ACTIVE SHOOTER IN TEXAS

>DEVELOPING: Police are searching for a possible active shooter in Floresville, Texas, where VP Mike Pence is set to visit.

VP DOWN! IT'S HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

wfaa.com/news/crime/policee-situation-developing-in-floresville-ahead-of-vp-pences-visit/490338558
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i used to live in floresville. My pastor was the one who was on tv the other day, Mike Clements.

LOL

>DEVELOPING: MY DICK IS REALLY REALLY BIG!

No link or screenshot? OP is a faggot like always.

Sauce or gtfo

Q tried to warn us but you all ignored the signs and portents. Now it has come to this, damn you all for fiddling as Rome burned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MUCH FOR THE "TOLERANT" LEFT

RT INCOMING
HomeUS News
Shots fired reported in Texas town ahead of VP Pence's speech
Published time: 8 Nov, 2017 22:46
Edited time: 8 Nov, 2017 22:47
Get short URL
Shots fired reported in Texas town ahead of VP Pence's speech
Police are responding to reports of shots fired in Floresville, Texas, where Vice President Mike Pence is set to speak in a few hours.
DETAILS TO FOLLOW

A SHOOTER NEAR MY VP!!?!!
>REEEE HAS TO BE THE LEFTIES!!!!

OH LAWD HERE GO AGAIN

LGTSS

>WHITE PEOPLE

RT now reporting on this.
NOT A LARP! I REPEAT NOT A LARP!

Thanks Ivan I'll go check out RT, formerly known as Russia Today, as soon as I'm done stitching together this ushanka out of white bear fur.

Probably another mentally ill white again. He has a right to guns though so its okay.

TWO SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT NOSENBERGOWITZ

RT still better than CNN.

wfaa.com/news/crime/policee-situation-developing-in-floresville-ahead-of-vp-pences-visit/490338558

live feed scroll down a bit.

A large police presence, including a helicopter, are taking action to secure an area near Frank M. Tejeda Texas State Veterans Home and a nearby cemetery, according to local reports.

Vice President Pence is visiting with victims and family members affected by the Sutherland Springs church shooting, which occurred on Sunday. He is scheduled to speak at Floresville High School Wednesday night during a prayer vigil.

Floresville is about 13 miles south of Sutherland Springs.

Pence arrived in San Antonio, about 30 miles north of Floresville, Wednesday afternoon. He was scheduled to visit Sutherland Springs before heading to Floresville High School.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

So do niggers, which are also what they use to slaughter thousands of their own every year. But yeah, black lives matter and cops are racist and no less than pure evil.

>Be American
>Get sho-

Bumping for habbeding

You were warned. Sutherland springs the first in a chain of events. ANTIFA is well organized. Whether it be TRUMP, PENCE, or an other high value person to show was to be targeted for assassination.

so was Pence there when it happened or no

Bump why is this the only thread? They better not try to fence the pence

What can you not understand? ANTIFA was set up to mirror modern terror cells. It is not one but many groups.

Reeeeeee

What do we expect from these antifag chickenshits? Isn't it about time to start applying serious pressure on the media to identify these thugs' political affiliations? If the shooter were a conservative or a republican, it would be the first, last, and middle things we'd hear. Over and over again.

Lovely Eskie. Cherish every minute.

literally nothing but fire crackers
sage

Remember Obama's dream. A civil defense force dedicated to social justice and equality.

Not much on the 2 SA channels I've looked at. The shooter fired 2 shots "at a nursing home" and they're clearing the scene. Pence isn't there yet.

One interesting note. On the video feed (no sound), there was a decked out black SUV (small Humvee, Landcruiser, or ??- wide like that. Pretty sure it wasn't a Jeep) followed by a black pick up
driving away. Probably nothing, but…

ksat.com
kens5.com
news4sanantonio.com
Fox is KABB but I rarely go there, so unsure of url

Guess pence may be delayed..... When you realize this was all foretold to you, and you became complacent every single day it did not happen.

Testing, Testing, can anyone hear me?

I hear you loud and clear Big Nigger. This is cowboy cat. over and out

Good buddy