Poland tells shrinking population to multiply like rabbits

>In a country with one of the lowest birth rates in Europe, the Health Ministry has put out a short video praising rabbits for producing many offspring.

>The spot shows rabbits munching on lettuce and carrots while a rabbit “narrator” reveals the secret of their big families — exercise, a healthy diet and little stress. The brief appearance of a human couple enjoying a romantic picnic hints that a little romance might help, too.

>Viewers are told: “If you ever want to be a parent, follow the example of rabbits.”

>It is the latest step by the conservative government in this mostly Catholic country of 38 million to reverse a shrinking population.

video: youtube.com/watch?v=EZHSuQAHzxc&feature=player_embedded

btw, our birth rate is slowly, but steadily growing
nypost.com/2017/11/08/poland-tells-shrinking-population-to-multiply-like-rabbits/

Other urls found in this thread:

jamaicaobserver.com/news/poland-jamaica-non-stop-flights-start_116305?profile=1373
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nM9ZEKQUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone got some more fluff bunny butts? Asking for a friend.

Why so many dislikes on the video? I thought poles were supposed to be nationalist and sheeeeet.

are rabbits the new face of the alt-right ?

I think we tend to make fun of and disrespect everything the gov puts out, whether we agree with it or not

can you give subtitles please

Dude....
What the fuck

>Nie używamy sobie

Fags without the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

I grew up being told repeatedly we are killing the planet through overpopulation and need to reduce our impact on the planet, now I'm being told to have at least 5 kids. Fucking make your minds up overlords.

Can't wait for all the plumbers and construction workers here to collect their pay packets and head home to Poland, only to find their wives six months pregnant.

Ok so when are they sending me a gf to multiply like rabbits with?

>>German Muslim furries
The end is here.

Don't forget that Poles are fellow tribesman

Maybe if we get the muslims to become degenerate furries, they won't multiply like tha-

Oh my fucking god, now I see how the jews see the world.

don't whore that nigger who posted a video on yt how life on poland is as a nigger will do your country a favor and impregnate as many women as possible,if you don't want mongrels ruining your country i would go to his house and deport him asap.

It's not for you. They'll pick the genetic top 10% of Polish males and exterminate the rest in concentration camps.

Why the fuck are people in the yt comments so butthurt? It's a good ad. Are they mad because someone is finally telling them to stop drinking and start reproducing? What the fuck is wrong with these subhumans?

If you watched the video, you should remember him saying that Polish women look at him like at an animal, and that Poland is not a good place for niggers who want to get laid

we already started taking your people whiteboi, that was easy.

antifa is going mad after lost US revolution

People want to live fun lives before they die. Having children/being a parent means responsibility, which means less fun.

No it's fun having your own Gohan(that's a redpilled name right?)

but this is hedonistic and devoid of meaning. Why the fuck are normies like this?

Breed, Poles. Europe will require a new generation of men to liberate and populate the post-war landscape o the continent.

The Polish century has arrived, get to banging.

That's retarded. What could be greater than creating a little human that's part of you? Raising it the and molding it out of your self

>polish women being shipped to breed with BBC
>will return
>cannot be deported because mothers are citizens
jamaicaobserver.com/news/poland-jamaica-non-stop-flights-start_116305?profile=1373

HOLY SHIT that was easy, whitebois

Because most humans are retarded.

Why have children when you can go on a cruise to some islands and have sex with women you'll never meet again?
Making little humans means less material goods to buy. It's too much stress and people just want to have fun.

Would you like us to export?

So what the fuck are we supposed to do? Establish a technocratic dictatorship and put people who don't want to have children in reproduction camps?

YES

Should I come over to teach you how to get women pregnant poles?

Dude my friends went to Jamaica in college because it's so cheap, all the beer you can drink and weed you can smoke at an affordable price.
I don't blame poles for making it a comfy vacation spot.
All the niggers there are beta bitches too

>technocratic
No
>dictatorship
Yes

do we really need more poles in the world tho

I, for one, will happily offer my services to the shrinking Polish populace.

>inb4 I show up riding a fuckin T-Rex, and we're both wearing tight American blue jeans, throw some 80's pop culture references, and immediately dive into some sweet, sweet Polish Pudenda.

Sup Forumsand, can I please come to your nation to contribute to your cause?
Male/26/6ft/170lbs.

Nope. Poles are fucking niggers.
Worse than the Irish by ten fold
>be me
>chilling on the beach taking a nap
>all of a sudden
>"BLYYAAAAT!"
> a pole comes running down the beach with a crab pinching his dick
Typical

Why you gotta be like that Ignac?

what is your eye and hair color?

fuck off jew

>BLYYAAAAT
>Pole

average polish family simply cant afford multiple children

yay, your digits says so! and it sounds cool either way

>dick pinching crabs
Are they real? Or did he place it there on his own?

GOOD ADVICE

some of them are still white

There's no need for a lot of people in the age of automation. You just need to shut the borders and don't let in the shitskins, who actually breed like rabbits.

Brown and brown :(

how will you shut your borders if they dont exist, downie?

No they don't need more mutt genes.

Melanin jew spotted.

He was trying to fuck the crab I assume You're mostly Russian, explains why you're too poor to afford to have children and need the gibs from Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nM9ZEKQUY

ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO.

So, are the Poles going to improve the living situation before this happens, are there going to be laws that allow for they to have families before they squander themselves in doing so?

pepik pls

Don't rabbits just let themselves get fucked by whoever manages to hump them. Not sure how great of a breeding strategy that is but makes Poland sound like a good place to spend your holiday.

Isn't it really easy to get your population to reproduce? Are the elites stupid or doing this on purpose

You just have to create affordable housing and de-incentivise single motherhood

>You just need to shut the borders and don't let in the shitskins, who actually breed like rabbits

Like you?

Also that time has not come yet and we need young people, the population is ageing

Only if you enjoy aids

QUICK DRIVE UP THE LIKES EVERYBODY

Fuck you, faggot. My teeth are white and straight. I have all my hair and I'm 170lbs at 6ft tall. None of that meme applies to me :(

>90:10 dislikes
What are the comments translated?

>crab fuckers
Are they real? Or is circumcision too expensive for some?

stay away, we a have enough people with brown hair and eyes. You probably even have eastern European ancestry. We need more Aryan genes.

You're more likely to bring the AIDS to them than they are to you.

What is 500+?

My face isn't new to the nation and im not fat.
Delete this meme. The jews and the nogs are skewing the numbers and optics.

How come our cuntry still doesnt have ads like these

No, just more shitty amerimutt jokes.

B-but, I can bring value to the society. :(

What u need to do is get your young people in Western Europe to come back and then avoid future mass migration from your country.

>888
>establish sex gulags for the poles

what did kek mean by this

>implying you don't want reproduction gulags

Poland is Europe's last hope.

nope

Because your country thrives in it's complete and utter irrelevance and it might make your country stand out a bit

>reproduction camps
Music to my ears. You are a genius user

They should introduce tax incentives like Hitler did.

Give couples a tax cut for each new child, and it'll be repaid when the child reaches working age.

into the gas chambers you go

Remember the liberals' butthurt after the Brexit result? Thanks to the Judenpresse we see it 24/7, and it seems that this video got popular among liberals - and they hate everything that this gov does
They have a good point, that the production of this video cost $700k

You're listening to messages that weren't meant for you. If white, don't have kids, if not white, have as many as you want. We shouldn't have to spell this out for you; whenever we put out an article saying not to have kids, we even use a white one, and articles about needing more people, a picture of a bunch of African migrants! How more blatant do you want us to get? I know we dumbed down the education system but this is getting silly now.

>captcha wants me to remove all roads
What am I, a libertarian?

Why is Jamaica so desperate to be a nation of bellhops?

I dreading the day our women start going back from the West bringing their half-mud kids with them. We gonna get blacked without taking a single refugee.

>implying they will come back to earn >2000 zloty each month

they will stay for the social benefits, I hope...

......AND ITS THAT FUCKING EASY.

>NON OOOO GOYIM, BREED !? LIKE RABBITS !!??? NOONOOOOO YOU MUST TAKE IN THESE HIGH IQ AFRICAN BOYS..... OH, AND THESE STRONG YOUNG ARAB BOYS, YESSSSSSS. NO NEED TO BREED ANYMORE

I have some polish blood in me, when those camps are established please call me

Let's hope the BBC will keep them from returning back home.

I live in Warsaw and I see way too many little half-niglets playing in the playgrounds. This a serious as fuck.

Lynch them pussy

>warsaw
here's your problem man, I live in a small city (25K) and I see no niggers, I saw two asians once though

Sounds pretty good

Fucking hell so what are we supposed to do? Is going to full fascist and making polish death camps reality the only solution?

wtf is this very big benis or very small doggo?
i cant tell!

good luck bros