weeb autist virgin probably doesn't understand what is the point of doing anything because you can just watch it on screen. Life well wasted, wormy worm. But its yours so who cares

>Dealing with neo-Puritans
What did you expect?

started at 82, ends at 2000

Wikipedia cites the most "official" source saying that millenials are from '77 - '95

What is the point of watching anything if you're not doing it?

why does she have the exact same number of subscribers in both videos?

>women
get to travel for free

lol so true

they're just living for themselves, bunch of spoiled brats

maybe because the guy who made the screenshot made it in just one day?

because they took two screenshots within a few seconds of each other?

They've got nothing else to look forward too. Western prosperity got rolled up and smoked by the boomers. We're just trying to get by in the steady decline. Once the pension bubble breaks the Kikes won't be able import more people to float the debt so that they can charge more interest on their giant nothing that we let them tell us is money. I'm genuinely beginning to think that (((they))) are so big on diversity because they know that when they bank finally crashes and the Gibs me dats stop. We'll be to busy fighting off hoards of marauding niggers to hunt down all the jews who are responsible for it. I honestly think that was their adjustment from the last time they did this.

>Serbian intellectual

That actually makes sense. It would explain the anti-Muslim rhetoric and the newfound anti-Mexican rhetoric in the US.

Gen y here. I have some millennial coworkers and i notice they are all extremely lazy and just talk and talk. They dont focus... i seriously think they all have adhd or something. Fuck they are stupid.

their parents (mostly boomers) giving them participation trophies

that and sexual promiscuity

>6'7"
be mindful that's in woman inches.

I was born in 1989 (kinda young for a millennial) and I'm already 28.

That name should be reserved for people who traveled the real Oregon Trail.

Narcissism peaked with Millennials. Gen Z is the massive correction that will fix the world.

user...

If someone subscribes to one or all of these what exactly is wrong with that? Most women in my town can barely muster actually doing any of the traveling, exercise, or maintaining a diet.

Half of you probably could probably make a pretty depressing/hillarious bingo game about the stupid hobbies or negative habits you have in common.

>There's a new term for people borned in late 70s and early 80s that usually does not share millennials views.
OH MY GOD, they finally found a box to put me in!

mom, i posted it again.png

you being Sup Forums in general, which probably has a number of distinct clusters of similar non normies that engage in not agreeable behavior.

To have something to do when you can't afford to do something?

She's a big girl.

yeah she visits the welfare center every month

Social media

You'll learn new things and become smarter and wiser as a result.

>implying Sup Forums is any less narcisstic

Wikipedia gives every year between '94-'04

They’re not gonna have a definitive year until gen z grows up

The Alchemist is good, though.

>lollikeitsallabignothingdude
>like why even care man it's all just pixels
You're trash.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from your mom's pussy hole, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about shitposting. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “fuck my ass, daddy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Schneider’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

get the fuck out, only becouse you cant find loyal woman dosent mean you need to act like a little bich about it real men can control their woman, you arent one of them.

>hedonism is fullfilling

Beats the fuck out of whatever it is that YOU have to offer.

watch that movie, then watch 'Addio Africa'(an old school documentary).
maybe watch Empire of Dust after since it really brings it all into focus.

>they're just living for themselves

No one is going to die for you, why should you live for them?

what is it about?

Forget the six feet, let's talk about the seven inches...

>OH MY GOD, they finally found a box to put me in!

Lucky you. Without something to identify as, you can't practice identity politics!

yes goyim. Now go visit Africa and take pictures with black children to enrich yourself