I fucking hate this timeline!!!!!!

Recently I have just been ignoring this lgbt bullshit, but whenever I see something like this (pic related), an lgbt flag placed in an historical place or near beautiful architecture it just really fucks my fuckshit.
Fuck all degeneracy, fucking fuck fuck it all!! fuck them, fuck em!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/evangelical-couple-says-adoption-application-was-scrapped-over-their-views-on-lgbt-1.3667448
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And you shall be burnt on the day of the rope.

true

I dislike it too. Why ruin beautiful buildings?

It is shocking how garish and hideous the LGBT flag is. I thought fags were supposed to have good taste in decoration and aesthetics, but clearly that's just an inaccurate stereotype. The truth is, fags aren't really good for anything at all.

just except that youre gay already OP

fuck me
thats brussels market square isn't it?
man i hate this country

Suicide is actually a more beautiful option, I’m normal thank you very much.

I agree that it's annoying, but certainly not to the point of violence.
Violence comes when the state forces consent and adherence to "tolerance."

Atheism is good

why be gay when God created something like the pic are you ugly, disfigured, low confidence in yourself ?

>tfw the Rainbow Flag above Buckingham Palace Refugee Processing Centre is flown at half mast to mourn the death of the lesbian Grand Mufti of Canterbury

It’s so bloody annoying when they put it in adverts or when working class cunts try to defend fags by getting all angry like they defend blacks in that angry and “how dare you?” sort of tone. fuck me wwiii now plis.

I am.all 3 but not gay you make no sense

discord gg/JQcGVG

I was born gay. Christianity is on the decline. Christian parents can now be denied adoption if they refuse to accept their kids being gay.

>Christian parents can now be denied adoption
Interestingly specific...

ctvnews.ca/canada/evangelical-couple-says-adoption-application-was-scrapped-over-their-views-on-lgbt-1.3667448

An evangelical Christian couple is accusing Alberta of discrimination, claiming their application to adopt a child was rejected over their religious views on gay marriage and homosexuality.

The Edmonton married couple say they submitted their application last year and passed a required course for potential adoptive parents.

But during a followup by officials this year, the couple say they ran into trouble when they answered questions about sexuality.

The couple say they accept that same-sex marriage is a legal reality, but they don't support it and believe that homosexuality is wrong.

"The casework supervisor explained that our religious beliefs regarding sexuality were incompatible with the adoption process," says an affidavit filed in support of an application for a judicial review of the government's decision.

"The casework supervisor said this stance was the 'official position of the Alberta government."'

The couple said they were also asked how they would deal with a child who was questioning his or her sexuality. They told officials that children should be taught that sexuality should not be experienced or explored until a person is an adult and is married.

The couple, who aren't named in the legal documents, said they treat all people with respect and their views on sexuality would have no bearing on their ability to provide a loving, secure and happy home to a child.

Just don't blow anything up or assassinate any politicians until the time is right. It could set us back.

just disgusting.

I'm not a communist.

Why are gay people so annoying? Quit shoving your gayness in our faces faggots

Just get out of the house bud. If you read the news you're gonna get pissed off, but get out there in the real world and the only difference from 10 years ago is that people are more understanding of gay rights (basically means people actively try to restrain themselves from using words like "fag" and "gay")

Sometimes i too think John Titors original timeline would have been best. However, it may be possible to get the same effect in our timeline in due time.

bump

you werent born gay you choose it, its your parents fault they didnt teach you what is good and what is bad, you fell for the jewish trick you can be whatever you want + that fucking where you shit is natural

you have to insane not want to bang a hot woman and have children

Prove it.

hmm lets see all major religions are against it, in nature which the humans are a part of it exists only in 1-2% meaning its an anomaly, definitely not a normal behavior since life wants to reproduce keep on living

a cell that does not wish to procreate will die and life isn't possible then, we dont think of killing other people as normal so we should think being gay is normal

since life wants to live

Oh sorry, have fun dying from complications due to HIV

>Jews create all gays.

it's okay, OP. we all hate normies and their brainwashed shit.

>lol I trole u

not falling for that remark. try harder, godless satanist shitbag.

Yeah, it's really a disgrace. People come to view ancient history, not getting fucking gay dicks shoved down their throats, even if only metaphorically.
But it doesn't help to vent here. Get some likeminded people together and protest or petition against it, but be civil. This shit only came so far because the right just let itself get silenced by that bullshit "OMG you're a homophobic bigot!!!!" attacks, and this shit will continue and get worse and worse until people actually stand up against it.

Why are conservative snowflakes so easily triggered?

Because grand achievements and monuments of western civilization shouldn't be tainted with filthy ass fucking AIDS shit you cum guzzling faggot.

Also why is the left perpetually trying to turn around terms like "triggered", "safe space" "snowflake"?

Time to start tearing them down

destroy symbols of their identity the way they do ours

dont resist, just be happy gay

discord gg/JQcGVG