CBTS #156: Commander In Chief Edition

!! ATTENTION !! WE NOW HAVE A SISTER THREAD FOCUSED ON DISPERSING MEMES TO NORMIES
GO HERE TO HELP THE MEME MACHINE. → → →

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

Previously on /CBTS/ #148 →

>military anons are focused.

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)
Threads #124 - #146 →
Threads #130 - #152 →

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

>For proper bread indexing look at →

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
theverge.com/2016/5/31/11817540/facebook-twitter-google-microsoft-hate-speech-europe
blackcube.com/board/
youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU
dailycaller.com/2017/11/08/fusion-gps-partner-strikes-deal-to-testify-before-house-intel-committee/
drive.google.com/file/d/1-0rmBG111gCXps0hTHj1A70LSCOMg_Ns/view
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/928366416868335616
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-obama-jury-duty-20171107-story.html
youtu.be/BAKYvvM6IpE
time.com/donald-trump-after-hours/
twitter.com/Scavino45/status/893856604591882241
kittingerfurniture.com/whitehouse/whitehouse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll put the kettle on user, user

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit

eam.watch/log

twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

+++

"If you want to win, you must not lose." - Alan Ford

just been reading through the questions and current answers here-

almost 700 questions and not even a hint of israel or mosads involvement with ISIS or 9/11, no mention of jewish lobbying in the states despite it being the primary force for corruption, just lots of SA boogeyman on all fronts.
is there something im missing here?

Do shills ever have conversations with their co-workers about how FUCKED UP the shit they are defending is?

There is no way the money is worth it at this point...

148888888 is when the main happening will occur.

screencap this.

Has anyone dug already about the queen and lady Di? That must be a huge piece of the puzzle.

+++

CAR AI SYSTEM CRAPCHA NOW EVOLVING ASKING FOR CROSSWALKS lol

digies of t-truth

+ + +

anything new happen? been gone for over 8 hours

From what I can gather... Di was about to marry into the Al Fayed (Muslim) line. Technically, their heir would be in line for the throne, if so...

We WUZ LARP N SHIET

Q supposedly emerged today and mentioned a mystery machine

++ +

May 2016

theverge.com/2016/5/31/11817540/facebook-twitter-google-microsoft-hate-speech-europe

Does anyone think Di may still be alive? I'm leaning that way.

Checked

+ ++

>not using legacy captcha

what they dont realise is that karma is real, even the people they are defending, the most satanic and evil people on earth believe karma is real.
thats why they drop their own breadcrumbs about their plans and foreshadow false flags in the media and hollywood, they want it to be our fault for not seeing it coming. them giving out warnings alleviates them from guilt in their eyes, the shills dont realise the forces at play here and are noosing themselves.

It's really humorous to see this is still going on while absolutely nothing of substance has happened at all. Yet you're all so hungry for a happening you're running around in circles chasing after nothing. This place didn't used to be a retarded LARPfest. The fucking election and the influx of gullible newfags last fall ruined this place.

Who stands to benefit from the annihilation of NK?
>Why would SA purge ahead of these actions?
>What interests do they have in Asia?

1. Saudi Arabia would benefit
2. So bad actors could not have access to North korea's top exports
3. ?

What are north korea's top exports ?

I'll have some PG Tips with you, Holmes.

Has anyone else all of a sudden had issues with their computer and/or internet running slow?

I did last night and some today.

It was surreal, totally out of nowhere, never seen anything like it.

They have a shitload of rare metals there.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
LOOK AT THIS
LOOK LOOK LOOK

Where was BO this morning?
Why was he late?
Why would a former POTUS serve jury duty?
Why is this relevant?
What trade deal did NK recently make?
Was the trade deal at all connected w/ dealings in SA?
What have you discovered in regards to NK?
How is this connected to OS?
Keep digging.
Glowing rabbit.
+++
Q

I wouldn't mind if you chewed that some more for me... If Di had her way Londonistan would've been a thing much earlier? Or Di learned through Al Fayed how fucked up world order was?

NEW MEME THREAD

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

blackcube.com/board/

Q ALERT
Q ALERT
Q ALERT

Q'S BACK

Is saudi working on their own CERN ?
Since Ghawar drying up ?

who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me ?
>and on, and on, and on

CBTS is AIDS in thread form. Be ashamed of yourselves, you are the reason /pol is so pozzed.

No, I've literally had zero issues. People claimed the same thing last fall when we were investigating the blockchain. I'm fairly certain a CIA Nigger isn't interfering with you all LARPing on a basket weaving forum about some incoherent nonsense.

Why would she still be alive? What would be gained through faking her death?
A bit off-topic

Then why are you still here?

This is fake tho right?

Shouldn't you be out getting raped somewhere right now?

so were posts yesterday fake?
anything happen today?

Q! Have GEOTUS wear a red/white tie to signal to us!

>Why would a former POTUS serve jury duty?
>Why is this relevant?

Obama needed a plausible excuse to visit court without it attracting too much suspicion.

bump

stay high energy!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU

What led you there?

Carried heir?

It would suggest there was a struggle for control of that house anyway... Di was off the Spencer line, and related to Churchill, if memory serves right. So minor royalty themselves... All YouTube school of Conspiracy stuff mind, but when down the rabbithole...
Just as fucking Q re-appears...

Oh fug

TRUMP looking at Sup Forums ????? Posted above...

Good goy!

Just remember me.

I existed.

References have been made in various answers to jews and jewry, especially wrt to media/hollywood/leftism
>someone keeps removing it
I'M ONE OF THE ADMINS AND THOSE ARE *MY* ANSWERS so I'm not the one removing it/them
ihavenoideawhatisgoingon.png

this the coffee cup to chuckle at us
jesus

Ok, this makes SOME sense, but wasn't this pre-planned for months? (His Jury Duty)

I pop in to these threads every few hours on here to see if anything actually ever happens, because I'd love for it to be true. So far I've been sorely disappointed. I spend most of my time on infinitechan. They aren't quite as prone to fall for LARPs.

Scavino isn't Q

Bump for America
>fuckyeah

All the shills crying about people wasting their time "larping" while wasting their time warning people not to waste their time. Surreeeee

what the fuck do you think, leaf

Simpson is gonna talk. Wonder what they offered him.

dailycaller.com/2017/11/08/fusion-gps-partner-strikes-deal-to-testify-before-house-intel-committee/

Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson struck a deal on Wednesday to testify voluntarily before the House Intelligence Committee next week to discuss his opposition research firm’s involvement in the Steele dossier.

Simpson and his lawyer met with members of the committee for several hours to hammer out a deal for his closed-door testimony.

The Daily Caller was informed that Simpson had indicated prior to Wednesday’s meeting that he would plead the Fifth during his deposition, just as his two co-founders, Peter Fritsch and Thomas Catan, did during interviews last month. But as part of the deal struck Wednesday, Simpson will not plead the Fifth.

Simpson’s move comes amid a tense legal battle over Fusion’s bank records. On Friday, Fusion filed papers in federal court in Washington, D.C. asking a judge to issue a temporary restraining order preventing its bank from releasing records related to financial transactions it has had with “any law firm, ‘media company’ or journalist with which it has worked.”

UNDERRATED
>UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
>UNDERRATED

Thank you Q. I made this meme. Am I close?

Why was he late?
Why is this relevant?
Keep digging.
Glowing rabbit.

DID OBAMA HAVE A MONTIOR ON HIS FOOT?

?
>blackcube.com/board/ ?
?
bump?

CNN getting it's shit pushed in. Could be related.

and

drive.google.com/file/d/1-0rmBG111gCXps0hTHj1A70LSCOMg_Ns/view

twitter.com/Avery1776/status/928366416868335616 (embed)

Ain't that the truth.

~12 hours ago my iPhone X bricked itself.

It was sitting on my desk and I noticed the screen changed and saw it was the apple logo (like it was restarting after an update that I didn't start), then went completely dead. Won't charge, and recovery mode won't work. I already had iOS 11.1, so it shouldn't have needed an update, and I never agreed to any updates or scheduled ones. Pretty weird.

I had been on the CBTS threads since the first and mostly on my iPhone.

Probably just crappy Apple hardware, but spoopy nonetheless.

>60k posts about nothingburger

This is good

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-obama-jury-duty-20171107-story.html

Think about a sitting president being on a jury lol. does that sound normal to you at all?

Well Obama had jury duty TODAY. Why was he late?

Don't know if it is fake but not the bottom two ++ and one + so is +++ done?

it may not have been jury duty.... what other reasons do people go to court?

Probably not fake, but most likely not in response to this thread. Was probably a while ago, apparently he did an AMA somewhere in Sup Forums?

> We've been told "Jury Duty"
Why was he late?
>Pretext to make a plea? Dealings? To have reason to be in court?
Why is this relevant?
>It's time for purge and deals
>idk, uranium?
>if uranium, corrupt prince who sold to them?
>bad agents cmay control NK? BO? Saudi bad agents?
Keep digging.
Glowing rabbit.
>Trail of shady truckers in US and EU transporting U1
+++
Q

No metals for China
no Uranium for Iran?
Definitely no uranium for Pakistan.... hey India was war-gaming with Russia around Vladivostok recently.

Newo coalition: US / SA / IN / RU ?

Trump has an interesting book collection: youtu.be/BAKYvvM6IpE
@0:10

wasn't he in philipeans yesterday? good reason to be late...

who are the admins?
are answers being aggregated anywhere else?

Because of CPT, duh

> “We found gold behind the walls, which I always knew. Renovations are grand,” he says, boasting that contractors from the General Services Administration resurfaced the walls and redid the moldings in two days. “Remember how hard they worked? They wanted to make me happy.

—Trump on White House Renovations
sauce: time.com/donald-trump-after-hours/

> twitter.com/Scavino45/status/893856604591882241

—Dan Scavino showing renovation in process

The work, which was carried out by the General Service Administration, included:

>Refurbishing cracked stairs leading into the White House from the South Lawn, which have not been restored in 64 years

>Performing exterior electricity upgrades, power-washing, and resurfacing an exterior door

>Upgrading the 27-year-old HVAC system, which runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That use makes it effectively 81 years old, the White House spokesman said.

>Fixing leaks in the lower press area of the West Wing

???

>Renovating the kitchen of the Navy Mess

>Painting and renovating to freshen up the colors and switching out curtains and carpets

>Removing temporary stairs by the press briefing room
Furnishing was provided by Kittinger:

> kittingerfurniture.com/whitehouse/whitehouse.html

Yeah boiiiii!

can confirm! NOT NORMAL

Big

Literally same

Maybe Obama Got served under the disguise of Jury Duty (he got dismissed from jury duty)

Jury duty is a law isn't it? you have to do it.
So he is still accountable for things.

>betting both ways
>"if it checks out, i'll act like i was part of the whole thing"
good plan

Anyone heard anything about Sid?

It's just Apple.