Why is it that a middle eastern immigrant is automatically a leftist, even though their views are more right-wing?

Why is it that a middle eastern immigrant is automatically a leftist, even though their views are more right-wing?

Taqiyya to get power

Because mudslime ideology is shit and will destroy the west. The right hates it left loves it as it helps them destroy the west even though Islam is far worse

Well Tony Blair let them all in with the understanding they vote Labour for muh gibs

they maybe immigrants, but they are not stupid, they know who supports the welfare state.

Also burgers you dont have any left wing parties, the democrats are not even close, you have centre right and right and neo right.

Even our Tory party would be classed as lefty liberals to you.

And if you think we are bad try Scandinavia.

>even though their views are more right-wing?
That terrifies the liberals btw, but they will never admit it.

Well said. It absolutely infuriates me when I hear people calling tories Nazi's, they have no idea what a fascist in charge would be like

And liberal

dont confuse lefties with liberals.

Its the liberals who let them in becuase, well that are liberals and dont really give a fuck about borders and things.

but its the left wing who will support them in the welfare state.

Our current Labour party would be banned as communists in USA

Well dont always confuse them, but they do lap over a lot.

progressive is associated with the left, however progressive can be progress toward another goal...In this case Sharia.

same reason leftists in the West push for a emasculated, weak version of Christianity. They have their own agenda and want anyone who will sound the alarm on them safely quarantined and ridiculed.

Democrats think they the oppressed hero, so if pack of murdering cannibals is harased, they love cannibalism now

The social democrats and liberals everywhere enable Islamic expansionism, privileges, gibs and lobby for more non-European mass immigration. Guess whom they will vote for?

Yes, it's true: we actually share more values with the conservative Muslims than with liberals or let alone SJWs. But they will never be true allies, because in the end they are out for dominance of their group aswell. You can only be a house nigger to an Islamic expansionist and worse a traitor to your people. And once a traitor, always a traitor: so if they take power, you will be nothing. Possibly executed.

fpbp
leftists are the mudslimes useful idiots

Because right wingers are against minorities, same reason Hispanics are left. The left bring them in for a hug,but the right want to stab them.

*not let in/deport, not stab; but not let in/deport because of immigrant stabbing and allahu akbaring

It's almost like they don't care for their host country and only care for their immediate gains in the form of gibsmedat. Really makes me think.

Basically this . Their Quran tells them to act like peace loving hippies and lie about the nature of their real doctrine as to portray it as respectful of all religious beliefs. Once they have enough power they can throw off the veil and start doing normal Muslim things like rape, murder, and theft. Many of the people Europe is currently importing are too ignorant to even engage in this preliminary phase hence what is happening in Europe.

Because the core ideology of leftism is the destruction of the West and the people who made it. It is the glue that binds them together.

It's why you'll see fags hoping ship to the right before any other lefty groups because they'll realize they have the most to lose.

Their views are unreasonable and stupid, therefor - leftist

Because it's my team vs. your team. Sports tickets are expensive these days, gotta get it where you can.

The left: Muslims are kind of bad and against everything we call for, but media and society is too harsh on them. We should stand for them.

The right: Muslims are the devil, burn them all with fire.

I wonder why?

Here's something, Muslims do try to team up with Christians, they like Christians values over lefty degeneracy, they say stuff "ohh, we both believe in Jesus" to appeal to them.

But Christians just try to use Muslims against the left, making Muslims silence about degeneracy, not doing it but not speaking against it.

The result: The West accelerating toward degeneracy at the same speed.

Anyway I'm talking about religious right, alt-right and the likes are degenerate too.

they get more free stuff and dumb lefties let them get away with their sneaky shit

Only Shia (mainly Iran, like 10% of Muslims...) do Taqiyya, which is the sect Sup Forums loves, which tells me that maybe Taqiyya is useful...

Muslims in US' income in average is higher than the average American household, if anything they are the one who are paying for other people's gibs.

>muh gibs
>he is a white trash with a confederate flag