What would the past year be like if she won

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/11/08/obamacare-boost-at-the-polls-244696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

terrible

Multiple dindus killing whiteys and a couple muslim attacks

Could you not afford the / key? If you press shift, it becomes a question mark.

War in the middle east.

Pretty much this year, trump hasn't really been able to do anything due to the left trying to stop him at every hurdle

It would probably be mostly the same.

>trump hasn't really been able to do anything

Not even remotely true. The man has accomplished more in 10 months than Obama did in 8 years.

>no jobs
>no hope
>no money

Just constant shilling by CNN about how she's the greatest president ever as DHS swats your home, revokes your right to own a firearm, and sells your child to be passed around to pedos in the foster care network.

That's funny, I could've sworn Trump just got done failing to repeal Obama's signature achievement.

Probably would have started building my helldozer. Goal would be to team up with a guy and have him go into a night club and start shooting up the place then when the niggers flood out I'd be doing donuts by the exit and they'd be forced to choose between getting shot or taking the chances of getting sliced, diced, and overrun by my deathmobile. Then when the cops show up I'd just ram the doors and set off the 55 gallon drum of HME in the passenger seat.

Sup Forums would be less than 100% shills and boomer "trad" retards, which would be nice.

Probably pretty boring since we wouldn't be blessed with watching Trump make a complete fool out of himself every single day

it wouldn't have these..

He's doing it by executive order right now.

multiple muslim attacks, gun bans, taxes going through the roof. All mexicans are now American citizens, etc.

so...
business as usual

>A remarkable 4 out of 10 Virginians in early exit polls said health care was their top issue in a race that saw Democrat Ralph Northam, the current lieutenant governor, handily defeat Republican Ed Gillespie to become Virginia's next governor. And in Maine, voters in a landslide backed Obamacare Medicaid expansion, which their governor had vetoed on five separate occasions.
politico.com/story/2017/11/08/obamacare-boost-at-the-polls-244696

He ain't doing shit.

>few isolated riots happen like charlottesville
>"AS THE PRESIDENT, I WILL NOT STAND FOR WHITE NATIONALIST RACIST! I AS A WHITE WOMAN MYSELF KNOW OF THE INJUSTICE THAT THE WHITES HAVE DISHED OUT TO THE OTHER BEAUTIFULLY ETHNOCENTRIC YOUTHS!"
>Announces laws against racial slurs and misgendering
>if you break the law you go to "rehabilitation camps"

I always forget that executive orders are totally ok when republicans use them

This riots would have never happened though

>no progress on wall
>Amnesty for illegals
>Refugees
>Gun control
>Market wouldn't be doing as well as it is
>Wall wouldn't be being built
>Tax reform wouldn't be in the works
>Obongo care wouldn't even be mentioned because it's perfect and wonderful lol, just pay more for your shit so tyrone can get free healthcare.
>Higher tensions with Russia and more proxy wars
>White Americans become a minority 5 years sooner than originally predicted (and that's a good thing)
>This place gets over run with shills every day so they can gloat as they destroy their nations.

Obamacare was so lazily implemented it needed several executive orders to function properly. It was an absolute shit bill by any objective measure. Even if you like socialized healthcare or even heavily subsidized healthcare this was such a shit way to do it.

offending people becomes illegal

>Not making the enemy play by their own rules.
lol, don't care what they think, they have no standards and neither should we.
He's already signed something that makes it fuck up faster, kind of a weird approach but you're still wrong.

So because congress is paid off by insurance companies and refuses to repeal romneycare, how else can he improve healthcare?

the same as obamas time
she would not have followed through on a single promise and then wouldve got the us into a war with russia
all of those idiots that were hoping for free shit wouldve been left out in the cold
so glad this cunt is gone

wars everywhere, including here when she tries to come for your guns.

SJWs would still be finding ways to claim to be the victim even though their affirmative action candidate won.

Mostly in Syria.

executive order to declare amnesty + open borders

The US would be the new ISIS caliphate.

not even memeing

>Virginia = America

eat shit you cuck. One blue state != America

>Even if you like socialized healthcare or even heavily subsidized healthcare this was such a shit way to do it.
Its not socialized medicine. It is forced through threat of fines, so I would call it a Tax or even coercion.

Basically when they said you MUST have insurance, I made sure to go and get my own. I pay half as much for my family as an ACA recipient, and I have much much better rates.

Because the group I joined is a group of similar people that live similar lifestyles. Imagine that. Somehow our racist group of 1200 white men saves 50% overall on our health insurance vs ACA. Do what you must, but ACA is a scam.

It pisses me off that dems never mention this shit. It's always just "DON'T TAKE AWAY THESE POOR PEOPLES HEALTH CARE!!" and it's never about how they made plenty of "poor" people have to pay way more on their insurance.

Ben Shapiro would gloat about those stupid populist nationalists being defeated, saying people should have gone for ‘le conservative’ Ted Cruz. Glenn Beck would go full on progressive. Breitbart and Infowars would be dismantled. Reagan Battalion would have been happy. Alt Lite would have transitioned to Alt Right sooner. David Brock, Podesta, and others would be in high positions. She wouldn’t be as anti-Israel as Obama was BUT she would probably have done some favors for them. She would have worked with the Saudis and further attack Russia/Syria. More side deals with Ukraine. Media Matters and MSM would be tag teaming against conservatives.

Mowing your own lawn would have been made a hate crime.

remember that speech where she talked about camps for adults?

>be hillary clinton
>be the biggest shill alive

I instantly recognized this pic.

Realistically, I think the damage and violence from the left would be the exact same - but would be celebratory instead of retaliatory.

I would be lying dead somewhere in Tartu alongside most of my friends. Eastern Europe would have been forced to fight a war with Russia, one they could not hope to win. Not only would nations like mine disappear, but this time it would be entire people groups getting completely inihilated.
First all the men will be sent to war to die on the front lines. Then if the war isn't ended via bombs and other ways of modern warfare, the women will be sent to there too, because, equality n shiet.
Anything that would be possible for Russians to bomb would be wiped off completely. No records of people like Estonians, Latvians, Poles etc. ever existing in these lands, no historical landmarks, no cities, only piles of rubble and empty blood stained land with NATO soldiers (will probably just degrade to Americans in the first two days) fighting Russian ones for the land.
In the end, it wouldn't have brought anything good to the world. Countless people's groups completely erased from this world with no hope of them coming back. All of the land will be filled either with central Asian or middle eastern and North African Muslim migrants, depending on which side gets to keep which territory.
All this, just because of some mad woman's lust for power and money.

Civil unrest/riots everyday
Muslim attacks every week as a ploy to eventually confiscate all firearms/more gun rights taken away after each attack
Brutal assaults against whites/republican voters with no punishment for the attackers
Transvestites and perverts openly flaunting their disgusting behavior
Brink of war with Russia
MASSIVE influx of Mexicans and rapefugees puring into this country hourly
Jobs become less and less every month
"Reparations" bill currently being voted on
Firearms and ammunitions hard to come by, prices hit an all time high
Internet being censored
Medical bills hit all new high
Income averages plummet

I could go on and on but this is becoming depressing

It would be pretty much the same except the media would be constantly shilling her and sucking her balls like they did with Obama. We'd be balls deep in a Syrian/Russia war. Taxes would be through the roof. More welfare, more government spying, more gun control. The little bubble of economic growth would be non existent. Trump would continue to be the butt of every joke but this time liberals would look back and laugh. Everyone would look back at it as "the one time the blowhard from the apprentice tried to be president."

All in all it would probably just be an extension of the Obama years. Liberals and normies thinking we're making progress while the country continues to take a nose dive into pure shit.

>Being this optimistic
The US wouldn't be taking a nose dive into pure shit, it WOULD be pure shit by this point. If that cunt had been elected, there would be no progression into turmoil, it would be nearly immediate and relentless as our freedoms were taken day by day

Black churches burned.
Nuclear war against Iran.
Ramping up for nuking Moscow to cover Uranium One.
More kids disappearing.
>never again

Kalabunga sex with children and widespread raping and pillaging of our culture and WYMN incels would be put in death camps

Civil War breaks out.

But this is happening now

kind of like a tranny dilating himself but not as interesting

8 years of functional government

A lot of the same probably. A stalled legislative agenda. Political apocalypse for her own party. FBI and congressional investigations left and right. One supreme court justice confirmed.

Underrated. This is the end goal of Globalism.