Hurr durr white womyn breathe my ass gas hurr

>hurr durr white womyn breathe my ass gas hurr
>Me so funny me Marilyn Monhoe hurr

Fucking negress

Sup Forums why do people still tolerate niggers? Don't they realise that they are the only thing holding back the progression of humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyxvs7IwEU
youtu.be/Y5nM9ZEKQUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyxvs7IwEU

Imagine her sitting on your face and blasting you until you submitted to her

Ignoring the fact that I'd never let a nigger near me, say she did pin me down and sit on my face. I wouldn't ever submit to a member of the weaker race. I would rather rip her flaps off with my teeth than submit to a nigger.

She giggles at the silly brown boy beneath her big black booty. You squirm but can’t eacape your restraints. It’s hard for you to breath through the tape over your mouth. Forced to smell...

BRRRDRAP

youtu.be/Y5nM9ZEKQUY

ONE. HUNDRED. YEARS

tfw when nobody notices your farts because your nigger stench is so strong so you have to post on Twigger

>tfw no chunky nigress gf to fart on me while cooking me fried chicken

I’m all for what you’re saying, but if you’re also saying that it’s inappropriate to fart in a toilet stall then where the hell are you supposed to fart?

>brown boy
You're not one to talk mr. 5%

wait, where are people supposed to fart? not in the bathroom?

Backpages is that way

Is there a board where these types of reactions get banned/deleted?

And they wonder why everyone hates them

a board with no freedom
those kinds of comments are to the first amendment what mass shootings are to the second.

Incoming OC.

I'm more saying it's wrong to brag about how someone is in a place you've just farted, like sure I'll fart around my mates and try to stink them out, but I wouldn't do that to a stranger and I certainly wouldn't post it onto social media

I doubt niggers are the ones who spread degeneracy...

I don't really mind the "hoho haha I farted" since it just look to me stupid and childish and cringy...

But the way she's dressing tells me she's a hoe...

tfw Malcolm X was right that the white man's society is kill and the black male is kill if he's going to live in the same one.

It's more the fact she posted it onto social media, only a bigger would lack the basic manners to do that

>When OP doesn't realise that cupcakke is a literal walking meme and does this shit for the bants

Check out her music on YouTube and tell me if she is or isn't serious

What is with those fucking claws? You couldn't do shite with them.

She does it all for comedic purposes and to gain exposure. She admitted it in an interview and it worked. She was 1 1/2 years ago and now she's pretty comfy

She looks like a fallout 4 npc when my nude body mods fuck up and makes thier head way darker than the rest of the body

What did she say, Sup Forums?

Her tattoo is entirely fantasy, that symbol does not exist in notation. And shes branded herself with that stupidity. Classic.

I know this feel too

What in the fuck is wrong with these nig nogs

Sheeeeeeit, (insert name of nigger who gets shot by police) dindu nuffin

holy fuck is that thing human ?

It's always funny if you fart where someone else is about to go. Race has nothing to do with it.

What really baffles me is that she put time in making herself look like that. Perhaps I'm too generous on niggers, but I doubt they feel the compulsion to fuck that.

I would love it and ask for more

It's just for the color of their skin!!!

Have you seen niggers at house parties? They will fuck anything with three holes, not having a pulse isn't a deal breaker for them

y-youre just racist!