youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VutwBJuhej0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>Economic
You mean downsize the federal government. The problem is there is no actual economy in NOVA, it's just fed perpetually with tax dollars.

*clears throat*

DEFEND THIS

Still baking next thread, we will not use or recycle intentional splits

AWOO

This
and also Obama imported sandnigger to there

>only dozens

What’s a stash house?

>Upholding the law
We're not the ones who have to defend anything, m8

STOP having communities

>defend
nigger i endorse this

>whiter than you, muhammad

Tell me about GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN and why are you waiting forward to it with smiles?

They need to just deport these people to the bottom of the ocean so they stop coming back.

a place where they hide drugs

>Leaf in the last thread says that Republicans are losing ground and no blue states would even dare flip
>democrats lost 5 states 4 states which Obama won hands down
>all democrats do is preform better in blue areas and it’s over

usually a vacant house that's used for hoarding drugs and other contraband

usually used as a repository for drugs being sold

(((They))) really won't stop, will they?

This

People need to stop being complacent and hoping Trump can fix everything while doing anything themselves. If you are not helping him get people that have Trump-like policies in your local primaries and such, you are dooming him long term. And sad, because he is the first President in my life time who actually seems to give a shit about America, regardless of any flaws he has

I agree. Fuck jews.

At least ICE does it's job

I am indifferent towards it. But if the dems shut it down over gibs then I am perfectly fine with that.

The truly critical parts of the government (military, etc.) plus Congress keep going. It's basically the swamp getting put on unpaid furlough, which is why the media is so asspained about it.

>People need to stop being complacent and hoping Trump can fix everything while doing nothing themselves. If you are not helping him get people that have Trump like policies in your local primaries and such, you are dooming him long term. And the first President in my life time who actually seems to give a shit about America, regardless of any flaws

This. Need to be politically active in normie forums out there, you guys.

GOPe can potentially sabotage Trump candidates by putting out swamp creature sweeping boomer votes who will not drive forward the ideas Trump wants to. That's a danger.

and Bannon has seen it too, and hopefully he can combat it, but he needs help

Who are all these people who are voting in trannies?

Trump won't solve your problems, you have to fight your own battles

>we have destroyed every traditional community
oh shit noone has a support network anymore!

Exactly, he can only do some much by himself

>Expect more shitty establishment candidates to be trotted out by the GOP with the hope that they wont win, therefore allowing a (close) Democrat victory. The GOP gets to say "Look! we tried but people don't like Drumph! LOL". Then they get to work with their allies, the Democrats. It's that simple really
-user.

Republicans are increasingly getting better margins among whites almost everywhere (except for VA which attracts many educated white liberals).

nah m8
shut it the fuck down. expose more rino fucks that need to primaried and silenced.

End the fed and the United Nations.

If only I knew a way to get in contact with Bannon, I'd gladly help him with his plan

>ICE is saving Texas
Goodbye blue texas meme

o shit waddup

I wish we could get body cam footage of ICE raids, that would be badass.

If I could donate money to Trump and Bannon, they'd be rich by now. Anons, please participate in primaries, vote no matter how small and insignificant the election, donate and camaign.

you help him and everyone else who wants Trump to have success by taking part in the politics of your immediate surroundings ie. town halls, councils etc. and combating this probable danger.

With no wall, they will be back in no time. Sorry to be such a blackpilled faggit today.

This is what I am saying. UK can afford to be Atheist majority because its a tightly packed island, in the USA the population is so thin and its still so frontier lands that people here actually legitimately need church to get girlfriends and friendship. There are so many people just loose and free doing whatever they want that they end up becoming depressed out of loneliness and it drives them insane till they just want to kill people.

Humans need that support system to keep them from going nuts. Church is just a excuse for that.

UK has a lot of outlets for socialization like football and pubs.

That was me and it's becoming clear this is atleast part of their strategy.

Do not just leave it at that but go out to talk and engage in politics if you can. Local council meetings et cetera. The entire grass root meme.

illegal immigration is way down
it will be harder then it was under obummer

The wall is just one of many steps you need to save the USA. And to get it, we need to win as many elections as possible.

Niggers for life.

How are we supposed to support Trump publicly when our wonderful mass media complex is telling everybody that it’s okay to punch Trump supporters and GOP agrees?

you don't need to get in contact with bannon
i'm sure whatever town you live in has a local republican's club that meets once a month to discuss things like school board or who to vote for for governor. these places are usually filled with old people who are low energy. half of them still listen to glenn beck and most only watch hannity to get their news.
they love young people, and a young high energy person who is in tune with politics beyond fox news could completely change the dynamic and course of that local party. just start attending meetings, a single voice in a room full of only 9 or 10 people makes a huge difference

how would that even work?

>TFW becoming blackpilled
I'm getting worried. My state is doing governor elections in early 2018 and the only promising candidate is a republican nevertrumper who's policies are similar to Trump's anyway.
It's hard not to take the blackpill.

>shows attachments being attached to M4 stock carbine handguards that have no attachment points

I don't like her.

Exactly. If we can run up big margins in red states, we will not only compensate for losses in blue states but also help /ourguys/ getting into positions of power.

>le blackpill shill

Lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=VutwBJuhej0

It is already in the public sphere when you engage in a say, local county council meeting and speak and engage or vote in their elections. I do not mean in a narrow sense of media.

Which state and when are primaries?

Well that was nice of him.

mentally ill people are running around on the streets. nothing wrong with worry, it's a natural instinct that kicks in when you're in danger

you have to do something about it. start locally

>It's hard not to take the blackpill.
it's even easier to eat a bullet, try that instead

people didn't Kelly at first. People didn't like Pence at first

Trump agrees

She doesn't make the laws
just sayin what needs to be said to squeek by the Senate confirmation

When are the primaries for it?

This. Even Gorsuch acted like a cuck in front of Senate.

It looks like it was Kelly's pick.

I'm aware. If she does her job then fine. I just don't like her.

>just sayin what needs to be said to squeek by the Senate confirmation
do people actually not get this or is it just breibart retards shilling?

>it's even easier to eat a bullet, try that instead
>if you're not 100% with me I wish you was dead!

yea, DACA amnesty is such a non starter right now with all the requirements that they would need for trump to sign it it it is basically just a bone they are throwing to the never trumper and demoshits to watch them fight over

She has John Kelly seal of approval. If she is good enough for him, she is good enough for me.

pic related

>always kinda wanted to play GoW
>Find out cliffy is a literal cuck

AWOO~
What's today's news and narrative?

is Trump's cabinet literally just milfs and white men?

being a blackpilled faggot and disagreeing on an issue are two completely different things you illiterate subhuman

Why have these not been outlawed yet???

>media
>reporting accurately on guns

>women in leadership

Never again

>tfw Saudi Arabia is now a Trump puppet.

There's Sleepy Ben but otherwise yes.

Let's see hundreds.

MOTHERFUCK

there is also Ben Carson