Jury duty

>Jury duty
Lemme hear some good excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

famous-trials.com/zenger/99-nullification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Walk in and say "which side of the courtroom do the white folks sit on"?

No matter how guilty he is proven. Attempt to convince the other fucks in Duty to let them go.

I mean if it's a murder case then put the sucker away, but any minor petty crime, NOT GUILTY. Fuck the system.

>not doing your civic duty

Are you even an Anglo?

JURY
NULLIFICATION

Tell them you post on Sup Forums

jury nullification

If they think you're fucking around you can be found in contempt of court.

If you are a student or don't make too much money or whatever, claim hardship for a deferral.

Otherwise, suck it up and there's a very decent chance you won't be picked anyway.

this, works every time

famous-trials.com/zenger/99-nullification

Just say a rascist slur

"I'm a registered Republican and a Lifetime member of the NRA"
That got me excused real damn quick.

Coons

Bump

It's really easy, 6 words and you get out of it scott free
"I don't care for black people"
they will let you and you'll never be asked again
I did this in 2002 they never fucked with me again

this

For u Amerisharts, how is Jury Duty anyway, is it fun in any way judging over some crazy criminals, having fights with cat ladies, etc or is it just boring sitting on a bench playing with your phone same bullshit all the time.

Just do it. Chances are you get out of work, still get paid for some of it (my company paid me) and I sat around playing CIV V until I was told to go home they won't need me.

Stop being a faggot

DO IT

tell them you're a nazi

They request that the judge let them pass a majority decision, so no point doing that.

A woman tried doing it while I was on jury duty and we just told the judge we weren't going to come to a unanimous verdict.

>"Well your honor, I yell at niggers on the internet."
>"Excused!"
Easy peasy, throw Jews in woddchippereasies!

When they ask you about your views on things just say you're a far-right activist. Nothing else is needed. You'll walk out and never be bothered again. I did it a year ago and was dismissed immediately.

I've always wanted to know the process behind how people are chosen. Does anyone know?

I was on the county grand jury back in the day
surprisingly fascinating
we met once or twice a month for the year

I was part of a jury, and it was a good learning experience since it was a divorce case.

One thing I realized is its a very serious matter and the attorneys just weed out the fucking retards. They will ask you to elaborate on why you said something and it will be embarrassing to do so if you just made it up.

If you dont want to be picked just talk like a fucking high school stoner or pizzaman, try to seem biased and just having awful opinions. The attorneys will want you to get the fuck out of there.

you cant bring your phone into the courtroom, you have to listen and write on small notepad if needed. It stressful when you dont have as much control over what you want to do like go to the bathroom or just having lunch, everything is on a time limit

lottery

>Lemme hear some good excuses
Tell them that you are a blatant racist, and that you will certainly have bias based on skin tone.

How long does the process take usually for 1 court case?

just wondering
why would you give up on a chance to condemn nogs or degenerates?

A free hotel

You show up and you're on their short list of people who they will send another summons to next year.

You are a cunt. As much as I dislike them the only thing worse is undermining the justice system.

the one time I was called for jury duty, I was dismissed because I knew that the feds involved were liars....I said that in front of all of the potential jurors.....apparently, a good portion of the case was based on their testimony as witnesses to the "crime" and not physical evidence

>lottery
I got picked 3 times this year after 3 years of nothing.

what justice system?

My dad was an "associate" of white boy Rick, and he had a conviction overturned by an appellate court on the grounds of illegal search and seizure. Would this be grounds for dismissal from a jury trial?

1488, fool, you know this!

ours took maybe 4 days?

I was amazed how much time the women attorneys wasted and slip ups happened in court. It should of taken maybe 3 days or so, it depends on the case and amount of evidence, witnesses etc.

Niggers shouldn't have rights t b h

>Lemme hear some good excuses
Sparf

>sparf v usa

this.

How many hours did it take, like I have no idea how it works in the USA and I'm curious.

Interesting. Are there any occupations that are exempt?

do it

If you're not registered to vote you won't get summoned in the first place

Your piece of shit civil legal system may be a joke, but despite common misconception the criminal justice systems of common law countries tend to be mostly fair.

I was excused here because they dislike lawfags inadvertently persuading the rest of the jury.

>the criminal justice systems of common law countries tend to be mostly fair

I learned a lot from my experience on a jury, too. It gives you a look at how the criminal justice system operates (if you've never had more than a brief interaction with police) and a much better understanding of why some court cases result in the verdicts that they do.

Unless it would truly disrupt a person's life, I highly recommend not trying to get out of it, as it's a good civics lesson and performance of one's duty, as well.

Give me some examples where it wasn't fair, and I will try to explain to you why the court reached the conclusions that they did.

I think looking like an idiot got me out of it. They said to bring a book, so I brought my Berserk manga. Then it was some little court that was using church pews as seats. That thing was like torture on my lower back so I was squirming and fidgeting the whole time. I must have looked like a complete man child. Still got payed for 3 hours.

This
if they ask you if people handed you a pamplet outside raise your hand. You will NOT get on a jury

it's statistically a bullshit afro-case though

For my case (drunk driver) we spent about 6 hours a day in court, with the first day given to jury selection, and the second and third days given to the actual court proceedings. We were given an hour for lunch each day, and a 10 minute recess every 2 hours or so.

Seems promising

You could be the deciding vote in a black on white criminal case

Why come up with an excuse? I just tell them the truth: I'm extremely racist and I will not convict a white man but I'll assume a black man is guilty unless the victim is Jewish

sent home 100% of the time

Wear an IOTBW t-shirt

do your citizens duty and stop being a nigger.
people like you should be exported and have ciztenship removed

have to get there like at 8:30 am I believe

A lot of the time was spent in the waiting assembly room, and when you are getting ready to go into courtroom soon you might have to wait couple minutes in small waiting room nearby.

The waiting and whole process itself is pretty stressful. You could end the day at 4:30 or maybe 5-6pm Everything is controlled by the judge he tells everyone what times certain things will happen if certain things are met.

That does sound fucking long, like 30 hours+, I wouldn't even think about doing that shit unless I was unemployed.

this, I said I was racially biased and they let me go

dont ever acknowledge that you got the letter lol.t. have "never received" jury duty notice

crimes without victims, or where the victim is the perpetrator, still are condemned
also the goal is not to indemnize victims to actual possible extent (up to eg selling the defendent organs), which is the prime duty of any justice system even remotely worthy of this name
that makes it just as shit and worthless a judiciary system as the others

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS GET IN HERE

This thread was moved to