OPERATION WHITE RABBIT - Bountiful Harvest

/CBTS/ Main Thread

mobile.twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

Previous threads:
#1 #2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17
evil.news/2016-02-01-militia-meltdown-is-oregon-standoff-really-about-government-insiders-selling-u-s-uranium-to-russia.html
prochange.com/transtheoretical-model-of-behavior-change
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
rense.com/general81/3juu.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XW6SNqzEpwc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
youtube.com/user/scishow
youtube.com/user/Vsauce
reddit.com/r/FollowTheWhiteRabbit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS THREAD IS FOR MEME DISPENSATION

stay on track boys!

>1, answer Q questions.
>2, advance on project," follow the white rabbit" pic related .

Spread this link EVERYWHERE!
twitter.com/TH3WH17ERABB17

too much shills, stay on track!
>too much shills, stay on track!

Don't force the red pill. Q poses us questions, he doesn't tell us statements.
How good does it feel when you answer one?
That's the feeling you have to give normies when they answer the questions in the memes.

>Down the rabbit hole we go, folks!

this is high caliber. could use some formatting opinions while it's still hot off the press

This good with link ?
evil.news/2016-02-01-militia-meltdown-is-oregon-standoff-really-about-government-insiders-selling-u-s-uranium-to-russia.html

avoid links at all cost. comes off as pushing info, we want people to look for the info themselves.

it's a mouthful, but someone who's already curious might get something out of it.
good work.

suggest you clean up the font a bit user, its a bit hard to read. I can understand the challenge of making something pop against such a heterogeneous background, but play with the formatting until it is a truly minimal, provoking piece of art.

Thank you.

Excellent, but the hyphen to cite the quoted is crucial.

thanks, not just tryna trigger cucks, not just tryna repeat Q's riddles that took us days to unwind...

We have a spread sheet of very palatable information, I'm picking topics that people won't be offended by but that still reveal the machine at work.

I'll try to make more, RN I have the $100 mil news room, the "expensive studio equipment substitutes truth" version, the black background anderson cooper CIA graphic, and this one.

working on an HD arsenal

What a load of shite.

A friendly reminder. Don't respond to shills. If you've spotted one, so has everyone else. Don't give (((them))) data.

No, do it like Q
> In September 2011, a representative of Oregon Energy LLC (also known as Uranium One) visted Burns, Oregon to talk about the Hammond Ranch. What was this meeting about?

Though I'd say the Uranium One name is too much of a giveaway, stick with only Oregon Energy LLC.

okie doke, i did the entire thing in one long swoop. i'm gonna come back to it in a couple hours after come back from my friend's place

i think i could do it, the substance is good, i could just move it around and choose maybe a slightly beefier font

this is a partial copy from last thread, but it seems reasonable to put here.

Keep in mind these people we are trying to reach are not like us, if they were "seekers" they would already be seeking. I think the spirit here is more of a subtle destruction of established belief, or attack upon the monolith of modern culture. To remove the veil.

One model for change that I like is the "Transtheoretical Model" there are basically stages in ones mind that must be reached before moving onto the next stage of change.

prochange.com/transtheoretical-model-of-behavior-change

Trump being in office has created a huge amount of cognitive dissonance within the population of the USA. The medias grip on the minds of the population has started to release, and as such people are able to progress in their mindsets.

In this case, moving from pre-contemplative (unaware of a need for change), to contemplative (understanding the need for imminent change). When the cracks are shown for long enough people will move to the next stage and start seeking in earnest (preparation).

The model mentioned previous is often used by doctors to slowly show our patients the truth. That their behavior will ultimately kill them if they do not change it. Those sorts of epiphanies often require crisis, sometimes they do not. Trump's presidency and the destruction of medias mental grip may be that crisis for many people. They are questioning. How could this happen, what the fuck is going on right now, etc. They have been whipped up by the media, are scared, confused and modern culture has only provided empty nihilistic platitudes to assuage their fear.

Checking in.
First set of Q dumps on Twitter are complete, marked by an EOT slide. I'll dump in batches by ID, like Q did. They will all close with an EOT slide when the transmission completes. Look for that.

Please hop on there and answer them Q's!

>New account if you missed it, the old one is locked.
@THEWH17ERABB17

>I'll use this tripcode from now on.

>Also have a gab spun up at gab.ai/THEWH17ERABB17

Ciao

Think of this also. We are doing more than just “red pilling.” We are trying to encourage them to become seekers. To learn how to think critically and engage their information instead of consume it, to interact outside of their bubble and leave their safe space. Contrary to our belief, not all people have the facility to be full on seekers. Many are only meant to follow, and in this, if you provide something to latch onto, some sort of security, authority they will follow. They WANT the answers, even if they don’t know it yet.

Furthermore, we must also keep in mind people are stupid they have been trained to be intellectually lazy. A message must be slightly provocative, to pique interest, and the answer will need to be relatively accessible for the lazy. The pill must be pretty easy to swallow, otherwise it might be immediately repugnant to their sensibilities and initiate internal defense mechanisms that have been built for them by popular culture. They must play upon current insecurities that exist within society, questions that already exist. Keep it simple, don’t make value judgements, and try to avoid obvious polarizing issues (gay hating, Trump, etc).

Pop culture references like Conan’s news montages (Project mockingbird) have started the search for so many, and project mocking bird is probably the most accessible meme we have right now because of the absolute shit show that is modern news reporting. Directing normies to white bread e-celebs breaks them in to thinking differently, accessing new ideas in a benign way, or questioning themselves and their own ideals. Finally everybody on Sup Forums complains about white bread e-celebs and why wont they name the JQ etc. That shit is absurd, the reality is people will name the Jew by themselves, it’s the ultimate end of all searches. However, the search must start first.

bump

You've been busting ass user, your effort is noticed. Keep it up.

The twitter account in the link is suspended OP

You are correct. Too many posts in too short of time, was flagged as a bot. Should be back up soon.

twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
it is not

>George soros a nazi
Nazis would have jailed soros and exiled him

Except they didn't. They used him to help confiscate property from other Jews. There is an old 60 Minute interview where he admits it.

pic related

George himself not, but his father assisted in the collection and trial of Jews and financed one of those two IG companies, forgot which of the two though.

K done

don't respond to shills.

>What was on the Hammond property and who wanted it?

Adds a few more crumbs?

:^]

i normally organize large scale thought processes into music, but this is important enough to apply the skill

I'm thinking about singling out some corrupt, household name, career politicians, both R+D, that normies are gonna slap themselves for not paying attention to

i get such a kick out of the McCain Institute Foundation lol, like how much more of a vampiric piece of shit are you gonna get as a sitting Senator. what a name

Why are you guys still pushing this obvious LARP?

INDICTMENTS ARE IN

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

Better?

hmmm...
>McCain Institute Foundation
>institute

for fucks sake, Mayor McDonough is a synth!

All joking aside, you're doing great. Don't forget to drink water.

Dank.

Interesting, thx.

Perfect!

b-b-but wait, what is the disney-CIA connection? I missed this one.

quick rundown?

What i'm picking up is this - make infographics/pics/ect and have people follow the hashtag or look for info using keywords in pic themselves, right?

>protip: uranium

More fucking matrix memes. dear god guys.

I'm going to come back here to shit post during the 2018 elections and it's going to be Operation Ghosty Guys With the Shaving Blades.

DESU from looking at the twitter a lot of the pics/slides are either too vague or reaching too far for the short amount of text they contain that I feel the target audience you would want to read these may be turned off by many of the slides.

Just my opinion. The rabbit slides are not bad from an aesthetic standpoint though.

operation-nervous-alt-right-losing-grip-on-the-narrative

That's the gist of it, welcome aboard

I was off last week and spent an ungodly amount of time researching the history of the JFK assassination. After reading so many original documents and histories of families, banks, combined with my own background in history/ economics, I became convinced it was, indeed, a conspiracy.

But I only came to that conclusion after, like I said, a week of hardcore reading of 1st person accounts and probably hundreds of wiki pages.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Video, I believe, is the best way to introduce people to a new narrative. This is also why TV was/has been so influential over elections the past 50 years (who owns the networks?

I am no video editor, but bil wursts history of japan and history of the world are both entertaining and informative. There are also tons of popular educational channels like sci show and vsauce. If I was still off this week I would start making videos for each question, going into the history and what not, in order to generate an overall story arc.
Unfortunatly i'm super behind in work... and I like my work so... even though we are going against the status quo here still gotta look out for #1

I wrote a start to a script yesterday for a historical background needed to address these questions yesterday, but its on my work comp and buried deep in the 110s of CBTS. Maybe i'll find it

On 5he interwebs nice work

Guys...

Nice

rense.com/general81/3juu.htm

We keep forgetting about ambassador Stephens

Missed the first one, will fix on the next bread.

Censored already

Fuking infoward co opting

while the hammonds it in jail

good one retard

So now have to push #FollowTheWhiteRabbit
On every one

classy

Dead but lives here

an example of video explaination that would be useful
LBJ's time in the senate - put in place many of the benefits to black families that flipped them democrat.
LBJ also famously hated "those damn niggers" and only did it for political gain, not the goodness of his heart (think vietnam and the ghost boat)

This dude is hella smart in general, love his channel but its mostly math stuff.
Other examples bill wurst:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
sci show
youtube.com/user/scishow
vsauce (definitely potential/ doable format - starts with question - ends up way down a rabbit hole of history / seemingly unrelated subjects)
youtube.com/user/Vsauce
honorable blue pilled shout out (well done either way) crash course histories

youtube might be a better platform twitter and other social media corrupt. Youtube doesn't give a shit who posts just look at all the youtube kids pedo shit

Right now we're in the process of laying predictive programming for what's to come. More potent memes will become apparent as events unfold

Bet there servers are smoking anyone check power usage a farms?

Perhaps where you are from? I haven't had any interruption at all. Dont DE and FR have restrictions on wrong think?

some good thoughts on methodology here but we shouldnt fall into the trap of complacency, patronising people because theyve been trained to be lazy is a dangerous mindset.
we have the most powerful weapons possible on our side, which is the truth and a just cause, all we have to do is be the distributors without trying to put our own spin on it.
its ok if the truth will hurt people, thats the sort of agitation they need, even if their instinctive reaction will be to dismiss it to preserve fantasyland. the truth fucking sucks, theres a child mutilating satanic cult out there who own us, mind control us, send us off to war to kill each other and have done for hundreds if not thousands of years.
i know we cant drop it all on them in one shot but at the same time we shouldnt see ourselves as gatekeepers, none of this material belongs to us.
the media infographs posted on these threads are excellent, thats what we need to do more of.

Shouldn't this belong to /x/?

sauce

go eat shit Hamburger!

A bit creepy for the common consumer, but not a bad idea.

This is thought provoking about political sphere. It's not pointing to a conspiracy necessarily senpai

should we overrun this subreddit? nobody has posted in years. Reddit is gay but their format is useful in these types of situations (for discussion)
reddit.com/r/FollowTheWhiteRabbit/
I've also seen some of yall on /r/conspiracy but you get a healthy dose of crackpots there. too much to be taken seriously

I would agree that attacking the media is door opener for most. I believe that is why Trump has made such a big deal about calling out fake news.

RE: Gatekeeping
Here is where I think we disagree. Normies see all sorts of insane conspiracy shit all day, their programing has taught to ignore it on its face if it trips the internal alarm. I am merely suggesting to avoid the trip cable and keep it simple and low key. Kicking someone in the teeth with truth isn't going to win the hearts and minds of the meek.

Example: Basically all of my friends thought I was insane because I wanted 2 of my buddies to waterboard me. Those two understood my curiosity and facilitated my exploration into some very dark territory. Some of us seek intensity, but most don't.

oops.
Look at the alt right content creators and how hard they're being fucked

I work at a thrift store that benefits homeless gay youth. You'll never guess how many white rabbits manifested today.
Hint: +++

"Don't follow the news? Follow the White Rabbit."
"Follow me to victory!"

-shrug-
Enjoy. Keep up the amazing work.

OK what is all of this anons?

Unfortunately accurate. Doesn't mean it should be off the table.

shadilay brother

>"Don't follow the news? Follow the White Rabbit."
slick rabbit

alt right is run by them controlled opposition

theres a difference between a conspiracy theory and actual conspiracy. /x/ is too far gone - if everything is a conspiracy to someone it dosnt you lose credibility
Besides lucid dreams predicting youll have kraft dinner at lunch dont really affect anyone. Corrupt politicians in the pocket of internationalists who don't mind the gradual decline of a nations people's well being so long as it fits their plan of globalism is a totally different story.
They benefit from "race to the bottom" economics - we dont

Do you hear the people REEEE?!
Singin' the song of nazi frogs?
It is the music of a people who will not be cucks to wogs!

>officially get in here

It's only the blimmin' beginning of the end of the systemised matrix of control that has us at each other's throats old stick.
Trump is Cyrus.

gorgeous edit user

a new great meme war let the 4th one begin

yeah you suc

So nothing like this ?

Yes. Nothing like that please.

Not yet.

Fucking gold.

a very important point. Everyone forms their own worldview based on their own experiances in life. The older one gets, the more entrenched that view becomes to their identity.
Indeed, the current model wasn't SUPER terrible. We could always say "well at least you aren't in north korea" which a generation ago was "there are starving people in China"
But now that an infinite economic growth model is becoming increasingly apparent to even the crustiest economists, we are going to be facing some tough choices. Trump is meeting those choices head on right now in order to do it in a controlled manner that dosnt descend into chaos and destroy the admittingly beneficial aspects of stability this system has provided over the years. In the late 1800s US when every bank was completely on their own it was A: a pain in the ass to travel and B: Bank runs could put all late costumers up shit creek without a paddle
The system that replaced it was akin to a deal with the devil, sure we'll solve your problem but now your on the hook for your soul

jews be jewing

What are these threads about? They seem really cryptic and I've been here all summer.

bump

It's about to be done happening.
Which is the beginning of the true campaign.
Hearts and Minds.
Dig, Meme, Pray.