Prepare to die, Drumfies. We're gonna call you Nazis and win every election

Prepare to die, Drumfies. We're gonna call you Nazis and win every election.

>needing a fund for a victory that is inevitable

Latinos just need to sit back and relax, and in less than a generation, they'll find themselves in LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS.

>White leftie Americans happily handing their state over to Latinos.

The absolute state of it. What are you going to do with all these white traitors?

If lefty shits are going to tolerate being called "Nazis" and "white pigs" in their own state by invaders, then they deserve to be ethnically cleansed, just like they're currently being cleansed from California.

You should have said "starting now", since you know, you've lost a whole bunch of elections since Trump. Most elections in fact. But hey, tomorrow's a new day!

I support this strategy 100%

Trump voter here. Happy to hear this good news.

Give them what they want and ship them to Mexico

cuckservatives will just cut off their dicks and dress up like women

>We're gonna call you Nazis and win every election.
If you are spending 5x the competitor to barely squeek by, it is a win. I agree.

This. If these guys run a bunch of "Nazi Truck" ads against stronger candidates and in less left-wing states, then there isn't going to be anything like a blue wave next year.

>muh nazis
larps are so cringy

But seriously, I'm loving this. These people have learned all the wrong lessons from yesterday. Which will hurt them in the upcoming Midterms. Which is to say, elections that actually matter.

>one generation
Hopefully we balkanize and purge the US (and Mexico) of Hispanics

Good God, they aren't really this stupid are they? Gillespie lost because of the Free Shit Army and his lukewarm support for Trump's anti immigration stance.

Steve Bannon knew the truth. Populism will win where Elitism won't. I bet the handlers of the latino's won't dare let them air such ads in regular time slots. It would alert too many white normies that white is seen as bad by non whites. It gets really hard to keep fighting against your own color once you realize you are not invulnerable. (Pro Tip: Many whites still think they are invulnerable to attack from non whites. When that perception changes, you will be seeing a very different and explicitly pro white political game in the USA.)

a dem won a dem state that was always dem. shocking.

>lets throw more money at it
>like it worked for hillary

>no one even heard of this election before the ad
>it was so bad that people started thinking the Republican could win
Please do.

So, they're claiming that the ad's main benefit was causing people to pay attention to the race and that's what boosted turnout. Even if that's true, how is such a thing going to be of any help in the Midterms. There are way too many high profile races then to really focus attention that much. Not without potentially starving another race of much needed focus, anyway.

The Republican fundraising fucking tripled when the ad was released. When you make an ad that makes the person you are running against do better, you fucked up. They are too fucking retarded to realize this because they are blinded by the coincidence that they won despite this disasterous ad.

Why is the left acting like this is such a huge victory? Yous do know that Virginia has been blue for 13 years, right? It's almost like you retards don't pay attention to politics and are just blindly applauding anything against Trump.

Subhuman latinos don't know how good they had it under white rule. Watch as they corrupt and fill the US with cartels once they get into power. Even the cops will become corrupted like in Mexico.

>caring when your enemy makes a mistake
lmao

This is great news.

I literally cannot wait for America to collapse and descend into civil war.

Like you did in the general? So democraps win previously democrap states... big surprise.

You have won nothing.

>You will see our strength on Nov 4th.

>doubles down on strategy they use to win a state
>even though they were going to win the state anyway
What did they mean by this?

>33% of latinos voted for gillespiere

They think they can turn Latinos into good little house niggers but even Trump or Gillespiere did better than Romney and McCain.

Let's balkanize the country! Diversity is our strength!

They WANT to be cleansed. That's the issue.
Leftism is a suicide death cult.

Wtf, how did the Republican lose VA? If a rep can't win in the south it's over for trump and the party at large.

If conservatives want to ever win again it needs to drop the racism, drop the dog whistles and embrace a changing country.

Do it. Please do it. I've been gapping to that commercial for over a month

Smart move, I mean look how great latinos have done in mexico. When I think engineering, or space exploration, pedro is always right there, pushing those boundaries.

Dont worry my friend, apart of your weird power fantasys of cleansing the land of hispanics, just better wait a couple of years, hispanics are barely having children right now, we are litarally just getting to white people levels of birth, especially in mexico.

Seriously, I wasn't expecting a GOP victory yesterday. Is this really a surprise to anyone?

I putting a lot money on Republicans gaining more control of the House and Senate in 2018. Keep in mind, the only state I got wrong last years election was Wisconsin.

Oh ho you better believe it. This is THE strat going forward

>Law and order? Racist dog whistle
>Sensible, legal immigration? Racist dog whistle.

Add in a compliant, activist press inundating normies about how the Republican in every race is running on "hate" and we're in for a painful 3 years.

I'm starting to think that might be a good bet. It's like the Democrats are trying to lose at this point.

>Just like a retarded kid

Won 2 governors in expected to win elections in states Trump lost.
We have the White House, the Senate, the Congress, Big Governorship majority, Supreme Court.

One of your governors goes from Democrat to Trumpster and we don't even care or find out about it.

This is great.
It will create all the racism whites can't away with creating.
Thanks, Commie faggots.

Can I ask you, a presumptive Mexican, if people really think that whites must be destroyed and half of America is yours, do any of them look to Step 2 of the master plan where America is a garbage corrupt shithole cartel-fest like home?

I really hope they do. I don't think most states are as fucked up and whiny as VA. Maybe NY, but only when you question their value system, then they will claim to be tough and not take insults personally while doing everything they can to drag you through the mud.

When they punch low, we punch lower. Remember that.

Probably a bad move. Normies will be so turned off by it come 2020, you'll lose again

They're good for a laugh in any case, I'll start a collection

We need to split the states

cool can't wait to see a red california

So maybe there is a silver lining to this elections after all

>pedro is always right there, pushing those boundaries.

You mean crossing those borders.

This is fucking great! They think pandering to Illegals and calling normie white working class voters Nazis is a winning strategy!

excellent analysis I say we just walk away and let them do it yes? Keep calling republicans Nazis and see/what/happens come 2018

So, as was already understood, Democrats are going to completely give up on white voters.
Which is the only race that takes voting seriously.

>hispanics are barely having children right now, we are litarally just getting to white people levels of birth, especially in mexico

lol nope.

Mexicans with college degrees and belonging to the middle or upper class? Yeah sure.

The "real" mexicans who make up 80% of Mexico and are living in poverty? Not at all.

Pic related: dat 80% of Mexico

That's what you said a year ago, Shlomo. How'd that work out for you?

>NYSE hit several record highs this year
>best economic boost for a new president term since 1945
>usually the first year or 2 is all downhill while they go "it's my predecessor's fault!"
>Trump was the first state leader to dine in the Forbidden Kingdom since the formation of PROC

tl;dr your predictions are worthless because the world stage is changing,
BIGLY.

Yeah lets polarize even more people to become Nazis. Brilliant.

Our country will look like this one day.
It's beautiful.

You could say that Racism wins. After all, it was a racist commercial.

They think they'd win against whites. Let them bury themselves.

They, along with the other other colored people, think America is going to be exactly as it is now, only with no whites lol. I am, however, going to enjoy seeing the way blacks will be treated -- versus how whites treated them -- once Latinos are running the 'country'.

Muslims and Mexicans hand in hand, beheading whitey in the streets.

>Our country will look like this one day.

Exactly like that since the mexicans who live in poverty are the ones coming to the US