Why do mostly leftist smoke tobacco?

Why do mostly leftist smoke tobacco?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Free medical

Because leftist do everything wrong, everything.

Because they know they are wrong and can't deal with the stress of being wrong

The distillate of "Coolness' is a disinterested self-sabotage. It is Leftism intrinsic.

I honestly don't have a clue because that shit stinks.

Maybe for the reason they cover themselves in tattoos and body mods, deep seated self loathing.

They want to die sooner, good on them.

think about it, cigarettes are kind of a social hobby, and leftists inhabit the oversocialized urban centres

Because they don't

In modernity, mutilation is transcendence. Because beauty and religion have been neutralized, the vehicle of transcendence is now irreparable harm to the body. Man was reduced to animal by materialism, and hates its restraints, the physical animal.

Most leftists suffer from manic depression, anxiety, things like that, and an overwhelming amount of those folks self-medicate with tobacco.

To absolve oneself of the modern sin of "privilege" (which is the advantage of having the appearance of respectability, an valuable and ubiquitous form of social currency), one must lash out at the physical self that was born beautiful and intact. Transsexualism, tatoos, piercings, unnatural hair colors, flesh-cutting, all these things lend physical proof that the person hates themselves fully for being born better than someone else.

Since when?

Because they're cancer

Unironically true

So, it' self-flagellation?

Smoking is a ritualized activity among Leftists as it is entirely social. It is a shibboleth that one has given up hope in their personal future, that they have laid their ambitions to rest so that upstart minorities may fill the occupational space left vacant by the inert lives.

Cigarrette smoker here. This thread is giving me cancer even worse than my terrible habit.

>2017
>doesnt smoke cigarettes

>Man was reduced to animal by materialism, and hates its restraints, the physical animal.
this is profound

>b-but it is bad for you!
is life a contest for how long you live???

very good post unironically made me think

Leftists had friends in high school to smoke with

Being raging douchebag "anti-smoker" is masculine now? Yeah ok.

Smoking increases testosterone (source ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405). Soyim only smoke "socially" and supplement it with plenty of estrogen-packed craft beers.

Hitler disapproves

peat gavel detected

They believe they live in a TV show, so cool if smoke, hero's dont get cancer, and they the heroes of oppression

leftists don't smoke tobacco. they smoke muh weed and suck those e-cigs like it was their wifes boyfriends cock.

Be like Hitler, don't smoke cigarettes, pop crystal meth instead!

Because most leftist are manic depressives.

So tough he wants to gas the jews, so weak he can't handle cigarette smoke. What a joke.

>tfw you only drink Whiskey

SMUGGGG

I wished for legs so I could wear skinny jeans.

1488 e-cig user here
what the fuck makes you think vapes = left?

Wut. Every leftist i know smokes pot and hates tobacco.

damn that's an ancient meme