youtube.com/watch?v=IEoPuebVLi0
youtube.com/watch?v=YBVCqnsovE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

organization

hes a commie who is buddy buddy with Aleksandr "white genocide" Dugin

Awful optics

Nobody gives a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=IEoPuebVLi0

he was at a white lives matter march a few days ago.

thoughts?

He is absolutely terrible optics. He lives in a white trash trailer, and is over weight

Look at that Pure Aryan Blood boys in pic related

>Nappy Hair
>Black Eyes

. Also he dated a Jew and used to be extremely pro Israel

>Traditional Workers Party
>no one has a job

>youtube.com/watch?v=YBVCqnsovE0

Those people look like absolute autists

What's the point of a political party if it doesn't run for any office? Even a city council position would give it a tiny bit of legitimacy.

how is weev winning political seats from transnistria?

I don't know wtf he's doing/ Uses a lot of commie lingo, is grouping actual neo-nazis together, etc. I think maybe he's coming from a sincere place but his groups will never be legitimized in the public eye.

>loses point on the fact that charlotteseville decided to remove the statues
>deflects with opium epidemic

Black guy is right, Matt and the others should be going for local offices, school boards, ecetera, and actually representing communities, rather than marching into other's communities and trying to decide for them how they should behave.

It doesn't matter if Weev is winning political seats. What matters is not being completely un-marketable to the masses. Which Matt, TWP, NSM, LOS and other LARPers are. What these people are doing doesn't work. LARPing didn't work in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s

These faggots have been failing for well over 40 years and are dead set on killing the little success we have had over the last 5 years.

he's pretty smart.
for an american.

Hes in hiding, if he returned to the US, he'd likely have criminal charges.

He's probably won more political seats for our cause from that one video than any stormfront kekistani marches like weve seen

Exactly. People don't care about the opinions of men who live in trailers

He's funded by Dugin, right hand man of Putin. Dugin's interest is in promoting baseless groups on the far left and the far left so that in case of WW3, the American govt will have more of a difficult case handling the urban population

There's a lot of potential in TWP and Matt Heimbach. They're well organised, stable and have good rhetoric. The problem is the lack of praxis.

Heimbach will rally and speak about the problems of the white working class and rural whites but he hasn't done what's necessary to prove his worth, this is true of most organisations but TWP are capable of being different. Organise narcan patrols in towns afflicted with the opiod epidemic, become imbedded in communities to provide support to those who need it, knock on doors and listen to the people's needs to help them. Small things like having a guy get groceries for an elderly couple, getting young people off drugs, running pushers out of town through shaming and telling police, establishing free day cares, food dispensaries and organising cultural events and fundraisers. These are things the TWP are capable of and yet they haven't done them.

Sadly Heimbach is associating himself with NSM and the KKK who are dead ends. They're an expression of unfiltered rage and confusion by the worst people with so much baggage they can't leave the house. They will attract no youth and nobody of worth.

i don't remember hearing about Richard Spencer winning some election recently.
>if he returned to the US, he'd likely have criminal charges.
for what?

Proof? Dugin is an idiot but Heimbach has had his progression broadcasted since uni. He has duginist sympathies but seriously it's not that big of a deal.

>i don't remember hearing about Richard Spencer winning some election recently.

You are showing how much of a pleb you are.. Just stop

what political seat has Richard Spencer won?
has he ever run for anything?

This. Not to mention that he makes the awful mistake of associating with groups like the NSM.

He's just a fucking mockery of his own ideology. Here you have an ideology that strives towards an ideal image and promotes strength and healthiness, and then you have Heimbach, who's fat trailer trash with zero charisma. He's smart, but that's all he has going for him.

>Romania
You are a fucking Gypsy.. Why should I even interact with you?

>what political seat has Richard Spencer won?
has he ever run for anything?

Do you not understand that Richard Spencer isn't a politician and never will be? Do you not understand what the Organization he fronts does? You realize there are Alt-Right people in Government who speak in Dog whistles right?

>Richard Spencer isn't a politician and never will be?
then why do you find him superior to heimbach?
you agree with weev therefore in order to achieve the objective one must attain political power via elections.
neither weev nor Spencer won any political seats.

>there are Alt-Right people in Government who speak in Dog whistles right?
no, I think it's just your imagination.

>then why do you find him superior to heimbach?

This is a Joke right?... I mean you do live in Romania so you are used to filth.

>you agree with weev therefore in order to achieve the objective one must attain political power via elections.
neither weev nor Spencer won any political seats.

You are fucking retarded. This isn't an argument

>no, I think it's just your imagination
Stephen Miller was mentored by Richard spencer you faggot

>Stephen Miller was mentored by Richard spencer
so what? if it were the other way around then that might be news.

>so what? if it were the other way around then that might be news.

Why would it matter if Stephen Miller mentored Richard spencer? You are fucking dumb...

both Spencer and Heimbach seek attention.
i don't see why Spencer has the moral high ground.