Paywall TRS Episode Begging Thread

I come to you this evening on behalf of all the poorfags in need of the new paywall episode.
If anyone can upload it, the rest of us can go another day listening to Sven and Mike interrupt each other for two hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/plus/
vocaroo.com/i/s1seN2sK34FW
youtube.com/watch?v=o6M6ZXxEjZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be so Jewish

bump for interest

lol kill urself my man

You already browse pol. Why listen to an audio knock off?

Did everyone see this yet?
altright.com/plus/

>it's another Dr. Narcan interrupts or slides the discussion into a total non-sequitur that is neither funny nor engaging episode

I like to HEAR my opinions being validated.

Beat me too it.

Someone hookup the poorfags and those of us too scared to be in their system.

That is what he asking for....

Yup, you're not a poofag are you?

Nobody watches this trash show.

It’s jew collecting time!

Why would you pay for something that's available for free?

Huh? Today's a free one

not sure if I agree ith pirating these guys

I don't think charging for bits of the content is unreasonasble given mike lost his job and the others have legal fees

they're building financial support nets. support them if you like the content

I already made a decent d'nation. I have no problem with giving them shekels for their efforts.

I just don't want my name and info out there.

God dammit, you are right.

The paywill image got me.

saw the word "paywall", made thread, my bad

you should support them if you like their stuff

they're helping out our guys getting tossed in prison. they're providing legit services

There is nothing legitimate about (((intellectual property))).

Nigger they put up a paywall months ago and quit their jobs to put out like 1 hour of extra content a week. They are fucking you raw.

I didn't sub. they are legit helping ourguys in various legal trouble though

centralising finances is a necessary step for strategic esalation

>(((centralising finances)))

>inb4 a "based" user drops the link for free as a marketing plot to possibly encourage you to pay for their other content
>inb4 a bunch of proxies "thank" the "based" user
>inb4 anons aren't tricked now
:)

You can pay with bitcoin and a false name. I don't get what you guys are so afraid of.

Yeah dunno why this one's free, it shouldn't be
not that I'm complaining

btw get a podcast app, makes it much easier to keep track

awww the thread got real quiet! what happened mikey?

>TRS-ZIONISM-3.jpg
>someone has a folder full of anti TRS images and accuses others of shilling
pls nobody fall for these fucks

Yes I have many examples of TRS shilling for Zioinsm :) And I agree: don't fall for these fucks..

pol, please don't give your hard-earned shekels to the faggot kikes of TRS.

Reminder that this poster is Moarpheus, the mentally ill shill who thinks Laura Loomer does good work and he would consider her European if she just changed her mindset.

>self deporting jews
>bad
HURRRRRRR
You forgot your "white supremist" flag, maybe then people will buy your shit

>zionism is the answer to the Jewish Question
who could be behind this post..

have those wire cutters ever save a helicopder? I feel like they're just gimmicks and won't really slice a full on metal wire

when are you 2 going to meet up and fuck? you're here literally all day every day arguing with each other.

post tits maybe?

so all it takes to shut down these spam threads is just exposing their strategy? well i guess i have found myself a new hobby!

>This thread

People still don't realise it is TRS starting this threads and shilling their podcast.

>new hobby
>new

watching it right now, goys. you really should pay if you want the paywall content.

>gibs us money!!!!1

I have the same ceiling lamp

Guess you're on Mossads payroll then

give it to me goy

I'm listening to the show now. Wow what a great episode. I'm glad I pay my 10 dorras.

where is the upload and we will stop spamming the forum

plz gib

this man claims to be 3/4 scandinavian btw

yeah hes larping with that but still a good goy

no, everybody paying them is the good goy

gibs me dat

pic related is 4/4 Scandinavian

ハハ

>tfw my brother lets me use his paywall info

We get it, bro.
Money is inherently Jewish and the only way to escape zog is to be broke to the point of homelessness where we can't be politically effective.

Why does this bother you so much? If you don't want to pay, just don't.

Do you really believe people would waste their time and risk their public reputation on this if it were just a get rich quick scheme?

Why give these Jews attention let alone money?

It's a free episode today you dirty kike.

People like their work?

no its not

AHAHAHAHAHAHA please tell me you're joking...Mike (((ENOCH))) is one of the most obvious fellow whites I've ever seen.

>anything with a flame on it is Jewish
wew lad

what is this you dumb dirty bitch:

that is one fugly kike...of course (((they))) jet this fat slob around with a megaphone

if it aint Fash the Nation, it aint shit

here you go

sorry about the quality

Fuck TRS. Renegade is way better. Based Kyle Hunt called out TRS's jewsury a long time ago.

Mikes skin really looks like hell
he should start supplementing with collagen and retinol rich foods

I'm not saying that's not suspicious, but the image about the flame is really flimsy evidence.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1seN2sK34FW
is that a joke?

His DNA profile is literally public information.

you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8

But it is though.

fpbp

What? They let you upload files

oh wait wtf. so why even have a paywall? just for the video? retarded business model

Friday's episodes are paywall and so is Jazz & Jessie.

Is it? You pay for gravy. The meat and potatoes are still free.

Seems better to me than any alternatives. I wouldn't like it if they made everything pay to access and if they did they'd lose most of their audience to gain only a portion of what it costs to finance the whole operation.

Have you even heard of the Zionist flame before this post? It's the three-pronged flame Ted Cruz and other Zionists use. It represents the three-pronged Hebrew letter Sin. So they use a Zionist symbol and out-right promote Zionism. Yet they are not a Zionist front? Are you kidding me right now goy?

Hitler? It was literally his solution.

Check /t/

thanks bro

Wrong. Hitler's solution was deporting 60k Jews to Palestine and the rest to France where both groups would live under a strict SS police state. If this is your idea of Zionism then call me a Zionist, but it's not, because you're just a filthy Israel First kike.

HAHA see: you niggers have no other play! even after your strategy is expose in front of everyone you can do nothing but go along with it anyway! I own you, Mike Enoch

oh wow, we toally btfoed

RE YOU JUST NOT RELEASING TH EEPISODE BECAUE THE LAST ONE WAS DONKEYBALLS WITH SVENTH SON AND SOME OTHER RETARD JUST TALKING ABOUT BIKES AND FUCKIGN NEWS EVERYONE ELSE GOT 3 DAYS AGO?

EXCUSE HTE CAPS BECAUSE OF WINE

>CAPSLOCK

WHAT RE YOU TALKING BAOUT?

HOPE THOSE FAGOTS TALK ALLOVER EACHOTHER AGAIN AND TALK ABOUT FUCKING BIKES

THEN I WOULD PAY HTEMN MONEYS

PFFFT, YOU GOYS EVEN THINK YO HUAN? HURRRR, NOT AT ALL

lol there is no end in sight. you realize im not going anywhere right? your shit is going to keep getting rekt. im only speeding up m8. what are you going to do?

i'll shut it dooown,, i'll shut it alll dooown

YOU THINK YOUR MORE THAN NAD ANIMAL GOY?

>i'll shut it down
of course. i have been for a while now ^_^ stay mad.

WAIT A SEC MY LITTLE BOYCHEK, I NEE ANOTHER ATTEMPT, SURELY YOU WOULDN'T BULLY ME WITH YOUR SCREECHING MEMEES, PY VEY, IT MAKE MY ASTHMA PLAY UP, WOAH IS ME

MAKE SENSE, OMG THESE GOYIMS AND THERE NOT MAKING SENSES, BRB PHONING CHEIF JEW HERSCHEK LIBERWITZ ELE SHAPIRO FOR ADVISES

BEAR WITH ME GOY

Morpheous, you are a disgrace to the idea of shilling, and because of your blatant transparency i have come to believe that you are a jewish shill attempting to make everyone that dislikes TRS and Spencer look like a retard.

Why don't you just leave and stop sabotaging the argument.

DO YOU GOYIM HAVE ANY DEFENCE AGAINSTS THIS?

HUH?

youtube.com/watch?v=o6M6ZXxEjZU

DO NOT CHALLENG THE GRABBLER, ERR, I MEAN JEW, AGAIN, GOYIMS

(((TRS)))

Jazzhands should just replace McNabb on TDS to be honest family

The begging is going to intensify once people realize IAR is back and D'Marcus Liebowitz is putting 8 hour marathon hangouts behind the paywall.

i HEAR ENOCH DIVORCED HIS WIFE, MAYBE i COULD BE HIS WIFE TONIGHT SISTERBROTHER, WHO IS ALSO MY SISTER

MOTHER AND DAD ARE OUT TONIGHT, JUST SAYING

proof he divorced her?