Muh white heritage

>muh white heritage
>muh ethnostate
>muh unhealthy children looking nothing like me

there is nothing wrong with race-mixing. Mixed children are absolutely healthy and beautiful like unmixed ones. Every time someone here posts "research" against it, you can be sure is cherrypicking at its best. In real life they are just like all other individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_de_Sanctis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_Pasek
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616300757
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886917301460
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001339
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000136
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor kid. Must suck losing 15 IQ points just because your beta cuck dad couldn't find a white girl to put his dick in

she doesnt look healthy or beautiful

99 % of race-mixing people are ugly. That picture is nothing.

K. Too bad mommy's a whore and daddy's... not there. Also, Leukemia.

You sound like the retarded girl next door who buys a mixed breed dog she never let in the house then blame the neighbors for its bad mental health, the constant barking and the short life expectancy.

how would you ever know how smart is she going to be? Hope you are trolling there

Ew fucking disgusting abomination.

oO what kind of neighborhood do you live in?
I'm a guy, by the way

BA-BA-BAIT

I guess you don´t like diversity. Sure if a few people race mix that is no problem but if you have an equal amount people of one race and an equal amount of races on the other hand living in the same area their will only be one race in a few generation if more than half of them race mix.

Shes a half nigger
shes basically greek at that point

no bait at all, pal. Just rational thinking

>muh purebred dogz

Let me guess, you think your modern German Shepherd is up to Hitler standards? Ahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Reminder that these mutts always identify as niggers so the only logical thing to do would be to kill all niggers

I think mixed people look disgusting, the only decent looking ones look mostly white and would have looked better if both parents were white.

was ist mit den keltisch-slawisch-germanischen Mischlingen, die als Ă–sterreicher bekannt sind?

Shills posting racing mixing shit all day long. Fuck off (((faggot)))

SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

IGNORE AND MOVE ON
SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

IGNORE AND MOVE ON

They are huwyte and right you baiting nigger

no guys, I'm no "shill" and I used to think like you, then I understood life is more complicated thank "pure children are good, mixed children are bad"

He doesn't of course. But the same kid without nigger parent would always be smarter.

HAHAHA DUMB CUNT GOT KNOCKED UP BY A NIGGER

I'm a guy, btw

>three times less likely to find a perfect match

Are they implying 1/4 of people are race mixed? What a degereracy.

Coming from a country with a 90% mongrel population, nope. Your mongrels look ugly as shit. No matter how you try to insist that they're beautiful and healthy, they've got eyes. And they can see and reason. And invariably the most beautiful men and women held as pinnacles of sexuality will be the ones that look whiter.

The rabble? We call the Cholos. And that thing in your picture? That's a a chola. Sure, she cqn breed but she's not going to become CEO or a model anytime soon. And this generic baby cuteness will pass.

Enjoy your racism, btw, because cholos are self conscious and SUPER judgmental of other cholos.

Like me! You nigger mongrel.

This is our democratically elected Miss Universo, btw. Widely agreed to be the pinnacle of panamanian beauty, over all the hundred other cholas.

Notice anything.

Yeah, having a browner population doesn't make everyone equal. It only makes the white pearls all the shinier and more precious: a true delicacy, and a valuable rarity.

>Every time someone here posts "research" against it, you can be sure is cherrypicking at its best

>presenting your own self-hatred and worthless opinions of a cucked nation as truth

nice argument, m8

There's literally no rational reason to uglify and dumb down the human gene pool, though.

>minnesota adoption study

I forgot, this was Miss Universe Panama 2014, according to Google. Guess it's not even your country, just you. Rip.

can you explain south africa, sweden, france, germany....

I checked again.

Turns out she was actually born in Ukraine! Isn't that wonderful?

how do you say race-mixing is uglifying the gene pool?

I'm race mixed myself. 1/8 Maori.

My grandfather was half Maori and he had 4 siblings with blue eyes. Genetics isn't as simple as they teach in high school.

Race mixing is alright I think but not with niggers.

Failed politics. I am not in favor of any dystopia like the failed nation of Sweden. Now look at Singapore or even the US, which is more mixed than many other countries

Nope.

This was Miss Universe 2014.

What you posted was Miss Panama's 'contestant' for that year, and she didn't get far.

Top lol'd

Bullshit, I'm Indian and my wife is polish and we have a kid and i hate the little mongrel little shit, barely looks like me apart from cheekbones and dimples.

Because blacks (on average) are quite ugly, and beautiful white genes are recessive. Pretty obvious. Also, blacks have significantly lower average intelligence than all other races, and a higher propensity to commit violence. The possible result of mass mixing with blacks is literally catastrophic to human society.

There is literally nothing wrong with race mixing, correct.

Fucking look at me, Sup Forums. Look at my picture. I'm quad racial

>I have the mathematical and puzzle solving mind of an asian
>I have the physical strength and speed of a nigger
>I have the courage, creativity, and charisma of a pre 1950s (non cucked) white male
>I have the money making, hustling, and back stabbing blood, of a filthy anglo

All to create one superhuman. And this is what ''le 56%'' face is going to be. It's going to be unstoppable. Not to mention I have a hairy body and back thanks to some turkish ancestry.

I also have a form of Ashkenazi Jew blood flowing through by body, and it's working.

>has no idea at all how human genetics works
You're a smear of boring brown as well.

Retards forget that IQ is on a bell curve, and about 50 Percent of the population fall under the curve.
IQ and verbal scores are negatively associated with social conservative beliefs. I have a feeling most pol tards would be steralized if we bred based on IQ

nice bait post, Nigel

>physical strength and speed of a nigger
Niggers don't have any strength. They have speed but only for running.

Stay mad, Monoracial. My family purposely done selective breeding as my family goes back to be adopted from around the world.

My mother who adopted me at aged 8, was a young jewish woman, and a good person.

Wat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_de_Sanctis
>Laura was born and raise in Panama City. She is a Social Communication Student.
Anyway, I got interested and started looking up more Panamian Miss Universes, so have a picture of Miss Panama 2007. Not what I'd call a "white pearl"...

I'm not white

>touting debunked studies
Genius IQ conservative here. What a retarded post you have which doesn't address anything related to group averages whatsoever.
>Retards forget that IQ is on a bell curve, and about 50 Percent of the population fall under the curve.
The fuck does this have to do with group averages, or mixing with low IQ populations? Did you know that for every black person per capita with 130 IQ, there's thirty (30) whites? There's literally zero reason to mix with low IQ groups for any civilized human society.

that's the thing I would like to address. The tendency to think in absolutes...
Are all blacks strong? No, some are, some aren't. Who is a strong "race" then?? Whites? Ever seen a limp white leftist, my friend?

if you hate your own child, you have some mental issues

So you're an ugly smear of boring brown who doesn't know anything about how human genetics actually works? Why on earth would i be jealous or mad?

...Paulina Vega is Colombian. She was crowned Miss Columbia 2013.
You're arguing using another country's contestant to claim that it represents yours. Is this bait?

Beautiful parents > beautiful kids
And i don't think it's bad or unnatural. We did it before with Neanderthals.

Lol

I am now certsin I am speaking with a retard. Or perhaps a nhalfbreed nigger?

Its in the fucking filename, you cholondoloid!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_Pasek

i saw the horrors of race mxiing for what it is, my child is not even human

this guy gets it

>Beautiful parents > beautiful kids
Not always the case

>can't spell halfbreed
>calls others retarded for not caring enough to look at the filename of his waifuposts
Kek

And she went on to win Miss Universe 2014 over the panamanian nigress my country sent out of pity.

Hmmmm

But to be honest, cholo. You might be damaged in the head. Seek help.

And beautiful = white, so...

Debunked studies. Hey faggot you can't selectively select studies and call them fake news. It's scintific consensus that social conservatives have low IQs. As such, those calling for racial purity tend to fall under the curve.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616300757
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886917301460

>out of pity
This self-delusion, lmao.
>But to be honest, cholo. You might be damaged in the head. Seek help.
Didn't you admit that you're the one who's mixed like 3 posts ago? No need to project :^)

regression to the mean

If you are white, and you have a child with another race, they will likely grow up to hate you, and people like you. Do you really want that.

Even granting them entirely, it's completely and utterly irrelevant to the conversation. It's about race and IQ, not political beliefs, or religion, or favorite cartoon character. The fact remains that blacks have drastically lower IQs (and a deluge of other undesirable traits) and no rational society would want them to immigrate in any significant numbers.

What i am saying is that LOW IQ social contards should not be talking about IQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001339
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000136

>What i am saying is that LOW IQ social contards should not be talking about IQ
So you're making an ad hominem logical fallacy? Anyone can talk about, even blacks, and they should acknowledge and be honest about why no society should want them.

Omg kike just fuck off already.

for every one decent looking mongrel there's a hundred of these

No it's a direct comparison. If you want to ban blacks from your society for being low iQs, we get to ban social tards for being low IQs as well, It's a rabbit hole social contards shouldn't go into

No shit. Look at them half-asians. They hate their dads for being racist chink lovers, and hate their moms over being braindead whores to the white dick.

I'm guessing a nigglet half-breed will hate his mom over dating a guy who dropped them like a hot potato.

try tokeep it civil, pal. I'm trying to help you grow up, here. No kike, no leftist, no shill
(I even rooted for Trump)

>No it's a direct comparison. If you want to ban blacks from your society for being low iQs, we get to ban social tards for being low IQs as well
No, because the 'social tards' that your fallacious 'studies' claim are low IQ are still much higher than the black average, and they still don't have the slew of other awful genetic traits that blacks have, as well as still having Western values, which are derived primarily from genetics. Race is much more than skin color, and it's much more than IQ as well. Reminder that the poorest whites are both less violent than the richest blacks, and score higher on standarized testing than the richest blacks.

>Every time someone here posts "research" against it, you can be sure is cherrypicking at its best

well, post research that supports it then. i'm interested in both viewpoints.

Cunt bitch mother shit fuck

Slimy vagina conceals shitty fetus aborted babies licking hot cunt death nigger shit, cumming anus slippery fuck-fest

Niggers are objectively fucking shit. It's beyond obvious to anyone who hasn't plunged their heads into the proverbial sand. Fat, bloated, chapped lips, subhuman sloped homo-erectus-esque skull shpe, resulting in reduced cranial capacity, not to mention that filthy orgeish snout of a nose, and skin the color of elephant shit. Absolutely disgusting, and mudblooded goblinos such as the halfbreed in your pic should be chemically sterilized at birth to prevent the further degredation of the gene pool. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. I hope all of your female relatives get pozzed by Somalis and die in childbirth. And, I might add, a preemptive "s" to spit on their graves for good measure. Yuck.

Yeah honestly purebred=inbred when it comes to dogs. Lots of them are fucked genetically due to small gene pools and arbitrary breeding standards. Can we stop using dogs as a vicarious battleground for the racemixing debate? Totally different issue, theyre just dogs.

OP is literally 100% right, we must make every effort to open Israel's boarders and let it be known that its okay to race mix in Isreal. OP posted a great picture for that and with some creativity we could make some adorable posters in Israel.

vile mudlet

Western values.
Anti-intellectualism with a mix of religious conservativsm are not western values.Social contards are backwards tards who contribute nothing to society. Also who gets to set the bar on IQ. Social contards fall under the general average, as such according to your logic they shouldn't be allowed to exist in society.

Israel is actually a very diverse country. They rely on shared identity rather than "race"

>t.Hapa or a Mulatto

Ever seen a black win a strongman competition?

This.

Fuck off Jewnigger

He has a point.

Have you seen niggers? They really do hate white people. They have a bone to pick with asians, latinos, and one another. Especially in Africa, where you have niggers killing niggers on a daily basis over skin color differences not even Hitler could find.

That low IQ correlates to racial prejudice, makes sense. Niggers bring the IQ down for everybody. And the only reason niggers vote blue, isn't because they are open-minded. It's because they're the ones collecting the dues from open-minded blues. And like all dogs, the nig will dance for his master so long as he feeds him.

Actually they are missing out big time, a country like Israel cannot take a back seat to this. Its in a prime position absorb cultures from the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Just suppose going into Tel Aviv filled with that culture. Seriously the enrichment would make other nations so jealous.

Race mixing has been going one for thousands of years..it was probably better when they were slaves and you got to force it on them..like Thomas Jefferson did

nigger found

>a man was murdered and his murderers were arrested

Why would liberals be upset?

Stats are your friend

The difference, those were accidents and the nigglet could vanish into the forest to get eaten by cougars, and nobody would care. Because they are less than human.

>De Sanctis

what happened to our diaspora?

You are unbelievably ugly
Ur mouth looks like an asshole
Your eyes disgust me
Don't even want to see your fucking nappy hair head

Kek, ever see a Blackman win a chess competition?