Mob in India sets baby elephant on fire with improvised napalm

What THE FUCK is wrong with Indians, Sup Forums? I thought Hinduism taught at least some measure of respect for animal life, but Indians seem every bit as cruel as the Chinese that we mock so much.

>Angry mob throwing ‘flaming tar balls’ set fire to baby elephant

>The conflict between humans and animals are laid bare in this horrific photo of an angry mob throwing fireballs at a baby elephant and its mother. It shows the young calf screaming in pain as its hind legs catch fire from the flaming tar balls.

>Its mother is out in front as both animals desperately run away from their human attackers chasing them... ‘In the Bankura district of West Bengal, this sort of humiliation of pachyderms is routine, as it is in the other elephant-range states of Assam, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu and more.’

>Mr Hazra said the calf ‘screams in confusion and fear’ as the fireball explodes at her feet. ‘For these smart, gentle, social animals who have roamed the sub-continent for centuries, hell is now and here,’ he said. It is not known what became of the two elephants in the award-winning picture.

metro.co.uk/2017/11/08/angry-mob-throwing-flaming-tar-balls-set-fire-to-baby-elephant-7061890/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuQL2wYCyM4
youtube.com/watch?v=lMX6SY-9j7U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3414264/Want-higher-benefits-marry-one-wife-New-welfare-rules-hand-extra-taxpayer-cash-polygamists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The elephant violated the NAP and tried to capture their radio tower

All nonwhites are subhuman.

Name a successful non-white country

These are Illegal Bangladeshi Muslims in India doing these things. There are plenty of them in West Bengal.
Hindus don't attack the elephants like this.

I didn't come here for the feels

Japan

You don't know what kind of shit these fucking elephants do every damn day. Elephants are the niggers of India.

>Not all Hindus
They all need to get the rope my dude. It's over. I'd rather wipe out the whole subcontinent than watch that little guy burn.

>Hindus don't attack the elephants like this.
Wonder why muslims get run out? They need some Buddhists.

subhumans should be subjugated and dominated with an Iron fist.

>‘For these smart, gentle, social animals

Is he really talking about elephants? He is either lying or stupid.

no. indians are the niggers of india

not successful, desu, just anime in real life

Germany

>The conflict between humans and animals
>humans
See that's where they're wrong.

overpopulation, my friend. Punjabs breed like rabbits, destroy everything around, elephants are cornered with nowhere to go. Fucking India is a hell on earth due to overpopulation.

Fun fact. Elephants wander into human settlements, because pooland isn't overpopulated enough in their minds. Elephants do boss things like drink their alcohol from breweries and then go on drunken runs through houses.
A poo colleague was telling me about it and the injured. It was very hard not to laugh.

USA.

Doesn't count, they are honorary aryans

Japan
China
Saudi Arabia
Bahrain
UAE
Malaysia
South Korea

And soon Germany too!

the eternal Nazi hates the Nobel Elephant
T. nobody understands the blind hatred

This is the same is most countries in asia (excepted maybe japan)

punjabs need to be sterilized, it will solve all India's problems.

This is Great Britain's fault.
Pic related would be Africa under their control.
This is what happens when the white man revokes his earthly throne. Chaos and sorrow are the only things subhumans can create.

america

I should have had expected an American to have sympathy for animals of similar weight.

These are the Rohingiya type people in India. They illegally come from Bangladesh into India and do such shit.

Bangladeshi crossing over to India. India Bangladesh border
youtube.com/watch?v=GuQL2wYCyM4

agreed. an elephant is just as gentle as mid-tempered breed dog (somewhere between a golden retriever and a pit bull) grown to dino size. those fuckers can kill you in an instant if they want. caregivers get killed by elephants at zoos, circuses, and even at havens that take care of ones that have been abused in zoos and circuses.

Jinder lost the WWE Championship to /ourguy/ Styles.

Animal Welfare is about the only thing Natsocs and social liberals agree on

Who cares, it's not your fucking country and you don't live there

Most of europe

Bangladeshis smuggling Cattle from India for slaughter. These Bangladeshi Muslims are shits.
youtube.com/watch?v=lMX6SY-9j7U

> teaching animals to heil hitler
absolutelyimokwiththis.jpg

POO-DU.

GET IN HERE AND EXPLAIN THIS SHIT.

Fucking poojeets

Elephants are worthless, they should be treated as such.

You can't make a profit on them because both the nazicucks and liberals throw a shitfit, nor do they represent an important place in nature, they just eat leaves and get eaten up by superpredators who would eat other shit anyway.

I don't understand why there's so much outrage, they don't represent anything valuable aside from 'muh nature'

Fuck off and worry about yourself getting wiped off first.

Elephants are third to dolphins and primates for ability to think and feel fuck off

>There are no muslims in India [ ]
>There are muslims in India [X]

>Hinduism taught at least some measure of respect for animal life
It does. But it is not the native religion of the Dravidian, Sanatana Dharma was brought to the Indian subcontinent by the Aryan.

You were better off under the Crown you ungrateful currynigger.

Sad af,i don't like to read those,as animal cruelty is my only weakness,unless is a nigger dog then you are free to do as you will

Do you expects the Indians to stand by watching their crops getting destroyed and their children trampled to death just so western people don't have their feelings hurt? Indians are perfectly justified to protect themselves from their fauna, regardless of how much foreigners to their country bitch and whine.

Yeah....And you are better off under Paks grooming your sluts. Enjoy it.

you motherfucking kraut\. Fucking indians should stop breeding like a plague they are, they encroach, wilderness is being destroyed, fucking overpopulated menace.

>This large mammal is a pest
>Better light it on fire

Fuck off.

I see we have a “new” German here. India is a fucking shit hole you faggot elephants are cleaner than them

Why are Germans on a whole massive fucking cucks like this one? From Sieg Heil to "rape me pls muzzie"

Just saw on the news:
>New Dehli covered in super thick smog

India is a lost cause - save the elephants by airlifting them out of Shitdia

Lol only in the city to the niggers and shitskins get away with that. In the countryside they are hunted as they should be

india is a horrific display of unraveling overpopulation nightmare

Yeah keep deluding yourself. All your women are going to be Pakid soon enough.

NEDM

> In the countryside they are hunted as they should be
But is it the whites doing the hunting? I don't read too much about that. Usually its the Sikhs.

You people bitch and whine like a PETA meeting.

I trust you Germanbro, Aryans know Aryans when they see them.

Well hope more shitskins flood your shitty country and rape all your women as intendeed by their god lol

>this africa under great britan
>posts a cartoon of africa under 2nd reich

Wtf ya seppo cunt

fuck off Ahmed

Lost two world wars, cannot keep a stable government, massively cucked themselves to sand niggers and normal niggers, fucked Europe cause of their guilt mentality. Please tell us more about how we're bitches, Hans. I am drinking in the irony.

"muh nature" is 1000x times more valuable than you, you fucking waste of air. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Ahmed is marrying two white sluts at a time in UK.
Men with more than one wife will get extra benefits under new rules
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3414264/Want-higher-benefits-marry-one-wife-New-welfare-rules-hand-extra-taxpayer-cash-polygamists.html

A single Elephant contributes more than you, you sack of shit.

>Improve poor soil condition with fertilizer
>droppings provide softened seeds for birds and baboons, as well as increasing plant diversity via seed dispersal
>create new water holes by digging up dry river beds
>clear invasive thorn bushes to reclaim grassland
>expose salt licks which provide essential nutrients required by animals for muscle and bone growth

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Hey Pajeet! did you learned to use the toilet yet or you still sneak into the bushes for that wild indian "feeling"

Why do people get shocked at this? Whites are the only race that practice animal husbandry and have an affinity with nature with the exception of maybe the Japanese. Game reserves go back as far as feudalism in Europe with Lords preserving huge tracts of forrest.

Thats wrong on all levels

Fuck cruelty to animals.

Hunting is fine, but fuck you Pajeet.

>Sandmonkeys that sat around slaying sandy camel pussy for millennia and became rich due to Anglo exploits for oil
>thanks the west by spreading (((Wahhabism)))
>successful
Kys Sadiq

Still better than a country full of cucks.

>award-winning picture

What the fuck??? Why does this have an award

I'll give the Germans one thing, they had a good view on women. They need to get back to that tradition KKK view for women's responsibilities.
Kindern (Children)
Kuchen (Cooking)
Kirchen (Church)

it is disgusting

Apparently the few surviving animals, elephants and such have become more antagonistic to mankind (including pookind for the purposes of this post).
Is that unsurprising since in just the last 50 years we've exterminated 50% of species?
I'm going I can't read this thread. People depress me andbwe are very close to a human mass extinction event thanks to (((them))) and the media and the other compliant fools.
BTW I don't think that stat includes flora.
All flora is basically a pharmacological miracle. The amount we've destroyed to make quick shekels will be a staggeringly evil proportion.

All the beauty of the world will evaporate should this planet be left under the purview of mud people.

I hate them. I truly do.

its to spread awareness about subhumans and their nigger mentality towards wildlife

Stupid people get bent when an animal is hurt. Mentally ill democrat shoots up a church...IT'S THE GUN'S FAULT! IT'S REPUBLICANS FAULT!

Indians are not human. They are disgusting drone race like ants. They have no soul.

>Be Indian
>Ugly manlet shitskin
>Poop everywhere on the streets
>Steal all your tech from Western Countries
>Have corpses floating down your holy river
>Casually use antibiotics to fight the filth around you instead of just cleaning it up
>Cause new antibiotic resistant bugs that go on to kill everyone in the West you hate
>It's ok just rub poo on yourself to confuse the microbes that you're a toilet.
>Oh ya lets set a baby elephant on fire for fun
Indians are the DEFINITION of shit skins.

> Mentally ill democrat
Redundant wording.

I FUCKING HATE INDIANS GOD DAMMIT. NOBODY ON THAT ENTIRE CONTINENT CAN ACT LIKE A FUCKING HUMAN. FUCKING REEE

true, so true, senpai. Some plants are gone and they were like miracle medicines. Insects are gone too, the Ahmed kraut itt does not even know that 90% of insects are gone in germanistan

Feels bad user

Any other anons here who live in Fremont, CA?
>90% Indian population
I wasn't racist until I moved here holy fuck I hate Indians more than anything

>Japan
Adopted European science/tech, was deliberately made an industrial giant by the US after WWII.
>China
Their air, water and soil are polluted. Their resources are being depleted. Their culture is garbage. Their products are trash. They have no power projection. People there have no rights whatsoever.
>Saudi Arabia
Only wealthy because of oil, they don't actually produce anything. They have to bribe their citizens to not revolt. Because of fracking, they're going to be bankrupt in a few years. They practice Sharia law and have an extremely backward culture.
>Bahrain
See Saudi Arabia.
>UAE
See Bahrain.
>Malaysia
Their crowning achievement is sweatshop textiles.
>South Korea
Rebuilt and protected by the US, given technology and industry to help them compete and serve as a hedge against China. Like Japan, they're meant to represent the success of western capitalism in the face of Chinese communism. Turns out that their president was a member of an animist cult that practiced human sacrifice, including the deliberate sinking of a passenger ship.

The British were too generous and kind. The Indians deserved a harsher master.

I used to live in Davis, California. Theres a huge poo population in Yolo County and nearby ones. I know your feels.

But that means I can't make anymore Pepe Mahal memes.
I mean I can, but I just felt as if it was more fun to do so because he was the champion.

this is a paradox of diversity, as long as you do not interact with diversity directly, you support it, once you are in the midst of it (not in your fucking 20 feet wall gated community) you strangely become a racist even if you do not want to.

I'm starting to notice a pattern. Why do whtie people want to protect animals and why do shit skins hate them? Ever seen a nigger complaining about having a dog is slavery? Shit skins are jealous of our love of animals. Animals>Shit skins. Animals have their place in nature. Animals have a niche. Shit skins don't.

Malaysia hahha no, its full of lazy muslims. Its hard to be a christian there, good thing i left.
t. Chinese malay

Hard-mode: name a successful democratic shitskin country not dependent on a specific industry.

Sweden?

Then just shoot the elephants. Do it quickly. Don't burn them alive in some sick spectacle.

The UK.

this

I was a fairly tolerant person until a nigger project was built a few miles away from my house. destroyed the entire neighborhood

Without the British Empire you would still be shitting in streets and raping tourists like savages - oh wait, never mind...