Your an idiot if you think that not accepting immigrants en masse is economically viable...

Your an idiot if you think that not accepting immigrants en masse is economically viable. Didn't you read all the reports saying white people are having less and less children? How is this sustainable over the long term? Pro Tip: It isn't

A

ill take the bait leaf

AUTOMATION

NO JOBS

CROWDED CITIES

POLLUTION

LOW IQS

SHIT WORKERS

CALL CENTERS

DMV

>you are now aware that ChrisRayGun turns Laci into a sweaty, sticky, writhing mess every night.

The only reason birth rates in western countries is even a topic is because they've all become inundated with completely unsustainable entitlement programs. If you think that mass importation of unskilled immigrants helps that situation you're an absolute brainlet.

>massive welfare state
>open borders
pick one your fucking retard

It's only unsustainable because of trade deficits. Fix our trade deficits and increase our exports and we would be set for decades. Create an Incentive for middle class families that work with larger tax breaks, and incentives for foreign businesses to operate here instead of overseas and we are set for decades more and people will start having kids again.

Immigrants will only prop up a failing system... similar to an athlete on the brink of exhaustion that needs a reset and rest and good meal being given a large dose of methamphetamine instead. Sure, you prop up failed government programs temporarily, but you create hundreds of other problems in the future when the next dose of meth is simply an overdose and kills the athlete.

Figures a leaf would think this shit... and I encourage you to take them all in. Pro tip: you won't because you know you don't want them either.

>spend billions to take care of 3rd world foreign shitheads
>already trillions in debt
>the shitheads will sustain us in our older years as our children are saddled with even more debt
>meanwhile corporations and 1%ers profit

btw, you can double the numbers in my pic....this is from years ago

>we need the population to explode to the point of global instability due to lack of resources

Fucking kill yourself you literal retard

>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

Would gladly accept mass immigration of Laci Green clones

If work really so scarce in my country that the young men are forced to get paid by Sorros to fucking shill-shit post poorly on Sup Forums?

How did white people survive the past thousand years with a reduction in world pop by the billions?

Come at me nigger leaf

>Your an idiot

My an idiot?

automation, sage

your

Wars fuelled economics before immigration.

Having fewer children is entirely necessary for the survival of the species. Allowing the constant multiplication of population is one cunts hairs width from causing a human mass extinction event.
Just got through posting elsewhere that in the last 50 years we've exterminated 50% of animal species. Not to count the flora gone. In the next 50 we will destroy the last animals and most of the flora and then each other because life won't be worth living.
The Star Trek future is a satanic lie, the mad max future is the absolute best case scenario.

u gotta b a fucking leaf with 10% unemployed how is bringing in shitskins who hate u good for the economy all u r doing is creating a bigger welfare state stupid fucking cunt

It’s called robots. We can build workers soon. The economic argument for mass immigration will become redundant in 20 years maximum.

Go fuck yourself. Japan is going to do just fine.....and so is america....europe is committing suicide.....

>be hispanic student in uni, probably got in through affirmative action
>meet a TON of yppl that I never would've met
>get cute white gf
>racemix.
I'm doing my part by filling in would-be empty holes in America's middle class. What's a 5/10, spic gunna do with all these free,
tax-payer paid opportunities?

>You're an idiot if you think that not accepting rapists and terrorists is economically viable

We build robots to do our work. Nogs must attach themselves to supporters or they fail. Even nigs know they must have whitey supporting them. Thing is we are stopping the support. Haven't you received your letter stating your welfare termination date. And if you nig Noh's decide to take what you want we are obligated to provide you with a criminal dirt nap. So great to be white in this timeline!

Listen Quebecois...

It's sustainable if the West is okay with a weaker economy, lower quality of life, and such...

But the West is too materialist, and worship green papers.

I know you are trying to bait, but it's reality, immigration is a net win for the West:

>getting workers to pay taxes for the elderly natives who do nothing but collect benefits
>you didn't even pay to raise those immigrants, education, healthcare for children, and taking care of children overall is costly, you got them for free...
>you can now keep factories in your land so they pay taxes too

And in the end you shittalk them in image boards.

>america
>fine

Pick one cletus

the government needs to shrink to match the population OP, not vice versa.

/thread

>less people
>less laborers
>higher demand for workers
>higher competiton between employers to entice those workers
>higher wages and better bennies for workers

Why do you hate the common man and love billionaires?

The welfare state and big business interests aren't worth destroying the cultural cohesion and makeup of the country over. Literally no other race on Earth would ever do this or argue this.

>How is this sustainable over the long term?
can you provide doccumentation and proof that the US birthrates are too low, and to what result?

I see that you gave us a "protip" but I find it totally lacking in proofs.

Basically shut the fuck up until you bring something other than an opinion.

This

>We need to end the ponzi scheme.

Do you think he sucks on her toes?

AUTOMATION you fucking idiot!

>implying chrisraycuck can come even close to satisfying this goddess

Sage, hide, whatever.