Why do niggers think it's an accomplishment when they do something mundane that a white man has done 500 years ago?

Why do niggers think it's an accomplishment when they do something mundane that a white man has done 500 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

splinternews.com/the-tragic-story-of-althea-garrison-the-first-trans-pe-1820257896
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

glad i didn't move there. that city is finished

Nothing better than the zoo

Try living in Greensboro where we have to hear about “muh civil rights” and shit all the time.

It's always an at least 50% genetically non-black one as well.

She is as black as shaun king

Ralright is pretty much a shit show as well, I despise this town

Because she is the first of something.

When was the lastime you were the first mayor of something you degen.

Try living in LA.

God damn it... I was trying to move there since Greensboro is such a piece of shit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

they're like the retard child that is so excited because they learned how to wipe their ass. Congrats corky now quit breaking the fucking law.

So they're about to get blacked? Because every time a black mayor is elected....
>money goes missing
>they get their buddies jobs, who also take money
>black chief of police is hired, if not already black
>more black cops hired
>roads go to shit
>general living situations of blacks go to shit
>crime goes up
>whitey moves out

Hahahhaha amerimutts making fun of europe but have nigger and trannies as politicians hahahahaah

It's more than Sup Forums will ever do.

Because now they can plunder the city

No they are the kid who was smarter and stronger but givin lower scores to make the weaker dumber kids not feel bad

>black

This. They already have a sizable nog population too. Charlotte is fucked. I give them three years tops before it's mentioned with Baltimore, New Orleans, St Louis, and Detroit.

Do you mean individually or as a whole? Because DJT is President so.....

Moved to CLT in 2001 and worked in law enforcement there. Lived in a middle-upper class neighborhood. It was one of the few cities that retained a comfy small town feel but with the amenities of a city. Watched as northerners started forcing mass transit, public art and other progressive memes down our throats. McCrory was mayor at the time so the tide was stemmed somewhat. I kid you not, a mere 3 years after I moved there, my neighborhood became overrun with hispanics, incidents of assaults and larceny, at least two times someone showed up on my doorstep with a gunshot wound. After McCrory, the progressive cancer spread like wildfire. Needless to say the PC also spread through public safety agencies in the area. Most good people left for greener pastures. It's now lost... permanently but in its heyday (pre 2004), Charlotte was a great city.

>white

>something mundane that a white man has done 500 years ago?

Because racist like you stopped them from doing those "mundane" things for over 500 years so now they're proud that they're "moving on up"

I didn't know Charlotte NC existed 500 years ago. I'm learning a lot from pol

She's not "black," she's a hybrid.

This.

>Why do niggers think it's an accomplishment when they do something mundane that a white man has done 500 years ago?

This just means that Charlotte is going to be run into the ground

Same reason they make a big deal out of women doing shit.

They are naturally inferior, so accomplishments which seem regular to us, are superior to them.

>Because racist like you stopped them from doing those "mundane" things for over 500 years so now they're proud that they're "moving on up"

No one has stopped them but themselves. Blacks are a sub-species that are not capable of accomplishing anything of note other than destruction.

Sure that can walk and talk...somewhat. but Blacks are closer to animals than men.

>No one has stopped them

>blacks are a sub-species

> Blacks are closer to animals than men

Yeah nobody........

Fucking Christ. When I was little I used to live in Matthews and go into Charlotte all the time. It was great. Over the years it's gotten worse and worse from what I've heard.

Yeah just like we stopped them from inventing the wheel and domesticating animals right?

Is that what passes for "black" these days? She's literally not even brown. Just a beige bitch. The only way you can tell she's of nigger descent is by her ogre-esque facial features. What a fucking mess.

It is because it makes them forget for a moment that they fail at most other mundane things.

Niggers are the only ones this appeals to. Thats why theyll keep voting for it

At what point did you not know Charlotte was a liberal shithole? I live in SC and hate it when l need to go there for anything.

She doesn't look black.

>amerimutt memes are not re-

Did you know that the first trans legislator was actually a Republican? I think she was black too.

Althea Garrison

Also, Republicans have had a lot of "first female _____" in politics too, but the left doesn't talk about those because they don't count if they are conservative lol.

She doesn't even look black.

Not a big deal though tbqh. Iirc the cities in North Carolina are mostly run by the city council's and the city manager. The Mayor doesn't do much (at least in Greensboro, who already had a black female mayor and hasn't had one since everything started getting nicer despite the huge black population).

Life is tough when you have almost a whole continent full of arable land and infinite natural ressources and all of a sudden the CAVEBEAST comes in and non-countries like belgium march in and fuck you up. Belgium is fucking car-park ffs.

I mean, I hope she's qualified. The last time we did this type of stuff with a President we got 8 years of absolute dogshit, all because people wanted a black president. Not because they actually agreed with his policies. At least, that was a good chunk and more than a good chunk of voters for both instances.

Southend is nicer and the downtown is booming. Just got to know where to go.

Only the blacks at A&T and liberald at UNCG believe in any of that shit. Greensboro is practically run by the old money in Guilford and Alamance county.

Fun fact, the guy that runs the civil rights museum has embezzled millions from the place. I know a guy who refused to do the accounting for him because of how scummy the operation was. Still, it's untouchable because the blacks would have a riot.

>the cities in North Carolina are mostly run by the city council's and the city manager. The Mayor doesn't do much
Pretty much, the local Rotatory in most areas have more say than the mayor.

Most of Calis population has been long gone since 1990.

Greenville isnt much better. You can always go to shitholes like Fayetteville and Columbia if you want to avoid libs. Charleston is too expensive.

A native Raleigh citizen, can for sure say Charlotte has been overrun by niggers.

>Fayetteville
Whaaaa?

i live in charlotte ama

>literally all the pics that liked it at the bottom are fat white people and what looks like a jew mulatto at the end

america everyone

KEEP THE MEMES COMING BOYS
MEME MAGICK WILL SEE MORE AND MORE 56% FACES COME TO THE FORE.

KEEP MEMEING.

White privilege is the black Superman's krytonite.

because nignogs are generally lazy and good for nothing, meaning 95 out of a hundred. Did anyone expect originality and talent from their mean. Well, there is some possible, but it is scarce.

*Kryptonite

It`s a transnigger.

I am here taking care of a parent, when they pass it is back to the four corners area for me. The east is like commieland with a jungle park to me.

Y`all ...niggers every time

After the justified shooting of Keith Lamont Scott, she came up with a 7-point plan to "fix" the manufactured issue of black deaths by police. Of course, instead of pointing the finger at the real culprit (black culture), she came up with these gems:

Before the week was out, Lyles had publicly proposed a “7-Point Plan” to ameliorate some of the city’s underlying issues of racial and class disparity. The plan includes expanding a citizens’ board that reviews complaints of police action and forming new community advisory groups; promoting more inclusive hiring in the city and adding new job training endeavors; fast-tracking affordable housing units; and making a renewed effort to raise the minimum wage for city employees to $15 per hour.

>promoting more inclusive hiring in the city

Black cops love shooting niggers.

>adding new job training endeavors and making a renewed effort to raise the minimum wage for city employees to $15 per hour.

Still got to work to get those $15.

>fast-tracking affordable housing units

Pretty sure there is no "affordable housing" on the planet that isn't shit.

Have fun turning into Baltimore I guess.

56%
>black

What's black about her? KEK

literally nothing wrong with mass transit, southern infrastructure sucks

> That woman
> Black

>not living in union county and working in Charlotte
kek

AYO HOL UP!

(zoom in on his hairline)

(objects in picture may appear darker than they are)

By American standards she is firmly black. Sweden and other countries with lots of Arab rapists might consider her to be German or something

Because they did something mundane that a white man has done 500 years.

only on Sup Forums will you find people calling a white person with 1/1000th black DNA, black and an actual black person with light skin white

i dont see a black person, i see a typical amerimutt

Think again, fayetteville is 41% black thanks to the fucking military base here that imports niggers from all over the country, the whole tricounty area is democrat, repubs aren't allowed to win elections, and half of cumberland county is a fucking ghetto.

funny since the irish got one of theirs to be president in less time than a negro got one of theirs as potus

Alamance county fag here. All the big cities are multicultural hell holes. Had some family that went to Charlotte for college and came back an indoctrinated lefty.

Cause niggers

splinternews.com/the-tragic-story-of-althea-garrison-the-first-trans-pe-1820257896

she got elected once and when the secret of her past came out she was not elected again, siding with democrats on certain things, but going against abortion, and same sex marraige

Where did i call her white?

>y'all

I’m sure she’ll turn things around in the Chiraq of the south

it's like the special olympics with democrats

We have a new Champion in the cuck O' limpics.
Germany, do us proud and reclaim your throne.

>she got elected once and when the secret of her past came out she was not elected again
>niggers are so ugly you can't even tell the women from men

because niggers.
and we are apparently living in 1860s
niggs get hype for anything unless its helping themselves

>I have a certain sex organ and a certain skin color
It's literally all that libshits want to have no importance, and they try to achieve that by stressing it at any opportunity. And then they are surprised why people consider them retarded and hypocritical.

You know you're allowed to just be happy she's trying to do positive things and not be a typical nigger.

>woman

You know why, and they know why.
The whole world knows why but pretends it doesn't, they're inferior and did something hard for us to do.
It's like when a woman climed everest with a pack of sherpas, everyone said wow, a WOMAN did that, how crazy is that, because it's so much harder for them

Charlotte nc here
AMA

Our last mayor was a replacement because the black male liberal mayor was arrested by the fbi in a sting taking cash bribes and did 5 years in the joint

We have 77 murders so far this year
77 blacks murdered by 77 blacks

On course for a record liberal murder year

Only 20% registered Republicans in the city

White flight in droves and gentrification for the other areas

Livs platform is focused on “economic mobility” and diversity

Basically force the whites to stop white flight by forced bussing middle class whites down into the black ghetto failing schools and bus the inner city blacks to the white suburbs schools

Well they want to force shitskins and women into those positions to make it seem like everyone is equal, instead of picking the best person for the job, and remarking when that person is eventually not a white or asian man.

Meant it just like the area has a huge military presence. If it's liberal in some ways it definitely isn't the same as the other spots in North Carolina.

I'd still rather live in Asheville than Fayetteville. At least I wouldn't fear for my life every waking moment of my existence there.

Raising the minimum wage is a shit idea and won't pass in a banking city like Charlotte. The expanding South (excluding hyper developed areas like the metros in Texas and Atlanta) doesn't want yo increase business expenditures like that so soon.

There's no way she's actually enforcing any of this though so it's all good.

Also affordable housing is the obvious first step to having ghettos. Terrible idea.

>Terrible idea.
Which is exactly why it's likely to be instituted. Terrible ideas are the norm in predominately liberal cities.

We are fucking losing

As long as Southend continues being gentrified and the interior of the city keeps improving it won't matter. Tons of young people moving to the city, and the businesses are thriving. But the new agenda seems to be making ghettos larger ghettos for the impoverished areas and encouraging suburban areas for middle class families, a la Atlanta-Buckhead/Alpharetta

IIRC didn't HB2 have provisions restricting what cities could do for setting minimum wages. Did that part of the bill get repealed too?

Stupid nigger thinks we're racist. Nice memeflag faggot. You definitely don't understand that flag you pussy nigger bitch whore cunt keffer. Racism is great and hatred is even better

Damn. He either looks like a super villain from the old school Marvel comics or a super hero, from the new ones...

O I get that. Every nice(ish) city in the Carolinas is either super populated by liberals (Asheville, Greenville, Raleigh/Cary/Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte) or wayyyyy too fucking expensive (Charleston). That leaves the decent cities filled with nigs (Greensboro, Durham), or shitholes filled with nigs (Fayetteville, Greenville NC, Columbia). I guess High Point is nice if you're wealthy but you kind of need a big in with the textile/furniture companies based out of there to have a leg up.