Humiliated Fox forced to pretend elections didn’t happen as voters crush their candidates

CONSERVASHITS BTFO

shareblue.com/humiliated-fox-forced-to-pretend-elections-didnt-happen-as-voters-crush-their-candidates/

#bluemidterm

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Special_elections_to_the_115th_United_States_Congress_(2017-2018)
shareblue.com/humiliated-fox-forced-to-pretend-elections-didnt-happen-as-voters-crush-their-candidates/
shareblue.-humiliated
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

bump

literal shareblue link from a disgusting ukrainian
sage this to shit

>literally a shareblue link

LOL

Sage

r8 my oc

Needs the little curly side burns

Its funny conservatives are snowflakes now.

bump

Shill goes in every field.

amazèngue

Imagine if theDems had lost these deep blue battleground races? The current iteration f victory is maintaining your territory. I can't wait for the tranny to introduce a mandatory boipussy clause. All preteen boys must spend time with a tranny it's the 21st century.

Nope. Demoshits barely hold on to blue seats after getting repeatedly crushed across the country.

You can’t bump your own thread, cringelord.

This post is meta as fuck. Well done op. I award you 10\10

ballotpedia.org/Special_elections_to_the_115th_United_States_Congress_(2017-2018)
We won 2 mayors in states that are liberal shitholes. Checkmate drumpf.

Are they still talking about cheeseburger emojis?

Hahahahaha

Uke an embarrassment to your country you faggot.
Nice ID...perfect for you...upKw(((NggR)))

with a proxy more like it.

Daily reminder FOX got sued in UK for being biased.

>when your bait isn't even camouflaged and you still get all these replies
lmao get a grip teens and boomers
but yeah Fox is pretty much the Republican Pravda when they're in power

ITT BUTTHURT RIGHT WING RETARDS AND RUSSIAN SHILLS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

J

U

S

You're not even a fucking American, why are you shilling for just a few donkey-lovers?

T

Combo breaker

>left is acting like winning a deep blue state and virginia is a massive victory
Guys our party is definitely not falling apart haha look!

NggR

Lol why are you shills mocking Trump so hard?

Has Carlson even reacted to the results?

spoiler alert

probs my fave tweet

They haven't had a bit of fun since 11/8/17.

They think they can ruin ours.

Oh noes, a tranny won a political participation trophy in some corner of lala land! Oh noes! My world is crushed!

Ukrainians. Hairy females and greasy pyrohy.

>shareblue

>Shareblue
Should be an immediate ban.
Sage and hide, people.

kek

>HAHAHAHAH NOW YOURE THE SNOWFLAKE HUH DIDNT THINK WED TURN IT AROUND ON YOU DID YOU BIGOT

I really like Trump, even voted for him, but he's going to destroy conservatism and turn it into a joke. This was a referendum on him and it ain't looking good going into 18.

lol, a "big win" for democrats was keeping a blue state from turning red... Wow, try harder. Trump is still president and you're still Canadian
#WINNING

>now

Dems win blue states
IMAGINE MOI SHOK

>shareblue
sage

>Neocons & boomers

Lol you're mocking Trump again. Boy u retards sure are changing your tune from last night

>but he's going to destroy conservatism

>Trump
>Conservative

shouldnt you be listening Levin right now?

--- Daily Reminder ---
Pic Related

Ukrainians still trying to illegally influence future US elections

They flipped 14 GOP seats in Virginia.

Not sure why you shills think swing states turning blue is a good thing for you.

no one cares nigger.

>Anti-Trump Ed received 45k less votes then Pro-Trump Vogel
>somehow this shows Trump was the problem

oh leaf, I can forgive you for liking our politics. Its far better than yours

Triggered much?

Vogel still loses

oh man u retards make it too easy for me

>Actually screencaps himself typing posts to someone who literally doesn't know he exists
Go see a therapist attention starved faggot or could you not afford one thanks to Obongocare

>thinking state government matters in 2017
>not knowing next year the VA House will only be in session for 2 months out of 12

Thanks to many years of central government federalism is dead. Whatever the Federal government decides the states must follow

Shill harder sweetie

says the cuck who worships a 71 year old obese demented billionaire globalist from New York City

>proxy
>not a stranded deep state agent placed in Ukraine who can't go home because no Saudi oil money for ticket

>Vogel still loses
Yes, because VA is a blue state governor/lt/ag-wise. The fact that she lost by a slimmer margin you cant refute. You refuse to address why that happened. Care to take a shot, Ill wait.

this damage control tho

They had a GOP governor in 2013.

not an argument

Anyone else notice that the entire left wing platform is just built completely on propaganda now? Differing policy doesn't even come up now, it's just slander and salesmanship.

>Virgina

She still lost. And Trump endorsed Gillespie. You retards just need to accept that u lost. This is sad.

when the state was purple. its almost like immigration and people moving has consequences

care to answer:
why did Vogel do better?

>HELP; I'M TRIGGERED!!

your not answering why she still did better than Ed. Come'on leaf

>be so self absorbed that you google your own name just on the off chance that someone might have mentioned you being a faggot
Who's worshiping here, me or the obsessive Obama whiteknight? There isn't enough therapy in the world to help you

>Shareblue

In b4 ban for posting propaganda

tick tock, wheres the answer for

It's almost like Democrats are motivated and Republicans aren't

this GOP shill damage control is horrendous

replied twice to it bitch

u got btfo x 2

tick tock lol how many times u retards gunna fall for hannity's autism?

What happens when you run out of white enforcers of integration?

You can't honestly answer the question can you? I would love to see you cheer lead forced integration with nigger guardsmen everywhere. Wouldn't you like to see that too? Just not in your own white community.

or

Nigger detected! Non white cheap labor is imported to keep the elite class wealthy. So what happens when the poorer whites figure out that they are being screwed by the rich whites who cheer lead forced integration?

so you cant answer
good to know. Your point was an Ed loss was a Trump loss too, but you cant explain why the pro-Trump candidate did better than Ed even though she lost.

Hmmm, I hope they pay you well to avoid hard questions

>shareblue.com/humiliated-fox-forced-to-pretend-elections-didnt-happen-as-voters-crush-their-candidates/
>shareblue.-humiliated
just sage sigh

>S-stop posting links to news sites that don't reinforce my hugbox delusions!
>I must only be shown things that tell me what I want to hear, even if they aren't true!

Drumpflstiltskins are so fragile. SAD!

I did answer. Twice. You got btfo bitch.

Maybe people liked Vogel more than they liked Gillespie. Lol is this really your best damage control?

>bullshit

I watched Fox news all day yesterday. (Usually OAN only) They where foaming at the mouth all day that if Gillespie won if would be because he ran away from the President. Gillespie was unwilling to ask Trump to campaign for him and was basically the Jeb of Governor candidates. Lesson is run with Potus at your side or die. Next up Alabama and I bet you Trump campaigns there and Roy Moore wins handily. So you say well duh its Alabama. I retort well duh its Virginia and its was only 3 points. MAGA candidate would have won.

Ukraine is just as real as Catalonia (it's not!)

> with a proxy more like it.

yup

>Maybe people liked Vogel more than they liked Gillespie

and whhhhhhy would people like her more? Come'on youre almost there. I'll give you a hint, it has to do with her support for Trump

;)

Saded and fuckedoff back to ShariaBlue/Plebbitland