"Let Me Finish Once Before Interrupting Me!" John Kelly Slams Kamala Harris

"Let Me Finish Once Before Interrupting Me!" John Kelly Slams Kamala Harris And Puts Her In Her Place For Interrupting Him 3 Times! youtu.be/nKzQUm76Drs

Niggers attempting to talk over someone. Surprise, suprise. Dumb nigs

Typical Dotard Drumf regime member. Sexist pig.

Is it just me or does it sound like this bitch is on the verge of tears the entire time

>are you telling me that we need to follow the law

FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAW

OAKLAND IS A SHITHOLE

DEPORT ILLEGALS

She knows the money is getting cut. Fear of a lawsuit does not make a crime legal.

Their commie shitholes will implode.

>X [overly hyperbolic verb] Y
>>>youtube

>asks question
>>Well w-
>Asks another question
>>You se-
>Asks another question
>>Can I finish senator?
>IM ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE!
Please for the love of god, burn this state!.

Why are women in politics such insufferable cunts???

yeah I was thinking the same thing. I hate her so much, she went to my school for DACA.

I didn't watch this or any other recent senate hearings, but I remember during the Jeff Sessions and James Comey senate hearings, Kamala chimped out BOTH TIMES and kept badgering the witnesses until the rest of the committee had to step in and tell her to shut the fuck up.

Women with men jobs= cunts. Wonen can't handle stress like men can.

Is there any way to reverse the state of modern America without some sort of genocide or mass deportation/citizenship removal?

>Hi the laws are written all fucked up, now how are you, a member of the executive branch, how are you going to fix me and my fellow congressmen's fuck-ups?

She so scared just reading questions to him that it looks like she's about to cry

That is all she does. She is a tweeker of some sort, to say the least.

Her style is to constantly interrupt to force her point. She considers this a win.

If i was him i wouldnt answer and just say,"are you done?"

Listen to her voice after he BTFOs her. Notice how it gets higher pitched, becomes more inquisitive rather than declarative, and pitches upwards near the end?

She's going into woman mode. IE "now that my cuntness has been called out I'm going to become a little girl so people sympathize with me."

Fucking women are so useless at everything. The fact that they aren't even good in bed when it's their only purpose for existence is astonishing. Is there anything women don't fucking ruin?

>we allowed these shitskins to dictate to us

LET THIS BE A LESSON BROTHERS.

Patrice O'Neal taught us well. He taught us that women in the workplace often try to pantomime the behavior of men. They attempt to pantomime masculinity. This is probably due to men providing the only example professionally that women have to follow. 40 years after women enter the workforce in significant numbers they still haven't figured out how to make themselves a success using their natural femininity.

That is Kamala Harris's problem. She's insecure about being a woman and therefore does a really bad impression of masculinity. Her impression includes a mimicking of a brand of masculinity that only exists in her imagination. Without the lived experience of being a man they can never get it right. I personally have nothing against electing a woman president but the woman cannot be insecure in her own body. Margaret Thatcher for example was an outstanding leader because she was confident she was sure of herself and she knew how to crack skulls righteously.

Even liberal talk show hosts question her emotional stability.
While Kamala is 100% certain she's the smartest person in the room, her colleagues look on and marvel at her barenaked stupidity on full display.